Roses Are Red :: Aum/Aff

pze

sarNie Adult
haha ami....its true...i hope she doesnt sleep around....u know me...hehe....

donna update please....

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
eww she licked his juice??? :lol:

that was one very lusty vamp girl...btw..

just out of curiousity, she didnt do that to all of her victims did she??? i mean caressing 'ahem' the victims harden member.. :huh:

uuuhhhh.... no... :lol: just a bit of licking of the neck...

pze

sarNie Adult
haha ami ur asking all the questions that i wanna know too....lolz....

if donna says that she doesnt do that to the others...i wonder wat triggered her to do that with aum....

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
LOL she even said..even your juice tastes good...wth..!!! :lol:

yea our n'ek is the easy type is she, donna???
I think I'm becoming wilder and wilder every day... look at the lines that I'm typing here... :lol:

the easy-to-get type? no she's not... she's just attracted to michael because of his smell... :lol:

haha ami ur asking all the questions that i wanna know too....lolz....

if donna says that she doesnt do that to the others...i wonder wat triggered her to do that with aum....
samantha was so hungry that's why she became very lustful and lose her mind... she is also addicted to his smell... :lol:

I'll try to update after I'm done reading New Moon... :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol donna..i just realized i phrased one of my questions wrong!..but anyhow thank for the confirmation..

i dont want the n'ek to be lusty over every men she bites..

so its the rosy smell.. that lured her to be a lusty vamp she is....i hope no other guy uses that same scent as michael then!!! :lol:

pze

sarNie Adult
I think I'm becoming wilder and wilder every day... look at the lines that I'm typing here... :lol:

the easy-to-get type? no she's not... she's just attracted to michael because of his smell... :lol:
samantha was so hungry that's why she became very lustful and lose her mind... she is also addicted to his smell... :lol:
I'll try to update after I'm done reading New Moon... :lol:

thanks for the confirmation donna...i was crossing my fingers she wasnt this lusty over the other guys.......

continue soon....

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I see donna of how you wanna make a difference but still I dont wanna picture my cutie aff as a dirty slut sleeping around... maybe aff is too sweet to be pictured as such... anyway, I respect your choice and wait for your update...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I see donna of how you wanna make a difference but still I dont wanna picture my cutie aff as a dirty slut sleeping around... maybe aff is too sweet to be pictured as such... anyway, I respect your choice and wait for your update...
:lol: i wasn't really suppose to use aum and aff here but i'm really having a hard time imagining other people doing a hot scene... but with aum and aff... it's so easy to imagine things... :rolleyes:

lilypha

sarNie Adult
[/quote i wasn't really suppose to use aum and aff here but i'm really having a hard time imagining other people doing a hot scene... but with aum and aff... it's so easy to imagine things... ]

oh donna... I understand yr feelings... as I feel the same to about Ateam... I m so obsessed with them... sometimes, when I read other fanfics, I dont have enthusiasm till I change the pranang to Ateam... sorry to orignal writers but I m so much into ateam that's I shut off others.... anyway, I am still waiting for ur fic... hey, what's about the coffee one with tik and afff? when u gonna continue? that's one is already good.

Dont say that u cant imagine aff with tik... I think ceci will be feaked out as tik is her favorite...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'll try to make the next chapter as hot as I can but maybe no explicit words this time...they'll be doing it outdoors... :rolleyes:

this fanfic will be short so I'll try to finish it this weekend... :lol: