~Rottyful Sky Official Thread~

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member

Rottyful Sky (로티플스카이) (formerly known as Hanul) is a Korean pop singer.

* Stage Name: Rottyful Sky (로티플스카이)
* Former Stage Name: Hanul (하늘; Sky)
* Birthdate: March 22, 1988 (1988-03-22) (age 22)
* Blood Type: AB
* Height: 167cm
* Weight: 48kg

Information
Rottyful Sky originally debuted in 2001 when she was only 13 years old as Hanul, with the album Voice of Purity. In 2006 it was announced she would join Korean Hip-Hop/Dance group Roo'ra, although she withdrawn in 2007 before releasing any new material. The announcement was made at the same time as Roo'ra's announced their comeback with a best album, hence Hanul is credited on the album although she didn't participate on it.

Three years later she joined the unit MADmoiselle. The unit only released one digital single before disband. Nine years after her debut, in 2010, she made her comeback as a solo artist, under the stage name Rottyful Sky, with the release of the digital single "No Way".

Discography
Albums

* [2001.08.16] Voice of Purity (Hanul)

Digital Singles

* [2010.07.22] No Way

Collaboration/Others

* [2007.09.05] House Rulez - Mojito (#3 Mojito (feat. Hanul))
* [2008.06.20] My-Q - This is for you (#4 Yeoreum Haneul (feat. Hanul))
* [2008.09.24] Listen Campaign (#4 Save My Heart)
* [2008.11.18] Ignite - 1st Single Album - Ignite Spot (#2 Good Memories (feat. Hanul))
* [2009.06.16] Ignite - Look So Good (#10 Good Memories (feat. Hanul) (Full Version))
* [2009.08.28] Style OST (#1 Tell Me (JP, Hanul), #5 Eojjeoda Neoreul, #17 Tell Me (Hanul Version))

Trivia
* She went to the same elementary school as BIGBANG's Taeyang, and to the to the same middle school as BIGBANG's G-Dragon.
* She is produced by actor-singer Ryu Shi Won.

External Links

* Official Website
* Official Cafe

All information (c) Jpop Stop! - Rottyful Sky Link & also to me(aikoden) for graphic design..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HER!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE'S HANUL FROM BACK.. AND I MEAN BACK BACK BACK IN THE DAYS... LOL..

i was just a lil kid when i first heard of her with the song and mv to "Come On"..
I hope she becomes more successful with her new debut as Rottyful Sky.. FIGHTING!!!

(c)isalivia

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
and here is rottyful sky with her new debut after her long hiatus.. ^___________^

Rottyful Sky - No Way

(c)rscompany1