Roy Adit Hang Ruk ('Xact)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
What is this lakorn about. . .?
The new stars look alrite hope their acting is gud =D

shubby

sarNie Adult
who is the main character in this lakorn?? hehehe..i hope they look good and can act..hehehe

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
The title of "Roy Adit Hang Ruk" sound familiar lol…

calla

sarNie Adult
i find that these days there are lots of lakorn with the words "Hang Ruk"

let see.....

doy rang Hang Ruk - mos/noon
sai luad Hang Ruk - aump/paul
ubattihed Hang Ruk - mos/pim

and now Roy Adit Hang Ruk :lol:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing, Calla. Everyone looks lovable. I think I'm going to fall in love with the cast, just like I did with Barp Ruk Talay Fun/Likasit Huajai and Kalup Teb Petch. LOL. I can't wait for more details.

_sai

sarNie Juvenile
the pix are smal.. cant see wht they look like.. but from the looks of it.. the guy isnt that good looking...

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
The title sounds interesting..Revenge..I wanna see..too bad can't really see the stars. B)

calla

sarNie Adult
wanna watch the teaser ? go to exact site....the teaser is there.
its those slap and kiss lakorn......ehhe. :D

http://exact.co.th/

and by the way....it will be on air around October.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
BY THE LOOK OF THE PREVIEW, I THINK THEY CAN ACT. THE GUY IS KINDA CUTE LOOKING, BUT THE GIRL IS NOT THAT PRETTY, BUT SHE CAN ACT. SHE IS NOT UGLY EITHER JUST IN BT. IT SEEMS INTERESTING. CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH IT!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
wanna watch the teaser ? go to exact site....the teaser is there.
its those slap and kiss lakorn......ehhe. 

http://exact.co.th/

and by the way....it will be on air around October.
thanx calla..exact is good with those kiss/slap type of storyline..lol

Edit: wow it looks interesting!..the girl looks pretty when she dressed up and the guy isnt so bad..hes pretty cute..i love exact kiss/slap lakorn..

pze

sarNie Adult
im looking forward to this lakorn....its my type...hehe.....so ill be waiting....

onahc

sarNie Elites
ewww, those two got beaten by the ugly stick. the casting director needs to have his/her eyes scratched out. yuck

pze

sarNie Adult
i think there arent hot but they pretty decent looking.....cause i mean in this world everyone isnt pretty or handsome.....so i like how this casting isnt ur typical cast.....hehe