Roy Adit Hang Ruk ('Xact)

Natsume

sarNie Adult
From my tint memory... he thought that she died. He was actually the one that was hit by the car. I hope that helps a little.
So the first part, that's all Bie's dreaming while in coma.... thanks ^^

Is Mew in any other lakorns???? I LOVE her! She resembles Kelly Clarkson and Peung Kanya. hehe
Too bad she's not in any other lakorn.... when I first saw her... I thought she reminds me someone but I don't know who...
Then my father came and saw her while I was watching... and he was like "wtf? Isn't that your future sister in law!? what she's doing in here? "
that made me and my mom craked down >.<
But he was right, Mew and my sister in law looks really a like... they have the same jaw....

yeah Unn is such a bitch .. LOL and Leh Ratree is a must watch dude! rawr my Ann Alicha those were the years she was so cute when she was a newbie and chubbier lol
So true... Leh ratree is a must watch!!! My 2nd all time favourite lakorn lol I was just watching this again 2 weeks ago XD I don't even remember how many times I saw it... I can't get tired of it
I even spent 4days and 3 nights non stop watching the lakorn again and again... my mon couldn't bear it anymore so she gave back the dvds to my cousin... I was so sad after that... >.<

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
awww P'men loves Minh so much, always protecting her... hopefully he will know that the other girl loves him more, and not nang'aek.

lady0fdarkness

oh God... pa'aek walked in right when nang'aek says she loves P'Men.... but he didn't hear when she say as a brother! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ... !!!!!!!!!!! :(

lady0fdarkness

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the couch part is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo romantic.

lol. i'm having a discussion with myself about this lakorn.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Mew to me looks like Emma aka Worranat I don't know if you guys have seen her in lakorns but she was famous for her role in Angkor.. she was also in Lek Yai Mai Giew with Johnny/ Hugo and Amy. She was in other lakorns like Meow Ta Phed also ..

lady0fdarkness

please tell me that the effing witch Unn will get punished at the end!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.........

lady0fdarkness

sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........ I feel so sad for Minh... they fucking treated her like shit. sorry... I feel so heated from watching this.

lady0fdarkness

omg... the pa'aek and nang'aek in this lakorn got some major issues. lol...

one minute their screaming at eachother, then wrestle, then slaps, then hugs, then kiss, then scream again.

I love it!!!!!!!

lady0fdarkness

wheww.. finally finished this lakorn. This will be added to my favorite list along with hua jai sila. very well made lakorn. I loved every part of it!!!!!!!!!!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL oh my dear Lome :p dude watch Leh Ratree next !! and I know when exact makes a good lakorn they make a good lakorn when they suck they suck -.-" rawr there is no its good here and then sucky there LOL