royal court of d&moo

dfemc

sarNie Adult
Kingdom of d&moo

the elaborate creation of the great d&moo nation has come upon a lengthy and tedious path. we have conquered obstacles and heartless enemies through our keen art of seduction and the look of death to make our royal court and empire the great d&moo nation that it is today. to honor our great kingdom and those who have served and contributed to the unitarian cause of our fair and just kingdom, their greatness shall be exhibited here.

NOTE: Magic Crystal Ball - a multipurpose device, primarily used for the capturing and management of ill-minded individuals who refuses to abide by the just laws of the land. a special noise, "ZAP," is produced upon each successful capture.

Jensen
my chocolat queen lova, she is beautiful from every angle, what more must i say.

Sam & Nadia
sam's a young and intelligent womyn, who has acquired 10 purple hearts during the short time she has served with many a great nations, has been dubbed as our Army General as of yesternight. Her keen sense in detecting enemies along with her strength in strategic warfare, undoubtedly, ensures the rise of our great nation under her fearless military leadership. She works side by side with our fresh & youthful Lieutenant Nadia.

Klar
a sexy womyn of many crafts and skills, has been our long time Geisha and Courtesan. Her beauty, hotness, and charisma is of unmatched standards. She is proficient with all 24 body languages and can entertain guests of all diplomatic levels.

our talented and skilled Prime Minister Courtesan/Geisha, who overlooks the governing and diplomatic bodies of our court. Her look of death is second to the great dictator d, and can kill u in a heartbeat. She handles Prisoner of Wars with her utmost gentle professionalism, while proving her tactfulness in multilateral relations with our diverse set of allies and opponents. The complexity of her abilities are far beyond describable.

Nameless
our master sensei ninja with super sword techniques that will put split ends on ur arm hairs. do not mess, u either submit or die.

Daring Angel
complimentary to our master sensei ninja Nameless, this DaringAngel ninja guards keenly with her beautiful eyes the high rise towers of our castles. if u dare challenge her, she will kill you with one quick LOOK OF DEATH.

G.O.D.
this evil dark knight lurks in the dark to seduce all who falls prey to her luring lashes and deadly kiss of death.

Continued on Page 2

dfemc

sarNie Adult
La chica D es bonita !

Nice pics dear ;)
yeah that's how i get all the hot ladies sir cappy, my beautiful geishas and queen and princess and army stand as proof to that. it's all in the magic crystal ball. you're too young to mess with that, but someday, i'll have my geishas train u.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
u guys are too funny..... hhaha can i be the Sexy secretary or Security Guard that get's to guard all the cute guys from leaving?? hahha i'm making myself sound like a Kon Chaie now... lmfao...... when i saw klarissa.... lmfao i almost had a cow laughing at it.... this is so entertaining.. keep it comming!!!

so true Darv..we do needa guy in charge.... i choose marduk... he can be the head of me.... dictate me baby...hahhah

lolss. omgosh this is soooo AWESOME!!! haha. man klar pictures made my afternoon/evening cracks me up. lmao. hahahah. can't stop laughing. but yeah wheres the EVIL DARK KNIGHT eh??? haha. :ph34r:

dfemc

sarNie Adult
u guys are too funny..... hhaha can i be the Sexy secretary or Security Guard that get's to guard all the cute guys from leaving?? hahha i'm making myself sound like a Kon Chaie now... lmfao...... when i saw klarissa.... lmfao i almost had a cow laughing at it.... this is so entertaining.. keep it comming!!!

so true Darv..we do needa guy in charge.... i choose marduk... he can be the head of me.... dictate me baby...hahhah
u can definitely be the Sexy Guard, cuz u got the SEXY part down. send me ur pic and u'll be dubbed Madame Lekkie the Sexy Guard.

darv is slave boy, he's been beheaded already my dear. duk is part of a whole nother kingdom, he only comes by to visit and that's what darv's for, to clean up after monkey boy when he poos. monkey boy is our ally in the case that the slave boys rebel, he knows how to cool down the slave boys.

darv is soo wrong. he doesn't realize our special warfare technique that's primarily based off of the ART OF SEDUCTION and our LOOK OF DEATH is our last resort, hence, incompetant males are useless in our kingdom, unless they have some decent talent to offer, take for example, like YOUR sexiness lekkie. ;)

lolss. omgosh this is soooo AWESOME!!! haha. man klar pictures made my afternoon/evening cracks me up. lmao. hahahah. can't stop laughing. but yeah wheres the EVIL DARK KNIGHT eh??? haha. :ph34r:
well my evil dark knight, i'm waiting for u foto and I shall dub u dear EVIL DARK KNIGHT that seduces my princesses soon.

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---forth the night is less words in the sight of thy good souls in the kingdom above the shadows... sayest to you... what brings good ladies to wonder the plight in the daylight that he will be there,,, thy white knight,,, come morning for the darkness took his heart away and the darkest knight trolls at thy gates of magic waiting to be let in for temptation is in the subjects of your great kingdom...dearest Queen D'!!!

dfemc

sarNie Adult
---forth the night is less words in the sight of thy good souls in the kingdom above the shadows... sayest to you... what brings good ladies to wonder the plight in the daylight that he will be there,,, thy white knight,,, come morning for the darkness took his heart away and the darkest knight trolls at thy gates of magic waiting to be let in for temptation is in the subjects of your great kingdom...dearest Queen D'!!!
hahahhahaa indeed. *whispers: i dun't understand OLD ENGLISH* :unsure: :blink:

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
oh my freaken goodness...i just saw this thread and the updates and i look like a ....oh dear. hey atleast the cherryblossom one is pretty hot the rest....damn d, you need to find one wher ei'm not angle-ing my head to look HOT. lol

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
haha probably because i like the whole humliation thing. D, keep it up, i want to see new developments? Who's my first victim?