Royal Wedding

champthong

sarNie Hatchling
Just curious, where'd the princess come from?
I kinda assumed he was already married given his age.
She's probably living in Canada (after escaping from Laos) since the ceremony and engagement are held there. Remember Laos has three kingdoms at one time...Nakhon Luang Prabang princes & princess some are still in Laos...When you go to Nakhon Luang you can see them even though they dress like normal people. Princess is not that important (in male dominant society), thus you don't hear lots about them...

Liberty

sarNie Adult
She's probably living in Canada (after escaping from Laos) since the ceremony and engagement are held there. Remember Laos has three kingdoms at one time...Nakhon Luang Prabang princes & princess some are still in Laos...When you go to Nakhon Luang you can see them even though they dress like normal people. Princess is not that important (in male dominant society), thus you don't hear lots about them...
Ah...okay. I kinda figured that but thought I'd ask to be sure.
Thanks.

sbounmany

sarNie Egg
Visit http://www.voanews.com/lao/2007-11-16-voa1.cfm for more info about the royal wedding of His Royal Highness Prince Soulivong Savung to Her Royal Highness Princess Chansouk Soukthala, held in Mississauga, Canada, on November 10, 2007.
Jao/Chao Fa Sai Soulivong Savung

Will I have a brother in law that is related through the Princess. Half of the family had attended the wedding in Canada. The princess is from Laung Pabang. I didnt ask much about the wedding or about them...but if more info is needed im sure i can find out.