RR's Artwork

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I decided to post my artwork up since I've been coming here lately and was inspired. I'm still a beginner, and probably always will be. But here it is, from some of my early work to now. Enjoy! (note: mine are not even half as good as everyone else's :) )

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks!
here's some more i made before, but these are in no order, just added them in my photobucket.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
and some more, again different no exact order. if you couldn't tell already, i had different times where i was obsessed with people, like mario, rteam, SRCYO (aon/noon s.), some KLP, ateam (but i didn't do a lot of them, weird lol), but most of all, my all the fav. Rahut Rissaya with Paul & Noon <3

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
nice 98! omg i cant believe u made of aum and ann kissin :ph34r: lmao dun worry i like it too :loool: love em

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
these ones i did recent (fri-today). simple ones of course, but the hardest part was finding the pictures, deciding which ones to use, and coming up with an adjective to describe them without reusing the same ones lol. also, i started doing a few, then it turned into a lot ahaha because i couldn't decide which actress i wanted to make one for ^.^ but i have to say out all my artwork, i like these the most :)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i think these are my earliest work, right when i got a photobucket account. Warning: these are so bad and they are hilarious too, i don't know what i was thinking at the time.

<---this one is so hilarious :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oooo i love my rr's artworks hehe.. remember u gotta teach me ps.. lol.. haha..