rs singers

fanny

sarNie Adult
where's all the old rs singers?
like Mommay, Earn Jiranwan, Nancy, Korapin, Natalie Jazky.
any infor? especially did she broke up w/pepper. are they ever date.

JuiMyLove

sarNie Egg
rs promotions is not very loyal to their singers. they go after mostly trendy, young (like starting from 14 years young) who are good looking but not necessarily "great" singers. and rs often dumps their singers/bands after a couple of albums. they either end the contract or make little or no albums for the singer/band. it's also why rs promotions makes very few albums for the older, declining artists, so we see less of them. i used to prefer rs over grammy, but after being away from thai music for 2 years, i've now found rs almost totally different, with so many new voices and faces. simply put, rs changes too suddenly for my taste bud. i stick to grammy now: always fresh, great music, and always the artists i'm accustomed to listening to.

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
^ i also double thattt !!!

i used to like rs too.. now i just don't. i only listen to D2B ( Dan & Beam ) the most.
i-nam seems quiet nows toooo .. i miss themmmm !

although grammy artists don't have as many albums or on-screen work as some of the rs singers, but i reackon that grammy singers are filled with talent and experienceeeeee !!

they care more about their singers VOCAL skill and ability of the artist.. as the loooks aren't as THAT important as RS Promotion

Tahmnong

sarNie Hatchling
Grammy is still a horrible company that does the same thing, especially lately; going after the younger crowd and phasing older groups out, exploiting other groups, and forcing them to change looks and styles to fit images. Myabe they're not as bad as RS when it comes to abandoning old groups and then there's RS's whole strict view on their stars' images, but GMM Grammy has done enough damage to my favorite groups that I hate that company so much and would still pick RS, though it's not much better, over it any day~

I do really miss the old RS singers/groups though :(
I've heard Momay runs her own dance school now, but that's the only thing I can tell you about the artists you mentioned.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Gosh this makes me sad. I know Momay was a singer in this new "band" that RS created. Umm, I forgot the group name. But yeah, that was the last I heard. Momay also DJs on air since she stopped releasing solo albums, but I don't know if she's still continuing with that.

I don't know about the rest. :( The should come on SW and talk with us. lol

I so agree with everyone. After I took a break from Thai Music...they changed so much. Well, more like they moved wayyy to fast for me to catch up, so I took a break. They just kept releasing new singers and then changing some styles...like how Aon first debuted and then her 2nd album, she had this crazy rock look, but umm still the teeny bopper music. For new teeny bopper music, I usually stick to Grammy w/ that...not that I'm only going for grammy...haha just that all the new good teeny music I listen to, just happens to be in Grammy. :p Umm, I'm not into RS's teeny bopper girly berry or whatever.

That new singer Payu...ahhaaha I wish he was w/ Grammy so he'd have more than 2 pair of clothes to wear and perform in. HAHAHAH
Umm yeahhhhhhhhhh.

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
You forgot about Pookie! I missed her, now she's married with kids... Wasn't GMM Grammy used to be MCA or Onpa? I remember either seeing one of those label on cassette tapes. Only thing I hear about RS is that they overwork their singers... I'm guessing hours?

As for looks from both sides of the labels... they look the same to me. Especially the guys playing out that Korean look.

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
ahhh all them old singer are still around BUT RS just dun promo them aymore cuss their old shcool.... thats how RS roll....but EARNand Pepper NEVER DATED they were really gOod friends only!!!!

Muddie Murda

smile...
You forgot about Pookie! I missed her, now she's married with kids... Wasn't GMM Grammy used to be MCA or Onpa? I remember either seeing one of those label on cassette tapes. Only thing I hear about RS is that they overwork their singers... I'm guessing hours?

As for looks from both sides of the labels... they look the same to me. Especially the guys playing out that Korean look.
Ah, Pookie divorced. Didnt you hear about their big fight?? (x_x and see those photos?)
So yeah, they're divorced, and I believe her xhubby have the kids. I'm not sure exactly what Pookie does now.
Last time I heard, she was um being protest against? Or something? Because she was promoting this one product that "makes breast bigger". It's a cream you rub on, and she was going to have some women try it out in public, and the public said that they can't do that blah blah blah...

Grammy was MCA, yeah, but ONPA was it's own label. I don't know, those other um lables, I could ALWAYS tell the if they weren't RS or Grammy because of the quality of the song/music. o_O Like...it was a big difference...I don't know.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
i think RS is for the more posh people and gmm are for the lower if u get me not that there aint any rich people in Gmm buh i dunno how to call it... RS more stuck up and strick if u feel me?? gmm more like a baby skool any one feelin me here? dunno how to explain wa

Nerdyna

sarNie Hatchling
ouwie! ii knoe wuht u talkin` bout.. dude above! me dunno how to explain too. ii miss "strikerz" ;[

AzNpAnDa486

sarNie Juvenile
i think RS is for the more posh people and gmm are for the lower if u get me not that there aint any rich people in Gmm buh i dunno how to call it... RS more stuck up and strick if u feel me?? gmm more like a baby skool any one feelin me here? dunno how to explain wa

i would say that grammy is the "leading" company for when it comes to music, television, and movies. they have exact, scenario, radio stations, and magazines. who knows what else they have. they also have Bird, that brings in millions.

i would say rs follows in second. grammy and rs are both strict. but so is true (the academy fantasia guys). it's all about thai culture and how they want their artists to be portrayed.

i would say i used to like rs too when i was younger (teeny bopper) but as i got older, i learned to appreciate the quality in music through grammy. voices at grammy are so much better. but i have to say, Parn is reallly reallly good.

i guess it all depends on how you compare the two. theres different categories that one company wins in.

noungning

Heartless
Ah, Pookie divorced. Didnt you hear about their big fight?? (x_x and see those photos?)
So yeah, they're divorced, and I believe her xhubby have the kids. I'm not sure exactly what Pookie does now.
Last time I heard, she was um being protest against? Or something? Because she was promoting this one product that "makes breast bigger". It's a cream you rub on, and she was going to have some women try it out in public, and the public said that they can't do that blah blah blah...

Grammy was MCA, yeah, but ONPA was it's own label. I don't know, those other um lables, I could ALWAYS tell the if they weren't RS or Grammy because of the quality of the song/music. o_O Like...it was a big difference...I don't know.
lol wow...

the story with pookie, she was married had 2 children with her first husband. she divorced and lost custody of her kids i believe. then she remarried to this other guy. she looks like she is now happily married now.

as for the other stars from RS, i don't know what happened to those chicks u listed but most of the older singers has moved over to grammy.

i.e. james, his gf sasikarn, tao, dome, oh tannatorn and a few more i can't think of off the top of my head.

as for choosing and piking who is good between RS or Grammy, i don't really care who produces them. i care about the quality of the singers. their songs and their voice. ANYONE who is good, i will listen to them regardless if it were grammy or rs promotion. :clap:

cecilia

Staff member
same here, but i still pick GRAMMY over RS anytime, nowaday, RS suck at quality. i like talent ppl with okay looks than cutesy ppl who can't sing beside D2B and the older generation of singers that's still is with rs. LOl

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
Hi Muddie Murda, I see what you mean about that event of Pookie and the promotion of the breast cream (with police's intervention) hahaha...I remember that. What' so funny is that Pookie herself found her breasts slightly too big, so went for a surgery to shape them up.

She remarried someone of no fame a long while ago. Second marriage. And once again her Mom's not too pleased with the choice.

Among RS artists, I like Dan D2B the most. But it's true that generally speaking, Grammy has better quality singers than RS and their singers seem to last long.

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
where's all the old rs singers?
like Mommay, Earn Jiranwan, Nancy, Korapin, Natalie Jazky.
any infor? especially did she broke up w/pepper. are they ever date.

Why broke up? They never dated. Just got to know each other.

Earn Jirawon will sing no more. She's focusing on her Daddy's Asia Hotel business. I remember there are two in Bangkok and one in Pattaya. She's a billionnaire by birth, you know.

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
lol wow...

the story with pookie, she was married had 2 children with her first husband. she divorced and lost custody of her kids i believe. then she remarried to this other guy. she looks like she is now happily married now.

as for the other stars from RS, i don't know what happened to those chicks u listed but most of the older singers has moved over to grammy.

i.e. james, his gf sasikarn, tao, dome, oh tannatorn and a few more i can't think of off the top of my head.

as for choosing and piking who is good between RS or Grammy, i don't really care who produces them. i care about the quality of the singers. their songs and their voice. ANYONE who is good, i will listen to them regardless if it were grammy or rs promotion. :clap:
I know Tao, Thanatorn and Dome are with Grammy. But James and Ae? are with Grammy? too? :clap:
Where did you get this from Ning? lol
I just brought Pookie up cause I was looking at '25 Best of Pookie' CD and was wondering why the OP didn't mentioned her too... never knew she's divorced or remarried until everyone said it.