[RTEAM FF] Rak Nai Ngao Glied- CH.3 (1/22/15)

fun said:
Do you mind me making a small request? Can you double space between dialogue? It is too cluster for my poor eyes when I am trying to read on mobile.
How do I double space it? Lol. I thought I knew how and did but I actually don't know how.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yay you updated! Did you copy from a word document and paste it on here? On Microsoft Word you have to set it with double space and once you copy from it, it should automatically double space for you. If it doesn't work, I will just log on to a desktop or laptop to read your fan fic instead of using my phone. 

Anyway I will be back to read your update. Probably have to the read beginning to refresh my memory. 

fun said:
Yay you updated! Did you copy from a word document and paste it on here? On Microsoft Word you have to set it with double space and once you copy from it, it should automatically double space for you. If it doesn't work, I will just log on to a desktop or laptop to read your fan fic instead of using my phone. 

Anyway I will be back to read your update. Probably have to the read beginning to refresh my memory. 
Well, the first chapter, I typed on Word and double-spaced but I don't know why it doesn't appear that way on here. The last two, I typed on here.

I don't know about Android devices but if you have an iDevice, you should be able to click 'Reader View Available' at the top when you pull up pages on AF. :D Hope that helps.