Ruen Hor Ror Hien (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Lol. You will catch up if you keep it up. After I am done with my stuff I should catch up too. I missed a lot of episode already. I agree this lakorn is great, I am hooked as well.
are u studying sis? I've finished all my assessment hand into my college teacher now
I'm in my autumn semester holiday so i have time to catch up with episode and updating
stuff. This lakorn is so hilarious and gaining more for each episode. :coverlaf:

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Love dis lakorn from the beginning until...i'm so hooked on dis lakorn...I love susie character in hea she is so funny in every scene including Louis..oMg..

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Credit to kisskeepintouchchannel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC8egzl2BhI&sns=em

Susie is so beautiful. This part with her and Pip looks so romantic.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Dan and Gijee's sequel/third part lakorn, but I really hope it isn't true since the first part was an evening lakorn and I really wanna watch Plerng Toranong.
Thanks. Oh I want to see Mario and Taew already, it's taking really long and I was hoping it will take over Louis and Susie time-slot. Hopefully we will get to see it real soon.

naloveak

sarNie Egg
hi everyone !!! I'm a fan of Ken-Ann.
if you are a fan of Ken-Ann plz like this page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ken-Ann/216861695013699
and then we can discuss together
Thanks

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
LOL HIV blood!!! I notice in the first episode where Susie is acting and she's wearing the white dress that Janie wore in Suay Rerd Cherd Sod.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Susie and Louis have such unbelievable chemistry. Gosh all their kiss scenes make me go giddy. Its so cute and the storyline is awesome.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Tawanchai is the best p'ek ever, he punched Noodie in the face! First time seeing a p'ek with enough guts to punch n'rai. Almost done with this lakorn, Louis makes a great p'ek.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I loved this lakorn but i was disappointed in the conclusion of everything. Everything was solved but nothing big and surprising happened, I expected more. I also wanted a romantic ending but turns out it was a comedic ending (though i did like the five smooches) Meh, i still liked this lakorn, i think this might be one of my favorites now. I want Louis and Susie in another lakorn again, I absolutely adore this coupling.