Ruen Naree See Chompoo(Ch3:Drama)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
what is this lakorn about. . . there's a lot of slapping going on, on a bed. . . .. and it seems like Pat's dad in the lakorn is kinda mean. .. anyone mind to clue me in on this lakorn lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
its about young girls selling their bodies for money..being a prostitute..dating guys to get their money..its like Oun Aii Ruk..

Kina

Dubsteppin'
eh....not so interesting to me, but may i'll watch it whenever it is done, just to test it out.

meenia

sarNie Adult
I can not wait to see it....Yard with Tle, Pat with Em...Is Taya in there two? From the preview it looks like her...It's not very clear? Thank you for sharing...

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
tinah what song are u talkin about.?
oh thanks for clearing that for me so Pat sells her body in here tooo?

tinah

sarNie Coma
tinah what song are u talkin about.?
oh thanks for clearing that for me so Pat sells her body in here tooo?
the song for the lakorn..it played in the teaser..i like it :D i dont think pat is going to sell her body..cuz in the preview some guys were trying to rape her

tinah

sarNie Coma
the summary from thairath..the girl with the short hair is cute..she looks mixed..when i watched the teaser i thought she was donut

ช่อง 3 กำลังสร้างนักแสดง “คลื่นลูกใหม่” ขึ้นมาประดับวงการ ล่าสุดละครเรื่อง “เรือนนารีสีชมพู” นี่ขนเอามาลงหลายคน โดยมีพระ-นางคู่หนึ่งคือ ต่าย-ณัฐพล ลียะวณิช กับ หยาดทิพย์ ราชปาล

เรื่องย่อ...แก้วตา นศ.วิทยาลัยครูต่างจังหวัด เมิน ปราบ นายร้อยตำรวจหนุ่มที่ มาแอบรักเพราะเธอมีแฟนอยู่แล้ว แต่แล้วแฟนดันทิ้งไปคบกับเพื่อนสนิทซะนี่ นอกจากนี้ยังเจอเคราะห์ซ้ำกรรมซัดเมื่อ ราตรี แม่เลี้ยงตัวแสบยุ ขจร พ่อแท้ๆให้ยกเธอให้กับเสี่ย เธอจึงหนีเข้ากรุงเทพฯ

ขวัญเรือน อาศัยอยู่กับ มิ่ง พ่อของเธอที่นครสวรรค์ มิ่ง ขี้เมาและชอบด่า ขวัญ ว่าร่านเหมือนแม่ที่หนีไปเป็นนักร้อง เพราะเห็นว่า ขวัญ ชอบร้องเพลง มิ่ง ยิ่งโมโหเมื่อ ขวัญ ไปประกวดร้องเพลง ขวัญ จึงตัดสินใจเข้ากรุงเทพฯเพื่อตามหาแม่ ส่วน จอมใจ เข้ากรุงเทพฯเพื่อเรียนต่อ เดินทางพร้อมกับ สายป่าน เพื่อนกะเทย และได้รับการช่วย เหลือการเรียนจาก พลพล ที่แอบชอบ จอม แต่เธอไม่ชอบที่ พลพล เป็นคนอ่อนแอ

แก้ว มาถึงกรุงเทพฯก็โดนกลุ่มเพื่อนหนุ่มมอมยาเกือบเสียตัว ดีว่า ปราบ ไปทลายผับเจอ แก้ว ซะก่อน แก้ว ไปเช่าโรงแรมอยู่และเจอกับ ขวัญ ที่โดน ศักดิ์ หลอกว่าจะพาไปสมัครเป็นนักร้องมอมยาปล้ำ โชคดีที่ แก้ว อยู่ห้องข้างๆเลยช่วยเหลือ โชคชะตาทำให้ทั้งสองได้มาพบกับ จอม และ สายป่าน ก็เลยมาเช่าบ้านอยู่ด้วยกันตั้งชื่อว่า เรือนนารี โดยช่วยกันทาสีชมพูทั้งบ้าน

แก้ว ทำงานในโรงเรียนอนุบาล ขวัญ ก็ได้งานร้องเพลงในห้องอาหาร แก้ว ได้รู้จักกับ อัคนี ลูกชายเจ้าของโรงเรียนที่ตามจีบจน แก้ว ใจอ่อน ในขณะที่ ปราบ พยายามเตือนเพราะรู้ว่า อัคนี เป็นผู้ชายโรคจิต ขวัญ ทำงานร้องเพลงมีคนมาลวนลาม แต่ได้ ชัยยศ ผู้จัดการจิตใจดีคอยช่วยเหลือ ขวัญ ประทับใจในตัว ชัยยศ ที่ให้ความอบอุ่นแก่เธอได้ ชัยยศ ก็เอ็นดู ขวัญ ทำให้สนิทกันอย่างรวดเร็ว ป่าน ก็แอบมีความรักกับหนุ่มวินมอเตอร์ไซค์ แก้ว เชื่อใจ อัคนี จนเกือบเสียตัว ดีที่ไหวตัวทันและเสียใจที่ไม่เชื่อ ปราบ ตั้งแต่แรก ขวัญ ได้พบกับแม่ที่แท้จริง แต่ก็เกิดความอึดอัดใจเมื่อรู้ว่า ชัยยศ เคยเป็นสามีของแม่ ทั้ง ชัยยศ และ ขวัญ ไม่รู้จะตัดสินใจยังไง ส่วน ป่าน ก็เพิ่งรู้หนุ่มที่แอบชอบมีเมียอยู่แล้ว เลยทำให้อกหัก

ศักดิ์ กับพวกไม่พอใจสามสาวเลยบุกไปจะทำร้าย แก้ว ขวัญ จอม และ ป่าน สู้สุดชีวิต แก้ว พลั้งมือใช้มีดแทงคนตาย ศักดิ์ แจ้งตำรวจหาว่า แก้ว วางแผนฆ่าคน แก้ว ขวัญ จอม และ ป่าน เลยหนีไปด้วยกัน แก้ว พาหนีไปหาพ่อ แต่ ราตรี ไปแจ้งตำรวจ แก้ว และเพื่อนๆต้องหนีกระเจิง ปราบ ชัยยศ และ พลพล ตามหาเพื่อช่วยเหลือแต่คลาดกัน ตำรวจตั้งด่านสกัด ถ้าไม่ยอมมอบตัวจะจับตาย ชีวิตของ แก้ว ขวัญ จอม และ ป่าน อยู่ในอันตราย ปราบ จะช่วยคนรักได้หรือไม่ต้องติดตามกันเอาเอง

ละครเรื่องนี้ได้นำเอาคู่พระนาง ต่าย-ณัฐพล กับหยาดทิพย์ มาเจอกันอีกครั้ง โดยทั้งคู่เคยประกบคู่กันมาแล้วครั้งหนึ่งเมื่อ 2 ปีก่อนตั้งแต่เรื่อง “เลิฟสตรอว์เบอรี่” จนมีแฟนๆลุ้น “รักนอกจอ” แต่สุดท้ายก็ไม่สานสัมพันธ์กันต่อ สำหรับเรื่อง “เรือนนารีสีชมพู” นี้ ต่าย รับบท “ปราบ” นายตำรวจนิสัยยียวน ส่วน น้องหยาด รับบท “แก้วตา” สาวสู้ชีวิต มีแต่เรื่องหวิดโดนปล้ำโดนข่มขืนประจำ กับการโคจรมาเจอกันอีกครั้งในเรื่องนี้ของต่ายกับหยาด น่าจับตาเหมือนกันว่า จะมี “รักนอกจอ” ให้ลุ้นอีกมั้ย

นอกจากนี้ยังมีอีก 2 คู่คือ อภินันท์ ประเสริฐวัฒนกุล กับ ณปภา ตันตระกูล, ภีรนีย์ คงไทย กับ สุรินทร์ คารวุฒม์ ยังมี ศิขรินธาร พลาย-พฤฒิ, กมลา กำภู ณ อยุธยา, ณภัทร ปัทมสิงห์ ฯลฯ

ติดตามชมละคร “เรือนนารีสีชมพู” ได้ทุกวันศุกร์-อาทิตย์ ทางช่อง 3 และรออ่านได้ใน น.ส.พ.ไทยรัฐ ทุกวัน.

Bou

sarNie Adult
i just saw the teaser..i cant wait to watch it!...its gon b very very dramatic but the pairings in this lakorn makes me want to watch it..especially tye yard n pat....does anyone no when it airs?

Bou

sarNie Adult
thanks tinah!!! i seriously cant wait i just love pat!i wish pat and tye paired up but tye and yard look kute together too!....ahhhh im so excited already haha

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanks tinah!!! i seriously cant wait i just love pat!i wish pat and tye paired up but tye and yard look kute together too!....ahhhh im so excited already haha
lol..yeh i wish pat and tye paird up..but yard and tye is kool too

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the teaser, Tinah. This lakorn is going to be interesting, especially since the cast is awesome!! It seems very touching and sad. Can't wait to see Tye, Pat, Yard, Jariya and the rest of the crew. Love Pat!! I was also hoping she would be paired up with Tye. Darn...

an la

sarNie Hatchling
I saw the teaser, and man does it look very intense. Its gonna be one of those dramas that make you cry. so who is pairing up with who?

Kina

Dubsteppin'
who is that girl with the short hair? ive never seen her before, and she definitely look mixed.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yard/tye/pat/em role..from ch3 site..i like how they have clips of each cast decribing their character..it used to be in writing but now they changed it to clips..but yeh tye and yard looks cute..pat also looks cute too..she said shes going to be singing in this lakorn..wonder if it'll be nice or not..and yard said she will get rape in this lakorn:eek:

http://www.thaitv3.com/drama/49lernnare/charactor.html

Bou

sarNie Adult
hey does anybody know when this lakorn will air? i miss pat and tye on screen so much...and yard love her!shes improvin on her acting so much hehe...looks like a very intense lakorn...cant wait to watch it hehe