Ruen Naree See Chompoo(Ch3:Drama)

tinah

sarNie Coma
im gonna miss this lakorn..it does teach a good lesson for the viewer whos watching this..thats wht girls have to face in the outside world..if my mom watches this..she will definatly agree and wont let me go with my friends..right now she doesnt really let me go out anyway..

Thanks, Tinah for the confirmation. I'm just happy that Yuer Marn will air next in line, even if the timeslot is already full. That's exciting!! I just can't get enough of Por. I think I'm going to appreciate Namfon's work, too, after seeing the teaser for Jao Sao Ban Rai. So I'm definitely looking forward to the two again. As for the one with him and Pat called Tey Jai Ruk, it's going to ROCK!! Por looks great with both of his leading ladies, Pat and Namfon. They are both beautiful and talented!!
yeh i think por will look great with namfon and pat..i can already tell hes gonna have great chemistry with namfon..she might even be on my fav rising star list besides yard and pat.. :D

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
im gonna miss this lakorn..it does teach a good lesson for the viewer whos watching this..thats wht girls have to face in the outside world..if my mom watches this..she will definatly agree and wont let me go with my friends..right now she doesnt really let me go out anyway..
yeh i think por will look great with namfon and pat..i can already tell hes gonna have great chemistry with namfon..she might even be on my fav rising star list besides yard and pat.. :D
[post="136965"][/post]​

Tinah, your mom sounds very caring and overprotective. You are a lucky daughter. Not everyone experience this much love in a family. Look at Pat's father in this lakorn for example, he's overprotective but violent and mean. There's so many people who experience hardship in the real world, too. Yes, Ruen Naree See Chompoo does teach us a good lesson. It makes us realize there are more unfortunate things in this world. It allows me to appreciate life in a different perspective. All the people who complains about little things in life should snap out of it. Hehe.

Anyway, I'm realizing that Namfon may become my favorite rising star, too. The teaser that you shared was too adorable!! I think I'm going to appreciate all of Por's leading ladies. Now, my list is expanding...Pat, Yardthip, Sara Lex, Namfon...

anan

sarNie Adult
I like this Lakorn :D

and wondering why they didnt produce and put on air that kind of lakorn before to make ppl. aware of that kind of problems such as Prostitutions, AIDS, pedophilia etc... :angry:

It is very Feminist :rolleyes: and engaged, i like it...

Keo is pretty too :p

So girlz, dont trust guyz easily ok ? Becos Guyz are bad... ^_^

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
anan said:
I like this Lakorn :D

and wondering why they didnt produce and put on air that kind of lakorn before to make ppl. aware of that kind of problems such as Prostitutions, AIDS, pedophilia etc... :angry:

It is very Feminist :rolleyes: and engaged, i like it...

Keo is pretty too :p

So girlz, dont trust guyz easily ok ? Becos Guyz are bad... ^_^
[post="137329"][/post]​
LOL. Not all guys are bad, Anan. hehe.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Tinah, your mom sounds very caring and overprotective. You are a lucky daughter. Not everyone experience this much love in a family. Look at Pat's father in this lakorn for example, he's overprotective but violent and mean. There's so many people who experience hardship in the real world, too. Yes, Ruen Naree See Chompoo does teach us a good lesson. It makes us realize there are more unfortunate things in this world. It allows me to appreciate life in a different perspective. All the people who complains about little things in life should snap out of it. Hehe.
yeh very true..my parents are overprotective of me..i know they care and worry about me..after watching this lakorn i realize that my life is nothing compare to the people who has abusive parents or dont have parets at all..the little things that i complain about is nothing compare to people out there..i dont really complain only when im mad i say stuff i dont mean..

Anyway, I'm realizing that Namfon may become my favorite rising star, too. The teaser that you shared was too adorable!! I think I'm going to appreciate all of Por's leading ladies. Now, my list is expanding...Pat, Yardthip, Sara Lex, Namfon...
lol same here..mines would be yard..pat..and now namfon..

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Awwww!!!! This lakorn is going to end. I love Tye's caring ways. :wub: Hopefully, they will pair Tye and Pat next time.

Tinah my parents are very authoratative and it is difficult for them to understand my situation. So yah but life out there is much rougher.

aznpride111

sarNie Egg
I really like this lakorn. Dang when is that A**** Sack gonna get caught...I DO NOT LIKE how he be doing things to that poor little child. SIck ass bastard....

anan

sarNie Adult
Mara Phang said:
LOL. Not all guys are bad, Anan. hehe.
[post="137358"][/post]​
Hopefully, there are some princes charming for good girlz like you B)
and/or Phra Ek in this Lakorn :rolleyes:

^_^

But in this lakorn, u can notice that there are more Bad Guyz than Good guyz, hehe...

anan

sarNie Adult
aznpride111 said:
I really like this lakorn. Dang when is that A**** Sack gonna get caught...I DO NOT LIKE how he be doing things to that poor little child. SIck ass bastard....
[post="137638"][/post]​
I am wondering the same thing too...
Should he be caught by the police and put in jail ? or should he be killed ?

By the way, what is the maximum sentence in jail for a pedophilia like him ? :angry:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
yeh very true..my parents are overprotective of me..i know they care and worry about me..after watching this lakorn i realize that my life is nothing compare to the people who has abusive parents or dont have parets at all..the little things that i complain about is nothing compare to people out there..i dont really complain only when im mad i say stuff i dont mean..
[post="137389"][/post]​
You have a loving family. Your parents are fortunate to have such a talented and understanding daughter like you.

tinah said:
lol same here..mines would be yard..pat..and now namfon..
[post="137389"][/post]​
That's cool...our list is almost the same. LOL.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
anan said:
Hopefully, there are some princes charming for good girlz like you B)
and/or Phra Ek in this Lakorn :rolleyes:

^_^

But in this lakorn, u can notice that there are more Bad Guyz than Good guyz, hehe...
[post="137709"][/post]​
Anan, there are prince charming out there...At least my boyfriend of ten years fit in that catagory. He's understanding, motivated, caring, amazing and lovable!! I can't speak for everyone because this is my first relationship.

You are right...there's more bad guys in this lakorn. It comes to show that you cannot trust anyone easily.

tinah

sarNie Coma
really though..in real life..you are surrounded by more bad people then good..you can trust a person that easily cuz everyone can become a two face..you gotta make sure the people you hang out with is the "right" person..so be picky with your friends..

You have a loving family. Your parents are fortunate to have such a talented and understanding daughter like you.
lol thanx..thats nice of you to say :wub:

That's cool...our list is almost the same. LOL.
yup yup :D

anan

sarNie Adult
Mara Phang said:
Anan, there are prince charming out there...At least my boyfriend of ten years fit in that catagory. He's understanding, motivated, caring, amazing and lovable!! I can't speak for everyone because this is my first relationship.
You are right...there's more bad guys in this lakorn. It comes to show that you cannot trust anyone easily.
[post="137749"][/post]​
Lucky you ^_^ , u make other girlz envy u already hehe :sweat:

anan

sarNie Adult
Mara Phang said:
So which episodes is everyone watching?  Would someone kindly please post a summary.  Thanks for your time.
[post="138113"][/post]​
i watched the episode 13 few days ago, now i am downloading the episode 14 :rolleyes: cant wait to see it hehe... and Special Thanks to Bunnii :sweat: for uploading it

Well, in the episode 13, everything seems getting worse for our 4 fugitive girls who tried to escape from the police...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
anan said:
Lucky you ^_^ , u make other girlz envy u already hehe  :sweat:
[post="138378"][/post]​
Really? Thanks. :huh:

anan said:
Well, in the episode 13, everything seems getting worse for our 4 fugitive girls who tried to escape from the police...
[post="138378"][/post]​
Poor girls, when will justice be served?

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww this is ending today :( this lakorn is pretty long then..cuz its up to epi 15 right?..but yeh i love this lakorn..so sad its ending..it was very well written!!..the cast did a great job

tang071

sarNie Elites
im happy its ending the whole being set up (although tragic) has been dragged out a bit. the girls are getting themselves into a lot of unnessesary trouble. i like the reality of this lakorn up from the beginning even though i dont think the girls would be lucky everytime. however the whole running away and holding guns up at cops?? plus i want to see more of the guys and the relationships....it ended abruptly with tye and yard and pat and em. oh yeah i hope that baan doesnt die and gets better.