Ruk Diew Jenjira - wouldn't mind a remake

spanky

sarNie OldFart
There has not been many thai lakorns for awhile now that can keep my attention and interest....

I miss Joy S. She was a pretty talented actress.

I would love a remake of this with a little more pra'nang scenes....

I am loving Oom right and. She had the best smiles....in her bts/live....she had such a booming smile and contagious cheerful genuine laughter.

I would like to see her in this....I can't think of a pk...Mario....he still have a baby face...jame ji...nine? He has a mature look

Or bee and Khem remake

sarN

sarNie Granny
I remember when i first watch it and found out it was base from an english novel , I went to check out the book , I was a kid then and the novle was a literature work , therefore i can only understand like 50% of it LOL . Anywho , FF years later , i re-read the novle in a high school level and was able to understand the novle better and then i discovered that BBC had turn it into a miniseries...i fall in love with drama ! If they goin remake it , i hope its everything like the english adaption :icon12:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I remember when i first watch it and found out it was base from an english novel , I went to check out the book , I was a kid then and the novle was a literature work , therefore i can only understand like 50% of it LOL . Anywho , FF years later , i re-read the novle in a high school level and was able to understand the novle better and then i discovered that BBC had turn it into a miniseries...i fall in love with drama ! If they goin remake it , i hope its everything like the english adaption :icon12:
What book is it? I know I heard of it but I can't recall the name....

Daddy long leg? I know there is a few movies based off of it

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Joy S. has a handful of memorable lakorns. I’ve watched most of her lakorns back than. She’s would have had more if her career wasn’t cut short. I think I would like to see Natalie in this role if they remake it. Ken T would be good in Willy’s role.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Joy S. has a handful of memorable lakorns. I’ve watched most of her lakorns back than. She’s would have had more if her career wasn’t cut short. I think I would like to see Natalie in this role if they remake it. Ken T would be good in Willy’s role.
I was thinking Ken T. Too ....visually....but I can't see him acting wise....

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Watch Jane Eyre 2006 in YouTube. Its my favourite!!
Mmm.... I'll try it...

I read over the synopsis....I do like the change in the thai version (only version I see ).....I like that he is not married and locking his wife up on the attic lol

I also don't like the idea of her being ask to be a :mistress:
Lots of those novels in that time are very satire

fun

Expired Sarnie
I wonder who thought about "hey I got an idea. Let's adapt an English novel into a lakorn" LMAO

Will definitely go find the book now.

Manee Yard Fah was also base on a English novel.

sarN

sarNie Granny
The crazy wife , yeah but we don't care about her tho lol , just focus on the OTP :icon12: . I like the 2006 version b/c the pek is more humorous .

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The crazy wife , yeah but we don't care about her tho lol , just focus on the OTP :icon12: . I like the 2006 version b/c the pek is more humorous .
I like a more humorous pk

Watching this...joy sent a letter describing pk and it was funny....I didn't gasp it until this rewatch ( I was young when I saw it). Good OST.

She said ok mood is forever changing, mysterious, teasing, stern....ect....hahaha

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I wonder who thought about "hey I got an idea. Let's adapt an English novel into a lakorn" LMAO

Will definitely go find the book now.

Manee Yard Fah was also base on a English novel.
These adaptations turns out well....at least these 2 drama..

I would like a pride and prejudice adaptations...

I like period theme drama. ....it gives off this certain vibe.....more romantic?

sarN

sarNie Granny
These adaptations turns out well....at least these 2 drama..

I would like a pride and prejudice adaptations...

I like period theme drama. ....it gives off this certain vibe.....more romantic?
I thought most lakorn have that theme, "pride and prejudices" already LOL