Ruk Kong Nai Dok Mai

Ana

sarNie Adult
I'm getting abit tired of Janie lately :lol:
But still she's looking really cute and adorable :p

Thankz :D

xingdau

sarNie Egg
This lakorn was just start filming, so it might not be broadcasted this year.

I saw Jeny in Samakom Chomdaow, she said right now she can have 3-4 lakorns a year, cause she doesn't have to study anymore.

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
I'm getting tired of Num and Janie. I have been seeing them in lakorns consecutively this entire year. lol.

Pee

sarNie Elites
yeah me getting tired of her too, but I dont hate her, she´s still cute and adorable :lol:

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
yeah she's still cute. For some reason, I don't think Janie makes a good couple with Num. But that's my opinion.

Bou

sarNie Adult
hey thanks for sharing the pictures...janie looks soo adorable...i hope her lakorn with num is goin to be good

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Thanx for sharing, yeah I have to say lately I'm getting kind of tire of janie too..but I still love her though it just that lately I been watching too much of janie lakorn and now I need to see some other n'ke faces..

Ana

sarNie Adult
t0nz said:
yeah she's still cute. For some reason, I don't think Janie makes a good couple with Num. But that's my opinion.
[post="529"][/post]​
I dun think so either but the thought of them pairing up is cute but when I see the pixz they look odd :lol: . Anywayz, we would have to wait and see when they are onscreen 2gether :lol:

Serenity

sarNie Egg
WOW, never thought these 2 would pair up...I can't really said much on how they are going to be like...but I can't wait to watch it.

noyII

sarNie Egg
Ana said:
I'm getting abit tired of Janie lately :lol:
But still she's looking really cute and adorable :p

Thankz :D
[post="323"][/post]​
Same here, it's like she's in every lakorn or something. I havne't watch most of her lakorn though I want to because of P'ek but something about her just don't catch my attention...I just don't enjoy watching her...I think that's why I didn't watch Nueng Nai Sueng, though I want to see Ken so bad, but I didn't.... <_<

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Janie and NUm look ok together. Janie looks so pretty. Love her hair. Num should get a haircut. :lol:

Yeah would like to see other n'eks. Like Joy S. Miss her. She's such a great actress, but the lakorns she's been getting aren't so great.