Ruk LoK LoK

.diane.

Media Fanatic
haven't seen this but i just watched the preview and it looks very amusing hehe she's got the same daddy as aom in bangrak haha cute he's funny. overall i think it looks good and i've only seen p'pepper in buang ruk so this is nice. he's less what's the word....mean, cranky, tite something like that nah he's good in buang ruk too when he knows he's hurting p'fang ^^

natty

Chubs
did pepper really have a different character or did he just have the same character but more laid back? i mean he still stuck up and snobby in this lakorn just a little on the funny side.. but anyways.. it's a cute lakorn.. better then his first 3

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
natty said:
did pepper really have a different character or did he just have the same character but more laid back? i mean he still stuck up and snobby in this lakorn just a little on the funny side.. but anyways.. it's a cute lakorn.. better then his first 3
[post="38950"][/post]​
his not really snobby in this one....his more like goofy..his a bit stuck up, but thats becasue he doen't like Jieb....but i like him when his all stuck and snobby (form jut)..but this is alright

meenia

sarNie Adult
I thought pepper is cute in this lakorn. I like him in funny roles. I can not wait to see more of this lakorn. It's nice to see him playing different roles...

Susie

sarNie Adult
yeah i concur i can't wait for more eposides!!! he's so funny!!! I LOVE LEH LATREE!!! it was WAY better than buang ruk!!! and he's cute playin with ann-alisha i think that it would be even better to see her play with him in this funny lakorn! :sweat:

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
is this going to be a funny one or something? I haven't watch it yet.. B)

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
Hey can anyone tell me the storyline here? All i know that pepper isn't so stuck up or somethin so if anyone can spill the beans and tell me the storyline, I'd be happy. I didn't even know that Pepper had another lakorn, i thought his newest one was with that one girl who was 16 or 18 years old and was really really new. :huh:

ben

sarNie Hatchling
The story is basically Jieb hiring pepper to be her boyfriend so that she won't have to marry the guy her dad found for her. Initially it was for 3 days and then it got pushed to 30 days. Along the way, the grandma was going to die or something so they had to marry.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i just watched this lakorn from part 1 & 2... it's really funny! i think i like jieb in this already... before i dislike her but somehow, she's okay.. :D

yeah it's very entertaining... it's not like you have to fast forward.. i love jieb's grandmother.. it's so funny she likes this guy...it's something that i never see it before..you know old people in love with another... :p :wub: jieb looks so cute with those eyeglass...it's good on her... pepper, he looks handsome, but sometimes the way he dresses looking gay.. but oh well he's skinny, though. :rolleyes: jieb's sister is so cute!! the way she acts toward to that guy who likes her... i mean cute! also that guy who likes her, is funny, too... too many to list these... :rolleyes: :D

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
man lee-ratee its the boom!!!!!!!!!!!!!i have the movie and when ever i watch it and when he cries...i cry too...... :wub:

meenia

sarNie Adult
I really really like this lakorn...Especially the part when they where suppose to choose a date for their marriage or something. and the guy was telling them that there will be a wedding soon... and the look on their fast was so funny...and shocking... THeir so cute.. oooohhhh also the part Jieb was dreaming of marry Pepper and then she woke up and saw Pepper there. at first i was like what in the world is he doing in her bed, then i realize it was a dream in a dream..heheh that was funny.. Pepper is so funny...I love seeing him like this... it's so cute...that was the best part for me... I kept laughing...it was good...heheheh :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
I love this lakorn so far. . I gotta catch up hehehe. . .
P"Jieb would be pretty if she had loinger hair tho. . .^_^
He's silly in this lakorn and i like his new role. . ^_^ Oh and his gf in the lakorn seeems to be verry jealous :lol:
^_^

natty

Chubs
ditto mango.. i actually enjoy this lakorn.. and love him in this role.. his player manly rich stuck up role annoys the heck out of me.. but this one isnt so bad...

meenia

sarNie Adult
Yes...Got to say that is lakorn is funny...I'm excited for the next part...Channel 5 knows how to make there lakorn good....Laterly I enjoyed watching channel 5 lakorns...The lakorn is staring to be cute with the p'ek and n'ek getting married...I can not wait to see the next part...