Ruk Nai Marn Mek (Dida)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I can't wait for tomorrow's episode. I feel like it has been forever, but from the teaser, it looks that Sai is finally going to leave. It looks like the reason why she is going to leave is because she sees Chai with Chom AND someone killed her cat, but I don't know for sure. Today I think everyone thought that Chom's brother "R" Sai, but the truth came out that he drank something and fell asleep. I'm happy that nothing happened...but I was so mad at Chai for not protecting Sai from his mother's horrible words and her comments.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Here's is wat I don't get in this lakorn..isn't P'ke suppose to be the heroine in all dramas, where he's there to protect N'ke. But in this one he never protect, save or defended her in any way, just stood there and believe little shit of wat his mother and girlfriend said. The only person that believe her and always there to save her is either Arin or Smith.. don't know wat Sai see in him. It soo stupid how N'ke think that she loves him, maybe she is just feeling that they are soo close in childhood that the bond that they use to have was soo strong that she believe it herself that it was love...But hey, since Chai is the P'ke in this lakorn, he's bound to end up with N'ke right...lame..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^I totally agree with you. Alin and Smith are the ones that believe in Sai and would protect her no matter what. Chai does nothing even though he sees everything happening. I wished they didn't make him so weak, but I guess Chai does represent reality in a way. There are situations where the son must choose between his mother or his wife...in this case he chooses his mother. I hope Sai doesn't forgive Chai so easily, especially after everything she has gone through.

I'm still rooting for Alin even though I know that he's not going to end up with Sai, but I just like him.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Finally Nong Sai left after her cat died but she's going back with a vengeance in tomorrow's episode. The dumb thing is freaken Chompilai is pregnant with the Boonturd guy so she's probably gonna say it's pada's kid (again!). So annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ I agree. I'm so happy that Sai is going to go back with a totally different attitude, she's going to be stronger and not a crybaby. It was so sad that her cat had to die...especially in such a vicious way.

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
i love this lakorn! I know that the lakorn is long, and i must admit that it was dragging for the past few weeks, but i'm glad there's more to it! Can't wait to see more drama when nong sai goes back to live with pada.

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
Can someone tell me when this lakorn is gonna end? Is kinda dragging.
I wish the other two where the pra eak instead. The Pra eak is kinda stupid in a way.
If he were sure of himself he would know that the baby Chom is having is his or not.
I hate these kinda guy. When you love someone, you think of them and their happiness first.
They should just change the ending and have the nang eak end up with one of these two and have the pra eak end up with Chom and he can see how she is when he doesn't have money.
lolololololzz

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
First off I want to say that I was happy that Sai was able do a little payback.
Secondly, I can't wait for the next episode, although Sai finds out that Chom is pregnant...everyone will find out that she can walk. I don't care about Chai that much anymore, he's a flip-flopper. He's going to look shocked/upset when he finds out that Sai lied to him about now walking, but he lied to her too about having a wife and for all the pain he indirectly put her through. He's been leading her on...all I hope is that Sai's father doesn't die because I like him (besides him putting his daughter in that horrible house), he's not afraid to challenge Chai's mother and is funny.

amanda123abc

sarNie Egg
Looks like this lakorn will end this coming Sunday, August 1st. Chai finally knows who he really wants to be with and it's not chomplilai, but according to the preview for tomorrow's episode Nong Sai will play hard to get and their will be a "R" attempt by the pra'ek. Of course Smith will come to the rescue and Chom will finally get what she deserve. I can't wait for the last two episode when Chai's mom finds out that her beloved daughter- in- law cheated on her son all time this time and the baby is not Chai.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yay it's finally ending tomorrow. I think today's epi has been the best out of all the episodes. Such great satisfaction seeing Pada and his family have to leave their huge house and for everyone to know how Chom is and also that Pada's family is bankrupt. I guess it's true when they say the quiet, innocent ones (like Nong Sai) are the most scariest when they take revenge because they really get even hahaha.

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn was good but then they just over did it. If they cut out the b.s and make it to 12-13 episode the lakorn would of been good.

I enjoyed watching it because of the nang'ek, I was observing her acting, and so far I like it. It felt to good to see Khun Ying suffer. A taste of her own medicine.

I think smith is too immature for Sai's character. He's hot headed, short temper and not the one for Sai at all. And Pra'ek's character is just dumb. dumb. dumb. Tle ( Ah rin) is the best match for Sai but too bad Sai is in love with Chai. I'm happy that this will be ending.

Why are channel 7 lakorns getting more boring? is boring the word for it? It's just not as great as it use to be.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Totally agree with you on the length of this lakorn...they should have just cut it short to 12-13 episodes, instead of extending it and repeating the same thing over and over again..I would give this lakorn a 2/5, just becuz it drags too much, and neither main characters were strong in here..they were being takn advantage of and bullied through out, only the last 3 episode is when they decided to stand up for themselves...and the storyline doesn't make any sense at all..I mean it's not really convincing enough when she told them that the reason that she fake her illness was becuz she wanted to know how they will treat a handicapped person..stupid..I think that the story would make more sense if they just cut out her being in the wheelchair in the first place..I don't know about you guys, but that's how I see it.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Totally agree with you on the length of this lakorn...they should have just cut it short to 12-13 episodes, instead of extending it and repeating the same thing over and over again..I would give this lakorn a 2/5, just becuz it drags too much, and neither main characters were strong in here..they were being takn advantage of and bullied through out, only the last 3 episode is when they decided to stand up for themselves...and the storyline doesn't make any sense at all..I mean it's not really convincing enough when she told them that the reason that she fake her illness was becuz she wanted to know how they will treat a handicapped person..stupid..I think that the story would make more sense if they just cut out her being in the wheelchair in the first place..I don't know about you guys, but that's how I see it.

I totally agree. CH 7 does not know how to make a concise to the point lakon. The acting in here is not the best either, the only actor that shines is the p'ek's mother, she is a real b**ch. I give it 1/5 stars.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
credits to magazinedee

I just got caught up. I can't wait to see the ending today. The last two episode really picked up---so much has happened. I'm so happy, Sai is strong and not going to let anyone push her around, except I do not like how she still keeps leading Smith on, he is always there with her >.< I'm glad that Chai's mother is getting a taste of her own medicine. The preview for the last part looks intense. I do wish Alin gets with Sai, but I know that it's not going to be like that---poor guy has to get his heart broken but I bet he knows deep down inside that Sai will only and always love Chai.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
in epi 17 when nong sai flahsed back about her and chai and they kissed, what epi was that in? I don't remember seeing that part

sthanphachanh

sarNie Hatchling
credits to magazinedee

I just got caught up. I can't wait to see the ending today. The last two episode really picked up---so much has happened. I'm so happy, Sai is strong and not going to let anyone push her around, except I do not like how she still keeps leading Smith on, he is always there with her >.< I'm glad that Chai's mother is getting a taste of her own medicine. The preview for the last part looks intense. I do wish Alin gets with Sai, but I know that it's not going to be like that---poor guy has to get his heart broken but I bet he knows deep down inside that Sai will only and always love Chai.
I like this lakon a lot esp 18 is very good can
t wait till esp 19

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm debating on whether to watch this or not, i hate draggy lakorns but i like Tle hmmmm........anyone recommend this lakorn????

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I'm debating on whether to watch this or not, i hate draggy lakorns but i like Tle hmmmm........anyone recommend this lakorn????

Well, I gave this lakorn a 2/5. and onahc gave it a 1/5..LOL..I say don't, becuz you're just wasting you time..like we said, same thing happened over and over again, and Tle, this was one of his worst role ever..Kinda think about it, he was just an extra character on the side..if N'ke wasn't in love with him, then he wouldn't even consider to be P'ke..he just happened to be P'ke becuz she fell in love with him, that's why he is call the P'ke in this lakorn...