Ruk Nai Roy Glied (Love In The Shadow of Hate)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Chapter 01: Bittersweet Homecoming

At the Bangkok Train Station

Getting off the train was difficult for Monthai. He debated whether it is a good idea to suddenly reappear. He sat a few seconds in his seat and looked out at the people scrambling to reunite with their family. He knew that he wouldn't be one of those lucky people, but instead he will be the most fortunate because the woman outside waiting for him would be the woman he has been waiting to see for months. He saw her appear just as he took in a deep breath. He couldn't help but smile. She was so beautiful. Her figure was of a full blown woman in a navy blue silk dress that reached past her knees. A small V across the chest of her dress, her hair tied up with a blue ribbon. As his eyes set on her he completely blocked out of his mind the sound of people mumbling, buzzing away, and the whistle of the train. At the same time something was different about her. She didn't look like the person he had last saw. He snapped back into reality as he realized that the woman who was standing outside wasn't Maeward, but someone too familiar. It was Bpeeyachat and she wasn't waiting for him. He loomed over and glanced at the voice that called from behind.

"Bpeeyachat!" Screamed the young man as he stepped off the train. He walked over to her and gave her a hug. A hug that haunted Monthai. Bpeeyachat hugged back with a smile that Monthai once loved. A smile that should have been his. He got up and started walking towards the door as he stepped off the train. It was hauting how close he was standing before Bpeeyachat. Bpeeyachat eyes widen as she saw the young man in front of her. He looked so familiar, but she couldn't make it out who he was. She gave him a smile and turned to walk off with the man she was just embracing. Monthai boiled up inside. She didn't even remember him. She didn't even bother to greet or ask him how he was doing, but worst of all he saw the look of unfamiliarity in her eyes.

"Khun Monthai!" a voice gently screamed behind him. He reconized the voice immediately. He turned his attention to the person and noticed his love.
"Maeward." He said walking over to her. He embraced her with a sigh of relief. He was afraid she would be the same. She quickly pushed away.
"Khun Mon Ka, This is Thailand we can't hug in public. I will get a bad name." Maenward blushed.
"I'm sorry, I just missed you so much." Monthai said remembering the time and place. At the same time he couldn't help but boil up inside even more. Bpeeyachat had no regards for that at all. She had openly embraced that guy in the middle of the train station. His return to Thailand was sweet yet bitter. He was standing there with the woman he loved, but why in his head thought of Bpeeyachat and his heart hurt because of Bpeeyachat.
"Khun Mon Ka? Are you ok?" Maeward waved her hands before him.
"I'm fine." Monthai said with a smile. He looked at Maenward and hugged her yet again.
"Lets go home." Maenward said still with a curious look in her face.
"I have to grab my bags from the train hold up ok?" Monthai said making way back onto the train. As he remembered that he hadn't grabbed his things in a rush to see Bpeeyachat.

Monthai set foot off the train and looked up at the sky. He is finally home. The sky above him is the one that hover over his birth country. It was much undecided if we would return home or not, but after he recieved the telegram that his mother was sick he couldn't bare to be away any longer. He couldn't trust his unfit father to care for his mother. He hoped that his return would bring peace to their war like home. His mission was to restore peace amongst his parents. The reason he was shipped away was apparent to him, but he never spoke or complained of them. The only thing Monthai Mahatada wanted most aside seeing his parents once more was to be reunited with the woman he loves. The woman that he vowed to love and stay faithful to from that point on until his life ends. He knew that his sudden return home would stun her, but he couldn't resist he wanted to see the woman he desired to make his wife, and mother of his children as soon as possible. Monthai smiled as the woman he had just been thinking about appeared before him.

"I was beginning to wonder would you show up." Monthai said with a charming smile.
"How could I miss your return home?" Maenward said with a smile in return.
"I wish I would have seen you before I got off the train the first time looking for you."
"My dear you are an hour early of course I wouldn't have been here yet."
"Ok ok, you win my love I will always lose to you let's go home now."
"You're already home why so rushed?"
"The sooner I get home the sooner I can settle in and start plans for our wedding." Monthai said with a smile. Maenward blushed and walked away as Monthai smiled and trailed behind.

At the Mahataweit Residence.

"Ahhrd! Ahhrd! Where are you?!" Screamed Khun Jian
"I'm here Ka, Khun Jian!" Ahhrd screamed running across the dining room.
"Why do you have to scream?!"
"You screamed at me first!"
"ohhhh that's to much of you! How dare you talk back to me!"
"I'm sorry Ka, Khun Jian." Ahhrd said bowing her head. "But did you want something?"
"Did you get Khun Monthai's room ready? He is due here any second now." Khun Jian asked
"Yes ma'am everything is ready. All we need is Khun Monthai."
"Ok. You may go now." Khun Jian said turning towards the steps.

"Pah Jian, all you do is come down to command the servants? Greeting your nephew isn't important?" said a voice from the door. Khun Jian quickly turned and before her eyes was Monthai Mahatada her best friends son.
"Ta Mon!" Khun Jian said rushing to embrace her nephew in tears.
"Aow why are you crying Pah Jian?" asked Monthai curious.
"I'ved missed you Larn ruk (Love Nephew?) you've been gone for so long."
"Pah Jian how have you been?" asked Monthai concerned.
"I've been fine how are you? Was it hard living there by yourself? Did you take care of yourself good, Did you.."
"Pah Jian don't worry I'm fine." Monthai said assuring his aunt.
"Where's Nou Ward?" asked Khun Jian as she remembered that Maenward was picking Monthai up.
"She couldn't come in." Monthai answered. "Wheres mother?"
"She's in her bedroom. Come, come, she misses you so much." Khun Jian said leading Monthai up the stairs.

Tap Tim starred out the window with depression in her eyes. She had just awoken and made her place by the window as usual. She sat there waiting. Waiting for either her son or her husband to walk through the front gates. As she sat there she heard a tap at the door.

"P' Jian is that you? You know you don't have to knock." Khun Ying Tap Tim responded to the knock leaving her eyes glued to the front gate. She sighed in despair as she heard the door open. "P' Jian how come Ta Mon won't come ..." As she neared to finish her sentence she felt arms wrap around her shoulders and a kiss on the cheeks.

"Mother I've missed you so much." a voice said. Tap Tim's eyes immediately broke the strong infatuation with the front gate and turned to see the man behind her. It was her son. The son that has been gone for nearly a decade. Her heart nearly stopped in happiness.
"Mo.. Mon.. Monthai!" she shrieked in tears. Her heart pounded so hard from the emptiness that has once again been filled in her heart. Half of her heart has returned in the form of her son. She cried as she hugged and embraced Monthai tightly fearing that he would be just her illusion. Monthai couldn't help but pity his mother. She looked so fragile and weak. She was nothing like the beautiful and elegant woman she once was. He sympathized with her. Her son had left her for nearly a decade and her husband had made away with a younger woman. Suddenly all his anger towards his mother lifted. Although she had shipped him away he saw that she had solely punished herself heavily.

"Mother I'm home; and I'm home to stay." He said holding onto his mother. Khun Jian watched as her best friend finally got her sense of relief.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Chapter 2: His Staff

At The Damrigiet's Residence

Maenward sat in her bedroom looking at the photo of her and Monthai from her last visit to Australia. She couldn't help, but smile.
"Khun Monthai you're home; and finally mines." Maenward said. She turned to glance at her photo with herself and best friend.
"Bpeeyachat, I'm sorry; I love him." muttered Maenward with a cold stare. Maenward and Bpeeyachat had a bittersweet friendship. Although they are best friend Maenward had betrayed Bpeeyachat many times and in many ways. She had taken Monthai's love from Bpeeyachat in the most cold and uncalculating way. A secret she will take to her grave. Although she was once best friends with Bpeeyachat their friendship soured after Bpeeyachat had been adopted by the Hiranyawat's. The Apinarnsana and Hiranyawat's feud was once the most talked about feud in the city, but overnight their feud ended leaving Bpeeyachat to be adopted by Weit and Wimorn Hiranyawat as The Apinarnsana left to find a better life for their family in hopes of coming back for Bpeeyachat. Maenward hated not that Bpeeyachat was adopted by The Hiranyawat, but she hated that Bpeeyachat called Viyada a sister. Maenward and Viyada were like limes and lemon's. Viyada was the more calm and sweet one such as the lemon. While Maenward was the more outspoken and verbal one as sour as a lime. Maenward had one strong rival and that was Viyada Hiranyawat, but Maenward proved to be victorious as she was the one that Monthai currently loves. The Rivalry between Viyada and Maenward was nothing more than envy and the fight for power. Both families had the same position in society and both family had a tremedous amount of respect from the community, but behind both are deep dark secrets. Secrets that will haunt all until it swallows up their final generation.

"Khun Nou Ka," a voice streamed through the door accompanied by a knock.
"Yes?" responded Maenward to the knock.
"Khun Keitchai is here to see you." answered the voice. Maenward's face immediately dropped to anger.
"What does he want?" Screamed Maenward through the door.
"He says he has something important to discuss with you."
"Tell him I'm not home."
"But he already knows you're...."
"Don't you understand?!" Maenward interupted.
"But he knows that.." Maenward quickly open the door and shoved the servant before she could finish her sentence.
"Khun Nou..." The servent muttered with a shattered heart. She tries her best to please her employer, but it seems that regardless of what she does her boss will never be pleased with her.
"Go downstairs and tell that man right now that I am not feeling well." Maenward said pinching the servant.
"Yes ma'am." The servant said trying to hold down the pain from the pinch. She quickly stood up and walked towards the steps. Maenward slammed the door as she re-enter her room.

Downstairs

"Khun Keitchai Ka, Khun Nou is not feeling well right now and needs her rest. Can I please pass a message?" The servant said sitting before Keitchai.
"No, that's fine. I'll come back another day. However do tell her that she will need to face me eventually." Keitchai said with a smirk. Keitchai looked up the staircase one final time before turning to leave the Damrigiet's household. Keitchai had a very rough relationship with Maenward. Keitchai was known to be the person notoriously courting many women in the upper regions of bangkok. He was also know to house many wives in Chiang Mai. With all the women and power in his hands why did he desire Maenward? Maenward despised of Keitchai. Not only was he a disgusting and pathetic excuse for a human being, but she believed him to be very cruel and manipulative. Her parents had decided to accept his courtship of their daughter because they believe Keitchai could very well be the big break in their struggling business.

At The Hiranyawat's Estate;

"P' Vi, P' Vi!." Screamed Wiparwarn as she ran across the courtyard of the lavish estate. Viyada heard her sister calling from afar and turned to look for her.
"Ja Pah?" As she saw Wiparwarn enter the garden.
"Father wants to see you."
"Oh? What about do you know?"
"I have no knowledge ka." Pah answered.
"Very well then we should go and see what father wants." Viyada said trailing behind her sister who was already standing outside of the garden. The two paced quickly to reach Weit's study room.
"Father?" Viyada said as she peered through the door with her sister standing behind her.
"Viyada, my daughter come here. Hurry now." Weit said calling his daughter into the study room.
"Yes father." Viyada said entering the study. She noticed that her father had a guest. She could tell from his back that it was a man.
"Viyada I want you to meet someone. This is Khun Tardsapong Yarnsaneewaet he is one of two heirs to one of the largest bank in Thailand and The whole Northeastern Asian region. Khun Tardsapong this is my eldest daughter Viyada" Weit introduced.
"Nice to meet you." Viyada said greeting him with her Wai hand gesture.
"It's my pleasure." Tardsapong said.
"Viyada Khun Tardsapong heard that you graduated from the top of your class in accounting and he needed a trustworthy assistant. He asked if you would take pleasure in the duty of being his personal accountant and secretary at the bank." Weit said
"Father, I have no experience." Viyada responded modestly.
"Thats the thing Khun Viyada, Do you mind?" Tardsapong said looking at Weit for approval.
"Not at all." Weit responded giving permission.
"How will you acquire experience if you don't work to gain experience? Surely experience doesn't grow on trees." remarked Tardsapong wittingly. Viyada blushed in embarrassment.
"Very very true." Weit said letting out a small laughter "Viyada Khun Tardsapong is right you know. I think it will be good for you. Now a days many women are working. You should move with the times."
"Whatever you see fit father." Viyada responded.
"Ok then it's settled, you have a place on my staff. I will process your information quickly." Tardsapong said.
"Excuse me a second." Weit said leavin the study room. He saw that Wiparwarn was still sitting outside waiting for news and immediately summoned her. "Pah, Pah"
"Yes father?" Pah said hurrying to her fathers call.
"Where is Bpeeyachat?" Weit asked closing the door behind him.
"Nong Bpee... she is .. she is at the cafe shop."
"What is she doing there?"
"P' Ardsawin just returned from the states and she went to pick him up from the train station. They decided to go out for some coffee afterwards."
"What? why didn't anyone mention this? You all know your sister is not to associate with Ardsawin."
"We tried to stop her, but she asked why and no one dare to say anything."
"Pah go tell the servants to get the car ready. I am gonna go get your sister."
"Ka," Pah said running off. Weit walked back into the study room and broke the silence between Viyada and Tardsapong.
"Viyada entertain Khun Tardsapong for me will you? I must go on some business. I am sorry about this Khun Tardsapong it's very urgent."
"Not at all, don't mind my presence. Go about your business" Tardsapong insisted. He had taken a liking to Viyada and vied to be alone with her.
"Thank you." Weit said as he headed out the doors.
"So will you be so kind as to give me a tour of this lavish estate? I've heard many great things about the Hiranyawat's residence." Tardsapong said.
"Of course." Viyada said with a slight blush.
"You know the one beauty in a woman is when she blushe's" Tardsapong said with a smile. Viyada immediately bow her head.
"You're so beautiful, why keep your head down." He said grabbing her chin and slightly lifting her face.
"Shall we get started?" Viyada said.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Chapter 3: Siblings

At Small Town Cafe

Weit walked into Small Town Cafe hoping to see his daughter there, and he wasn't dissapointed to see her there.
"Bpeeyachat." Weit said as he approached the giggling pair.
"Father." Bpeeyachat said immediately darting out of her chair.
"Get in the car we're going home." Weit said.
"But father..."
"No but's if's and what's quickly go." Weit demanded.
"Yes father." Bpeeyachat responded and followed obediently.
"Khun Weit; it isn't what you think."
"Look Ardsawin. I don't know what or why you still insist upon being a presence in my daughters life, but I ask you leave her be. What happened last year was traumatizing enough for her. She doesn't need you to complicate her life any further."
"You don't understand.. I love.."
"If you love her you must leave her be and let her continue on with her life. Right now she believes that you are a relative, how will you explain to her that you were once engaged to marry her?"
"She will understand as she has understood this entire time."
"Ardsawin. If you are truly concerned for my daughters well being you will leave her alone. I ask you as her father and the guardian that her real parents appointed to care for her; you must leave her alone."
"This is completely unfair. I love Bpeeyachat and you know it."
"Ardsawin, if you loved her we wouldn't be having this discussion. I beg you let her go."
"Khun Weit..."
"Dammit Ardsawin. She is your sister." Weit said grabbing Ardsawin by the collar.
"But she is not my real sister."
"I demand you to leave her alone!"
"You have no rights to demand me."
"No rights?! Dammit I am your father!" Weit exclaimed. Ardsawin shoved Weit immediately to the ground.
"DON"T you dare claim the rights of a father with me! I am a bastard child who was cursed to carry your last name. My mother is a great woman and she made the unforgiving mistake of trusting you. My mother brought me into this world alone and raised me alone. You have no right to call yourself a father to me! I remind you I am a bastard child!" Ardsawin said storming out of the cafe. Bpeeyachat watched as her cousin made way out of the restaurant. She didn't understand why her father was so against their friendship. She always felt it suspicious of why he kept them from communicating. Weit walked out just as Bpeeyachat watched Ardsawin storm off.

"Khun Por. What happened?" Bpeeyachat asked rushing over to her father.
"It's nothing Bpeeyachat, hurry into the car we must go home now." Weit rushed
"Yes father." Bpeeyachat said getting into the car.

Back at the Hiranyawat's estate

Viyada and Tardsapong were still touring the lavishly large estate. They stopped at Viyada's famous garden and stood there as Tardsapong admired her work and care of the garden.
"You know I wonder if you would care for a husband as you care for your garden's." Tardsapong said openly
"It depends does a man compare to a flower? If anything I should be the one asking you. Would you care for a woman in the name of your wife as a gardener would his or her garden?" remarked Viyada wittingly.
"Ahh that is a good response Khun Viyada. I'm glad you're not afraid to express your feelings towards me."
"I beg to differ, I am sharing my thoughts and opinions on flowers and it's comparison to a man or woman. I would hardly call it feelings."
"I'm speechless." responded Tardsapong in disbelief.
"Yet you made it a point to speak out?"
"You know I had my doubts about you Khun Viyada, but you've just proven me wrong. You might very well be a fine asset to my collection of staff."
"Collection of staff? Since when did the men and women who work for you become a collection?"
"I'm talking about an entirely different kind of collection Ms. Viyada." Tardsapong said with a small laughter. He walked off towards her row of roses and stood there admiring them. Viyada confused at his remark followed.
"Would you mind me taking a rose?" asked Tardsapong.
"Not at all help yourself." Viyada responded. "In a matter of fact I will cut you one myself." Viyada said picking up the clippers she left beside the rose beds. She cut a decent sized rose for Tardsapong. As she was cutting the rose her balance shifted forward and she immediately went flying foward. Before she could fall onto the thorns she felt a tremendous amount of strength holding her from falling. Tardsapong had grabbed her by the waste. He slowly pulled her back up with his arms around her waist. She was beautiful not only to the vision, but she was beautiful to the sense of touch also. He felt her curves in his hands and her back against his chest. Her scent was extremely seductive. It was the natural smell of the rose's that had grown to attach themselves to her.
"Thank you." Viyada said shifting her weight away from Tardsapong with a blush.
"It's fine as long as you are ok. You are ok right?" Tarsapong asked starring into her eyes. Something about her made him spark up inside. Something about her that invited him to explore.
"I'm fine thank you; and here is the rose you asked for." Viyada said handing him the rose. Tardsapong took the rose and then handed it back to Viyada. Viyada looked at him baffled as she accepted the Rose.
"A woman's greater goods are the things you possess herself. I give you back your rose to tell you that what you have with you is beautiful." Tardsapong said with a smile. Viyada smiled as she blushed uncontrollbly. What was it about this man that made her bubble up inside. She was just thinking about the man she lost a little over a year ago and here is this man standing before her that has completely erased her memories of her first love.

"P' Viyada Ka? Are you here?" a voice shouted. The glares between the two immediately broke.
"I'm here ja, Pah." Viyada responded as she reconized the voice of her younger sister.
"There you are." Pah said walking over to them. "Father is back and he wants to see you." Pah said.
"Thank you ja Pah. I will be right up." Viyada said leading the way as Tardsapong followed.

"Khun Por." Viyada said entering the guest area.
"Viyada, Khun Tardsapong. How was your tour?" asked Weit
"It went great." Both answered. They looked at each other and turned away with a small smile.
"Thats great to hear. Will you be joining us for lunch Khun Tardsapong?"
"I'm sorry, but I have to excuse myself. I have a lunch appointment with my mother." Tardsapong responded.
"Very well than. I will escort you to the front door." Weit said.
"Thank you for having my company this morning Khun Weit, And thank you for joining my staff and the lovely tour Khun Viyada."
"You're very welcome." Viyada responded.
"I hope to see you soon."
"Likewise." Viyada said excusing herself. Weit watched as his daughter gracefully left the two and quickly showed Tardsapong to the door.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Chapter 4: The Socialite

At the Yarnsaneewaet's estate

"I was beginning to think you've forgotten about your mother." Mrs. Yarnsaneewaet said as her son made way into the dining area.
"How can I forget of my dear mother?" Tardsapong responded taking a seat next to his mother.
"Where is your sister?" asked Mrs Yarnsaneewaet.
"She is probably on her way home. I left the bank a bit early this morning."
"Another business venture?"
"You can say that?"
"Another woman I suppose?" Kiranyar said entering the dining area.
"Why, dear sister what would draw you to that conclusion?"
"What else would it be? I heard you just bagged your secretary, I know you enough by now to know that you were out venturing for another one." Kiranyar said giving her mother a kiss on the cheeks. She took a seat opposite to her brother and beside her mother.
"You know me to well."
"I warn you son, my daughter in law must be a well deserved woman."
"Mother this woman is no nameless woman. She is in fact the daughter of a very popular family. A very well established socialite may I add." Tardsapong responded.
"May I take a guest?" asked Kiranyar.
"Go ahead dear sister; I assure you that you wouldn't be able to guess it so easily."
"Oh? We'll just see about that. Could it be Sajenna Leenootpong?"
"Not in the slimmest chance."
"Suwarnan Pongiwarn?"
"Enough you two. We are here to have lunch not play games. Just tell your mother who this new interest of yours is." Mrs. Yarnsaneewaet said anxiously.
"Her name is Viyada Hiranyawat."
"Viyada Hiranyawat? The Eldest Heir to of the largest Mercedes Dealership in Bangkok?"
"That would be correct dear sister."
"I'm impressed." Kiranyar said leaning back against her chair.
"My dear son I knew your taste in women would improve someday."
"So you approve?" Tardsapong said.
"Approve? I encourage." Mrs. Yarnsaneewaet responded.
"Very well then." Tardsapong said putting the fork in his mouth.

In The Courtyard's Gazebo

"Dear brother tell me you aren't taking this socialite daughter in law business of mother's serious." Kiranyar said joining her brother on the Gazebo.
"Not in the least" Tardsapong responded sipping his tea.
"So you lied to our mother?"
"Hardly. I will make Viyada her daughter in law; just not legally."
"You know you are one sick bastard."
"My last name matches your sis, so my being a bastard would apply to you also."
"I warn you Viyada Hiranyawat isn't a girl to be toyed with. I hear her family has some very strong ties."
"As suppose to ours? Weit Hiranyawat is just another social ladder climber who is waiting to hand his daughter on a platter to me."
"You know I hear that he has 2 other daughters."
"Yes he does, Wiparwarn Hiranyawat and Bpeeyachat Hiranyawat."
"The two aren't appealing to you?"
"Wiparwarn although she is aged 25 her personality doesn't match not to mention her appearance. Bpeeyachat Hiranyawat I have yet to meet her so my opinions on her can not be concluded."
"I hear she is very fair."
"As fair as she is; I'm sure she doesn't top the sex appeal that Viyada Hiranyawat has."
"Sex appeal?"
"Yes, I feel a bit awkward discussing this with you, but I must say it anyhow. She nearly fell today. I had the pleasure of grabbing onto her. Blood rushed to places I don't believe they should have been."
"I stand by my word you are very sick indeed." Kiranyar said with a disgusted look.
"Speaking of relations, when will you bring home a Son-In-Law for our parents?"
"I have the right to choose one?"
"Silly of course you have the right."
"As far as I am concerned, mother and father has already taken the liberty to choose one for me." Kiranyar said leaving the Gazebo.

chenling

sarNie Adult
finally, and you gave us four chapters....wonderful start, really leave the reader wanting more...soooooo MORE!

sarN

sarNie Granny
i like it so far , the way the line was presented it does feel like a period fiction hahaha and i was dizzy a bit reading it cuz the words is small and bunch together but i survive :p

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
wow.. that was a great read... I could feel the era of your story.... and the characters came to life.
I see Sajenna made her appearance already. lol
Viyada seems like a decent human being in this fic.... Hmm.......I wonder what you've got in store for us. Very good so far. Oh.... and remember... I want to be a perverted servant in here. :D

update more!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ok, I'll change the font for the readers who have vision problems coughs coughs sarN LOL j.k but I had a hard time reading it too LOL; Note some stuff may be a little confusing to get because they are completed yet and when things start unraveling you will see what is what :p Here are 2 More Chapters; I will definitely Have More Chapters Up LOL Writing More as I type hahaha

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Chapter 5: The Ball

Pong In was a very popular man amongst the young women, but his heart desired no one, but one woman. The one woman who he let go nearly 3 years ago. She was now a completely different woman. She was not only bitter, but she was vengeful. He watched as many women and their mothers pile onto his parents estate. He didn't know how to reject his parents good will by holding this ball for him. It was time for him to settle down according to his parents and with His family's name at stake Pong In cannot merely choose just any woman, but her family must be in good social standing. He hoped that at the ball she would appear, but he knew in his heart that she had forgotten him long ago.

"Pong In, Pong In." Mrs. Barinyasarn Called out for her son.
"Yes mother?" Responded Pong In
"All of the guests are here. Hurry and help us greet them. Remember you must pick wisely." Mrs. Barinyasarn said leaving the room. Pong In obediently followed. Pong In didn't know how to avoid this fate, but he must follow his parents wishes. Although he knew nothing about one woman at the ball tonight he vowed to give it a try. Obedience wasn't the only reason, but he also wanted to move on. Move on from the woman who had once broken his heart. It was time for him to move on and finally settle down. He hoped that she would one day be happy. His time was up. He must now choose the woman that he must devote his life to. The woman that his parents approve. Pong In stepped in to see many beautiful young women in the ballroom. Although they were very beautiful not one captured his attention, but one. She was beautiful just as the others, but she was different. She wearing a maroon dress with a thin ribbong wrapped around her waist. She had a necklace on, but unlike others it wasn't so exceedingly lavish. The necklace was on a simple chain with a small heart hanging on it. She had on light redish maroonish heels. Her hair was tied in a ponytail with curls hanging to her side. Pong In starred at her in amazement; he felt something from her. Although he had never seen her before she stood out amongst the ten's and hundreds of other young women there.

"Pong In, Pong In." He heard his mother lightly call
"Yes mother?" Pong In responded turning his glaze to his mother.
"Pong In Ja, meet Nou Moh Anitida. She is the daughter of Khun Garn Anitida the owner of a very large print company. Nou Moh ja, this is Pong In."
"Sawatdee Ka," Mon responded to Mrs. Barinyasarn's introduction.
"Sawatdee Krup." Pong In responded.
"Nou Moh just finished her bachelor's in business management from England."
"A business management bachelor degree? You have to fly all the way to England for that?" Pong In said.
"Pong In!" Mrs. Barinyasarn said tapping her son on the arm. "Excuse us Nou Moh." She said pulling her mischevious son aside. "Whats wrong with you Pong In? That was so rude." She scolded.
"I'm sorry mother, but you know how I am."
"Ja, Patriotic to your own country. You know oversea studies is becoming more famous these days."
"Mother, who is that woman?" Pong In asked pointing to the woman he had captured his attention. Mrs. Barinyasarn turned her attention to follow her son's finger and noticed the young beauty also. She smiled at her son's choice.
"That is Nou Lukkana Jiranya or Lukkana Mahatada. She is the daughter of Jao Khun Mahat from his first marriage with Khun Ying Anarnsaree. Although she is legally a Mahatada she introduces herself by her mothers last name."
"Mother would you mind introducing me to her?"
"Why son? Have you taken a liking to her?"
"Mother she's beautiful, not only that but she's so plain and simple. Nothing like the other lavish women here."
"That is because Nou Lukkana is a very conservative young woman. I've had the pleasure of meeting her on several occasions."
"Mother... "
"Ok, ok come I'll introduce you." Mrs. Barinyasarn said leading her son towards the young woman. "Nou Lukkana Ja." Mrs. Barinyasarn said in a soothing tone.
"Ka?" Lukkana said turning around. She immediately put her hands up to Wai Mrs. Barinyasarn. "Sawatdee Ka, Khun Ying Pah." added the young lady.
"Sawatdee Ja, Nou Lukkana ja, meet my son. This is Pong In. Pong In ja, meet Nou Lukkana."introduced Mrs. Barinyasarn.
"Sawatdee Ka, Khun Pong In." Lukkana responded to the introduction with a Wai included.
"Sawatdee Krup." Pong In in return said including his Wai.
"I'll go greet the rest of the guest. You two talk for a moment." Mrs. Barinyasarn said leavin the pair. The two stared at one another in awkwardness after Mrs. Barinyasarn left them alone.
"Do you live in Chiang Mai?" asked Pong In attempting to start a conversation. Lukkana smiled and responded.
"I suppose so? I wouldn've have flown all the way here for a party." Pong in felt embarrassed for asking such a stupid question. He attempted again to make conversation, but this time he choose wisely the question he would ask.
"What brings you to this ball?"
"An invitation?" She responded sarcastically. Pong In was once again embarrassed. He thought to himself (Heaven's what is it about this girl that makes me so nervous.)
"I'm sorry; I tend to get nervous and ask stupid questions around beautiful women."
"Well I pity for you then."
"Pity for me? Oh?"
"Because you're surrounded by hundreds of beautiful women, and if you ask them as little as 2 questions then you're bound to ask over 200 stupid questions before this night ends." responded Lukkana wittingly. Pong In's face was devoured by blood vessels as they all burst to give him a dark blush.
"Ok, ok. You win. I will admit you're amazingly witty; and intriguing." Pong In said with a slight smile.
"Why thank you." She said with a bow.
"Now tell me about yourself Khun Lukkana Mahatada."
"Lukkana Jiranya please."
"Ok now tell me about yourself Lukkana Jiranya."
"What can I tell you? I'm a woman obviously, I am the only daughter to exist between Khun Por Mahat Mahatada and My mother Khun Ying Anarnsaree. I have 2 half brothers which are both from different mothers. I just received my bachelors degree in literature studies from the national university. I am 25 years old. I am here speaking to you. Is there anything else you would like to know?"
"Yes, your phone number? Your address to perhaps? What I am most interested in is your acceptance of the invitation I would like to extend to you to join me for lunch outside of this ballroom."
"In exchange for?"
"Exchange?"
"Yes, you are a businessman aren't you? You know that for a woman such as myself the company doesn't follow freely."
"How about a beautiful necklace accompanied by a full set of jewlery."
"Khun Pong In Barinyarsarn I'm quite offended. Surely you know who I am and I can most definitely afford any jewlery I desired. I am more interested in your word."
"My word?"
"Yes your word that this invitation will not be scheduled along with any other invitations."
"A bit possessive now aren't we for someone who just got introduced."
"Not in the slightest, but I am a woman with high morale. I refuse to see a man on his schedule."
"Then you have my word Khun Lukkana Jiranya." Pong In said with a smile.
"Good; Then I must excuse myself. I have something people call a job in the morning." Lukkana said walking away. Her midnight scent followed her as Pong In watch in amazement. He had just had one of the most entertaining conversation with a woman in the longest time. There was something about this woman that made him want to explore her. Although she wasn't exactly a traditional young woman she was very elegant and confident; something Pong In loved in women.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Chapter 6:

At The Mahatada's Residence The Following Afternoon

"Sawatdee Ka, P' Monthai." Lukkana Said with a Wai as her eldest brother walked into the living room area.
"Sawatdee Ja Nong Lukk." Monthai responded returning her Wai. "I'm glad you flew down here to see your older brother."
"I would have came yesterday, but I had a gathering I couldn't avoid."
"I understand. I did come home suddenly."
"So how is your return home?"
"It's been great so far."
"Are you going to start working at father's company soon?"
"Most likely."
"Where's P'Nucha?"
"He is out filling mother's prescription with Mor Guer."
"I see; so tell me P' Monthai, how are you doing with my dear friend Maenward?"
"We're doing wonderful. I hope to plan a wedding soon."
"You know Maenward cared for mother after father left."
"You're kidding me, I haven't heard of such a deedful act."
"In a matter of face I'm not kidding, she was here caring for mother after father left."
"Speaking of Maenward, I hear that you attended a ball last night."
"If you are inquiring about my social gathering then yes."
"How was it?"
"It was very... how can I say this... very comedic."
"Comedic?"
"Let's just say the bachelor was entertaining in his comical ways."
"So do I see wedding bells your future."
"Hardly, there is one man I've sworn my love to."
"Not if mum's can help it."
"Even mum's will not be able to stop me because there is nothing to be stopped. The man I have given my heart to has not the slimmest clue my feelings for him."
"Poor sister."
"Not exactly. I liked the presence of Por Liang Pong In, maybe a few lunch dates will convince me to feel otherwise."
"A woman with confusion in her heart and mind is a woman with no morale, you stated just seconds ago that you hardly .."
"Hardly see wedding bells dear brother; I didn't state hardly like."
"... women need to be more clear with us men."
"Yes because we women should know men have a 10 percent capacity to think with their full brain."
"I'm highly offended because you just choose a classy way of insulting me."
"I would say stupid, but I completed etiquette classes."

"Lukkana you arrived early this afternoon." A voice said entering through the main doors. Lukkana and Monthai quickly turned around to see Anucha.
"Sawatdee Ka, P' Nucha." Lukkana greeted with a Wai
"Sawatdee Ja," Nucha said in return and also giving her a Wai back.
"I'm here early because I heard my favorite older brother has returned home." Lukkana answered to Nucha's lingering question.
"Favorite eh?"
"Yes indeed. Why he has only been here for a day and has called me at least once more than you have in the past years."
"Sorry dear sister i've been occupied with work."
"You're forgiven, but let me discuss the real reason that I am here."
"Ahh so the truth is revealed. She has not came to see me as she stated all afternoon."
"Dear brother don't be silly; but I have came to request your presence. The both of you at a party that will be hosted by Weit Hiranyawat for his daugther Wiparwarn. The sole purpose of this party is to find her a suitable partner." Lukkana said.
"Wiparwarn? Her father has already started looking for a son-in-law?" Anucha said as his heart dropped.
"Yes, he wants a son-in-law that will accompany her status."
"Fortunately I've already been betrothed in other words engaged to Maenward so my presence won't be required."
"On the contrary. It will; we need someone to confirm our dear brother's status and ability to take care of his daughter and you as an elder brother are required to attend."
"... I don't know if I should attend... Khun Weit has known to despise me because of my lowly background."
"Nonsense; you're a Mahatada there is no reason Ahh (Uncle) Weit should forbid you; wait you speak as though you know his views of you."
"They moved to Chiang Mai to avoid him from being friends with Pah." Lukkana responded to her brothers statement.
"That is Preposterous. You are definitely going to that gathering with your older brother Monthai as your creditor." Monthai said a little offended.
"But..."
"No, but's if's or and's P' Nucha, You will attend just as P' Monthai stated; And P' Monthai I don't expect no funny business from you especially with Viyada and Bpeeyachat. I must be on my way now." Lukkana said walking out of the Mahatada's home. Monthai suddenly felt a stabbing pain in his stomache. He heard both Viyada and Bpeeyachat in one sentence.. His head went blank as he realized 2 women he once loved will both be there. The two women that broke his heart. What will he do when he faces Viyada, but worst of all what will he do when he must face the woman he had never truly forgotten... Bpeeyachat.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Next Chapter Spoilers

Wiparwarn's Party Will Monthai Come face to face with Viyada & Bpeeyachat?
Ardsawin Confesse's his Love
Bpeeyachat Tells The Man She Love To Move On
Kiranyar Meets Her Potential Husband Set Up By Her parents

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
nice...

I want to read when Monthai sees Bpeeyachat face to face again. Or is Bpeeyachat even the nang'aek in this fic??
I can't wait for appearance. :wub: