Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jorng(Lakorn Thai)

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
ken/janie again!! this is great news..ken is working w/so many great actress for next year..Aom..maybe Ann?..and now Janie..hmm..gonna be so busy..thanx to noiki for the update

Loved this lakorn from start to end even though everyone thought Janie was annoying I didn't hehe maybe cause I love her shes is one of my fav actress! hehe.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
OMG :w000t: :wub: :w000t: I Absooooooolutely love these too!!!!! I'm so excited for the both of them!!!! This is their 3rd lakorn together! Hopefully they have a good scrip for them! Thanks, Tinah!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
np!..the title sounds sweet..the title of ken's lakorn is always sweet/romantic..like his new lakorn w/aom Ruk Ter Samer..so hopefully it doesnt end up being a comedy

calla

sarNie Adult
them again ? hmmmm i like both of them....but this is their 3rd....i kinda feel like its going to boring.

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
i'm so excited to hear this news.. i can't wait to see ken and janie on screen together again

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just found out the director for this lakorn is P'Da Thairath..shes the director for Oum Ruk..Samee Tee Tra..and many other good lakorn...it could be another HIT for ken now im hoping the storyline will be good! :w000t:

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
i just found out the director for this lakorn is P'Da Thairath..shes the director for Oum Ruk..Samee Tee Tra..and many other good lakorn...it could be another HIT for ken now im hoping the storyline will be good! :w000t:
This should be a good one!!! OH I can't wait!

shubby

sarNie Adult
is this gonna be a drama or what?? love ken and JAnie...thanks

tinah

sarNie Coma
i soo cant wait to hear about the storyline!..im sure p'da has something good up her sleeve..she normally does :D

fanaticgrl

sarNie Hatchling
yah! great news..for upcoming year..this will make up if ann doesnt accept a lakorn w/ ken..shes missin out..hehe..cant wait! hooray!! wow theyre givin ken the n'eaks he had a lakorn hit with..