Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jorng(Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
AWWw! i cant wait to see those two on screen again!!! I think Ken has grown out of his shyness since Oum Ruk! lol Oh and Janie are hilarious! I think Janie is so cute...perfect match for Ken, who is also very cute! ahaha I didnt see Tao though. Hmm....
yeh thats so true!..Ken seems more open and outgoing after Oum Ruk..now hes all goofy and playful..i so cant wait to see Ken/Janie again..

i thought the girl with the pink standing next to Em was Tao S..cuz that girl look like her..but im not sure though

This is lakorn I'm looking forward to the most. Thank for the update Tinah!! I can't to see Ken and Janie reunite. They soooooo cute together!
Np!

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
OHH! i *see* her. it does look like her at that angle. it was like a quick glance, really. I'm already psyched for this lakorn! Perhaps January? Or how long does a lakorn usually takes to wrap up?

I forgot to mention how HOTT Ken is in that clip! he finally cut his hair (or have i been under a rock lately?). I really cant wait to see the interaction between these two. Who cares if it's on another island...many things can happen on an island, if you catch my drift. lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh i think it is Tao..I had to pause the clip to actually see a close glance..lol..i hope it is her..it'll be an interesting pair..a lakorn takes 5-6 months to film and after they are finish they have to edit it..so we wont be seeing this in January.. :(

i hope they are not on an Island throughout the whole lakorn..but yeh im hyped!..i didnt think this would be an action drama cuz the title sounds really sweet..so hopefully ken/janie will have alot of sweet scenes together..

lil_pal1302

sarNie Hatchling
ken is so sociable now. I think the people that ken has work with before and work with again he starts to get more comfortable with them. He is so funny!!!. Aww... it's nice to see em, tao, and vicky. IT's also nice that they open ruk lae sanae laung and ruk nee huajai lao jong at the same time. Maybe they can finish these lakorns around the same time and let us see it in the middle of next year like by summer.

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx Youa..the SeeSan bunterng clip was already posted

Ken is gonna be a photographer and Janie will be a whiny model..why did P'Da Thairath have to do that again?..cuz thats ken same character in "Oum Ruk" and Janie is Anns character..

Janie looked so pretty..but whats up with kens hair? Tao S is in here!..see i knew that girl looked like her

Vinny

sarNie Egg
Awww!!! Thanks for sharing the clips of the opening ceremony. Janie looks pretty hot, so is Ken!!!! Love Janie new hair style :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
okay why in the dgj clip they said its a romance/comedy but in the sesan clip they said its action drama

tinah

sarNie Coma
im pretty sure the girl in the pink is Tao S..im glad to see her back!..miss her..i thought Nang Barb might be her last lakorn

credit to Hunny

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
janie and ken! can't wait...i loved these two in neung nai suang...thanks for posting up pictures for all of us to see.

tinah

sarNie Coma
pix from the opening ceremont..thanx to ornjira @ ITL

Ken and Janie looks soo cute!! im so glad to see Tao S back on screen..P'Da Thairath choose some of the old cast from Oum Ruk :D ..like Oh P and that one gay guy

tinah

sarNie Coma
Janie's role..oh i hope the storyline will be simlar to "tang pan kamatep" i sooo love that lakorn

credit to calla for the translation

she has to play as a model and accidently meet Ken because they both will go to the Island.
Its the first time for her to plays the model role, and in the lakorn she doesn't has to be catwalk that much. but she's not afraid because normaly (in real life) she walks often on the run way.

and many people ask her if the storyline goes like "Thaang Paan Kumathep"
so Janie says....its something like that, but not the whole storyline.

Even the lakorn is shooting at the beach all the time. but she never scared of beeing dark because she likes it anyways...she likes tan skin.
And its good to work with Ken..because this is their 3rd times together

shubby

sarNie Adult
OMG!! i haven't see Janie for a while, she look so pretty and sexy now..ehhee..lover her white dress and ken look hot as always..can't wait

tinah

sarNie Coma
i was watching the preview for Ch3 upcoming lakorns and it showed a short scene of ken/janie for this lakorn

Ken was mean to janie!..he was pulling on her hair..lol

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
ooooooh :yahoo: :yahoo: I'm so excited about this one!!!! I just love these two together! My all time favorite couple ever!!!