Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jorng(Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
im so excited too..Ken looked so HOT in here..not like he never looked hot though..hehe..

Janie looks so pretty too. I like her long hair.

I havent seen a good action drama in so long so hopefully this will be good!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Do you know this is going to be airing??? man, arrrghhhh I can't wait!!!! I'm like desparately trying to find something to watch right now, and none of them got me glued yet.....

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wish i knew when its going to air but probaly not soon. Theres a bunch of lakorn lined up to air in the next timeslot and this lakorn isnt finish filming yet

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wonder why Ken was carrying Janie to a truck..it looked like he kidnap her..lol

im so excited :yahoo:

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
ARRRRRRghhhh!!! Tinah!!! You're soooooooo mean!!!! Telling us all these details without the actually clip!!!!! punk!!!!! lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol..sorrie..i dont know how to upload clips..if i do i would of been upload it for everyone..

im so excited now

Vinny

sarNie Egg
i truely can't wait for this series to come out!!!!! :yahoo: so happy
!!!!!

Vinny

sarNie Egg
Yeah any news of them yet? Man i been waiting for this lakorn to be on air.......i wonder what Janie been up to coz i don't see her often now, so quite.......

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
^^^^^ Yep my janie is going to be singing hehehehheheheh

I just realize that Ken is going to play the role of a photographer 3 times. First time in "Oum Ruk", then in this one, and then other one with Aom.... can't they come up with better occupation?????