Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jorng(Lakorn Thai)

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
omg..i so love this lakorn..the beach scenery is just beautiful..janie and ken are just so funny in here..lol "ay ler lom"...lol

NiTha

sarNie Adult
i am super excited for today's episode!!! I can't wait and i would love to see how they are getting off that island. This lakorn is such a reminder of Harrison Ford and that one bi chick, i think it was called six days seven nights. I know some of you probably have seen it even though it may have seemed like it was lame. I hope someone out there knows what i mean.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
^^^^^^^^ahahhaha I saw that movie too but i remember it really vaguely. I'm super excited about episode 2. Ken and Janie are soooooo perfect for each other.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
thanks for the sc!!! i saw the preview and totally want to see the epi 2. i thought it was funny how ken saw the snake and jump HAHAHA!

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
haha...lol thanks for the caps. that wound on janie's leg looks painful. so they're planning to sail a raft back to the city? pretty clever. XP hopefully they make it. can't wait to see ep. 2!! ^^

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I just want to say that this lakorn is sooo funny.lol.Ken and Janie plays their role well.hehehe.

Lexi, your banner of Bie and Fang is very pretty :wub: .

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I was laughing so hard when Ken thought she got shot but turns out she was only exhausted. LMAO!! I can't wait til tomorrow's episode.