Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jorng(Lakorn Thai)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Goodness..so far my fav. episode has to be episode 2...LOL...Janie is alwaise screaming...

episode 3 is soo funnie too tat part where the snakes all spilled out..and Janie wuz in Ken's lap...whaaww! i wanted to be her rite there...LOL...i can't wait until they show affection towards each other??

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Epi 3 was hilarious!!! i love all the parts they're in.......i especially like when she ask the truck driver to stop and he was spooked by her...and run into the tree.... :loool: :loool:

i love Ken's facial expression when he saw the snakes in the truck...it was more believeable then Janie...HAHA but love them together...they would do comedy!!!!

jenan

sarNie Hatchling
yay i'm caught up on the lakorn. very funny and entertaining to watch. ken is very cute with most of his co-stars but as far as chemistry goes, he has the most with janie ^_^

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
i miss you chewy!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe but yeah..this lakorn is just hilarious..janie is just insane and so is ken..so meant for each other..lol thanks for all the screencaps=]

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
SAM!!! i miss your crazy butt too...girl we need to watch our hottie!!!

Ken totally could put off comedy role!!!!

Here is my favorite scene from epi 3: (for my crazy seXXXy partner SAM!)

I just love his facial expression!!!!

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
lol...awwww doesnt he just look hottt with that expression..lol girl..we need a lot of catching up to do..hehe miss you mucho=]

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
ep.4....Ken and Janie were singing...OMG...it was hilarious..so far..the best episode...I don't want to say much about the episode..cause i don't want to spoil it....lol...but It's worth watching...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
luckie gals...argh! i can't wait to watch episode 4 and 5....argh! i'm dying waitin' foe them nice girls to update on youtube..

singing? whaaw..is tat the part where Janies sings the song by Ice.."Khon Jai Ngai"..and Ken sings tat "I need Somebody"...eheehe..i saw tat on seesan i tink..but dunno if it wuz actually part of the lakorn..

Whaawwww!! P'Ken looks soo cute w/ tose funnie faces...eheehee...i loved tat part...it wuz good acting on his part....

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
That kissing scene was too brief, but they actually had two so that makes up for it.
I absolutely love Ken's rendition of "I Need somebody"
This whole lakorn is going to be about them trying to get home. So far i'm loving it, but i wish they can get home already.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
ken.........*sigh* so hott..lol even with him being a meanie to janie..he's just so "mmmmmmmmm" hehe gosh..if ken can't find his way home..he's always welcome at my house..lol