Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jorng(Lakorn Thai)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
dude, does anyone have the theme song by Potato? it's reeeally stuck in my head!
Goodness i know..eeheehee..i DL the song last week @ T-Intermedia..and i've been listennin' to it non-stop..i dunno..to me it's not at good..but soo very catchy... :D

anyone has the lyrics...english translation?? :rolleyes:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I can't wait to see this lakorn!! Thanks for the song!!

Sorry, Kashie, I'd love to help you trans. it but I'm not sure if I'll do a good job. You could always ask in the request section though.

kapologirl

sarNie Egg
do you guys know when episode 6 is coming out.. i thought it's supposed to be on wed in thailand right??but how come is not on iptv yet??

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
it did aired today, saw it on satellite, it plays after Oil's and Noon's!! they startin to have feelings for each other on todays eppy!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yep! it's out...episode 6 and part of episode 7 are alreadie up on youtube..Whaww! i see a lilo feeling here and there......haven't finished yet though....i'll come back to share my happienest..eheeheee

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Dude is it just me but Janies whineyness is getting on my nerves??!! She screams and kind of complains to much and it's a bit distracting. Also i haven't been laughing as much as the first episode.

nolee

sarNie Adult
yes she gets on my nerves too!! im really not watching this for her, just for Ken. i don't think she's pretty at all in this lakorn either lol. there was a point when they were in the truck when the cops were chasing them, she was screaming and yelling, i literally yelled "omg she is so effin annoying!" and fast forwarded a little lol.

but anyways, what was Ken doing to them gay dudes behind the bushes?? i definitely missed that part...it seemed like HE raped them lmao!! oh one more question, janie didn't get raped by that dude right??

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Yeah I have to agree, Janie's character is sooo annoying!!!!! But then again, I thought Ann's character was annoying too on Oum Ruk. I think it's partial bc of Ken's fault also. He's too nice. But I'm still watching this lakorn!!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i think Janie's character is annoying..but cute at the same time..reallie! there wuz tis one part in episode 6 i tink..where she wuzn't reallie screaming much..and i'm like..hey! where's the screammin...LOL

the gay guyz whaaww..tat part wuz soo funnie...Ken looks soo hot..awww! all these dirtie thoughts going threw my head now..eheehee..he wuz soo hot wen he stood up from behind the bush and looked all outta breath.and pointed foe the other guy to come..LOL..he's like..yeah! i can handle the both of u..LOL..

kissing scene tat part wuz sweet..eheehe..quick & kinda fake..but sweet..and Ken is soo dumb...after the kiss they were all awkard..and he juz started doing tat retarded but cute noise...he did it in Oum Ruk too..bad way to react after a kiss Ken..but i'll forgive u since u're soo hot.

cant' wait for next week's episode!!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i'm confused which kiss scene are you guys talking about
the one in the water or the one reall real one where they were wearing black clothes

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
I think its the one in the water..because the episode with them wearing black clothes and kissing hasnt aired yet