Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jorng(Lakorn Thai)

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! The kissing part in episode 9 just MELTED meeeee AHHHHHHHHHHHH! :spin: DAMN I LOVE KEN &JANIE. MY GAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDD!!! :spin: :spin:

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I just wish Ken would just tell her the truth and tell her what his plans are. I don't like the whole misunderstanding stuff. He even told her to trust him...so it's kind of hard to believe someone when you're not explaining everything.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Ep.13 the scene they sat at the bench is so cute. he hold her hand,he sleep on her lap,she kiss his forehead,he kiss her cheek...aaww...so cute. Ken & Janie are so cute together.

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
Gosh, I haven't gotten a chance to catch myself up with this lakorn but I really do want to see it when I have more time!! Love Ken!! :wub:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH TINAH....YAY MORE KISSING SCENE!!!!!!!

Rainbowbrite

sarNie Egg
I like both Ken and Janie...but don't like the storyline. I watch the first couple of episode of this lakorn...couldn't stand nang ake's character...very annoying...hehe...24/7 agruing and constantly fighting...too unbelievable. I think it was just too alittle bit extreme.

Vinny

sarNie Egg
Ooohhh!!! Thanks for the pics tinah! So wen is the last episode? i can't wait to see it but then again i don't want the lakorn to finish!!!! Just love Ken and Janie chemistry :)

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
YAY! More kiss scenes(= I LOVE IT. PWUAHAHAHAH! :yahoo:
KEN&JANIE are incredible(= I swear. I would so pray&WISH that they actually get together in reality! HAHAHAHA, hmm.. maybe they do have a thing for eachother ehh (;

moilee

sarNie Adult
Can someone tell when what tape number's going to end on this lakorn? I saw tape #9 and it was boring. I like the parts where they both were on the run better. I'm thinking about skipping the rest until th ending parts. Thanks.

xoxo033

sarNie Hatchling
how long is this movie???
how many episode to the end???

hopefully it is long cuz i really dont want it to end
Janie and Ken is totally adorkable
sumone need to sub this serie as the post above said