Ruk Nee Kiang Tawan(Media of Medias)

Mai*

sarNie Elites
they look like they're having so much fun. can't wait to see the lakorn!!!!!
yes they had lots of fun...here some caps from Oil's board :lol:

nways, something funny :lol: look how how interested Oil is in this opening lol or could it be that he's done good merit? remember how Khay the girl from BPT once said Oil taam bon maa dee, cause he falls asleep so easily :lol:

trying very hard to stay awake :lol:

opps :lol: hottie fell asleep

oh he woke himself up on time before falling face first into the cement in front of him :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
the funnie thing is not Oil . IT the look on JOy face hahahah wonder wat she thinking

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
LOL i was looking at Joy's facial expression HAHA looks like she is mad at oil hahaha

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
yes they had lots of fun...here some caps from Oil's board :lol:

nways, something funny :lol: look how how interested Oil is in this opening lol or could it be that he's done good merit? remember how Khay the girl from BPT once said Oil taam bon maa dee, cause he falls asleep so easily :lol:

trying very hard to stay awake :lol:

opps :lol: hottie fell asleep

oh he woke himself up on time before falling face first into the cement in front of him :loool:
thanks fo dhe funny pictures :lol:
dhe funny dhing is dhe guy standin [in dhe 2nd and 3rd picture] next to Oil wha does he have on his head :loool:

the funnie thing is not Oil . IT the look on JOy face hahahah wonder wat she thinking
she probably dhinking "are yhu serious, p'Oil falling asleep on dhe opening ceremony of our lakorN, goshhh yhu gotta be kidding me"
:lol:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry i mess up actually Oil name in this la korn is "Fah-feun"(recover/awaken sky) he's a photographer, an ophanage later got adopted by the mafia man. he likes freedom, nature,and like to travel around the world, & like to sing especially "look tong"(country) songs and Joy name is "Deuan-tem"(full moon) her character is tomboyish; brave ; but really is a sweet girl but kept it inside. she's the youngest daughter of the village leader (Poo Yai) her dad is her hero, her mom die since she was a kid. she's determine to make her hometown a better place, want everyone to be happy, love nature, not afraid of mafia and willing to sacrifice herself and her family to fight back, like to listen to music but doesn't like to sing because think her voice is bad.

yui15

sarNie Elites
I'm so excited to see Joy again! They look so cute in all the pictures. I can't wait to see them!

onahc

sarNie Elites
Sorry i mess up actually Oil name in this la korn is "Fah-feun"(recover/awaken sky) he's a photographer, an ophanage later got adopted by the mafia man. he likes freedom, nature,and like to travel around the world, & like to sing especially "look tong"(country) songs and Joy name is "Deuan-tem"(full moon) her character is tomboyish; brave ; but really is a sweet girl but kept it inside. she's the youngest daughter of the village leader (Poo Yai) her dad is her hero, her mom die since she was a kid. she's determine to make her hometown a better place, want everyone to be happy, love nature, not afraid of mafia and willing to sacrifice herself and her family to fight back, like to listen to music but doesn't like to sing because think her voice is bad.

sounds so boring. and is that a man or woman next to oil with the head band on? lol!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
The storyline or characters may sound boring but it's a romantic comedy cute lovey dovey type la korn with singing in it. so it will be fun to watch. nang aek may hate pra aek in the beginning since he's the adopted son of the mafia man who may try to do bad things in her hometown & pra aek probably going to stop his dad and help nang aek out. i can't wait to see it. hope it air soon. Oil+Joy look cute together.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
A little bit more information. pra aek+nang aek met when he came and help her, she almost got kill by the men who doesn't agree with her idea to not sell the village. and they both fell in love. but things happen that made them don't end up together that easily and plus pra aek is the suspect of a murder and he has to run away from the cops. the story sounds dramatic. yep Oil looks tire. heheh. but dang.. Joy face looks mad. come on it's not a bad thing. it's normal people don't get enough sleep and get tire.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Awwww!! They actually look cute together!! Both look so young. Joy is also very pretty. Romance comedy. Can't wait to see this one. Thanks for the clip, Vanida.

Thanks for the pictures, Teedee and Mai... Oil looks tired and sleepy.lol.