Ruk Nee Kiang Tawan(Media of Medias)

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I was watching the e-sarn show call "Mouth to Mouth", and the two ladies (hosts) said it...So, I'm just taking their info. okay...

moilee

sarNie Adult
Oops..I went back and correct my errors. I meant she'll play with Media and not PPJ, opposite Oil. They even asked Joy about approaching her with Nang Tard and she said they never did.

Mai*

sarNie Elites
Doesnt matter who gave the info, fact is the info is false. This isnt a PJJ production. No article has state that to date. It's a Media of Medias production, a fairly new company owned by Khun Chalot, the lady rumored to take over Khun Daeng as the new boss at ch 7 by the end of this year. She's given interviews herself for this lakorn, so I dont think she's kidding when she says this lakorn is hers :lol:

moilee

sarNie Adult
Sunrise might got half of the story correct if TV Inside's news are true about PPJ's going move to ch3 and Oil will follow the production. But for now, Oil will have this lakorn w/Joy with ch7/Media.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yeah. He's actually a free agent so him having a lakorn with PJJ @ Ch3 won't affect his lakorns with Ch7.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
is there any new updates on this.. i was so happy when i heard that joy was doin this lakorn with oil.. dream come true xp .. im glad she's a free agent now .. rite ?? xp ..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Yay, Oil in another singing lakorn...I love his voice...I just hope that this turns out better than Kan Lum Kong, that made me so mad...couldn't even defend himself...such a wimp in that one...Glad to see Oil doing more lakorns, his last couple ones weren't that great...hopefully he can redeem himself.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im sad .. still no news at all.. kekeke it better be worth it keke.. finally joy n oil togetha keke.. YAY.. but y is it so dead... T_T...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG .. FINALLY KEKEE.. XP.. LOL.. JOY IS SO NARAK.. KEKE LMAO.. HAHAHA LOOK AT OIL KEKE.. >_<...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for sharing cap pictures. Oil does look hot and Joy look cute. i hope it will air soon. i miss both of them.