Ruk Son Kaen(Polyplus)

nophankh

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is so whack. Like seriously!

The mistress and the wife living in the same house. What? Since they are rich, why didn't the dad just build a new house for Paul and his crazy mama to live in. OR why didn't Paul get an apartment with his mom or a condo.

If he hates his dad so much why did he have to live in the house with them. If the dad thinks that his son and the mom was up to no good, why did he let them stay in the house? They have all this money but they don't use it properly.

Paul is just stupid and the mom's craziness is just too bizarre. There are too many lakorns like this. It' s kinda annoying.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
This lakorn is so whack. Like seriously!

The mistress and the wife living in the same house. What? Since they are rich, why didn't the dad just build a new house for Paul and his crazy mama to live in. OR why didn't Paul get an apartment with his mom or a condo.

If he hates his dad so much why did he have to live in the house with them. If the dad thinks that his son and the mom was up to no good, why did he let them stay in the house? They have all this money but they don't use it properly.

Paul is just stupid and the mom's craziness is just too bizarre. There are too many lakorns like this. It' s kinda annoying.
lol Well, what's the point of this lakorn if they move out? Paul's living there and brought his mom with is because they want everything back. None of those belongs to Paul or his mother, it's all his father's. At this rate, I don't think the father wants to give anything away to them. Paul and his mother won't leave anyways because if they do, all of the possessions would go to Pat and her mother; they'd be left with nothing.

Like Paul says, "Pom ja aow jook sing took yang keun ma."

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
I can't go on anymore. pat's role is a idiot. it's quite like taiwan love story. n'ek just let p'ek torture her, and only cry doing nothing.
i really want to see pat fight back.
paul's role is such a jerk! even more than his last lakorn. don't know how the editor think, it's unbelievable a woman would like to marry this kind of man.

tinah

sarNie Coma
isnt she suppos to become stronger later and start using paul for revenge just like what hes doing to her

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I can't go on anymore. pat's role is a idiot. it's quite like taiwan love story. n'ek just let p'ek torture her, and only cry doing nothing.
i really want to see pat fight back.
paul's role is such a jerk! even more than his last lakorn. don't know how the editor think, it's unbelievable a woman would like to marry this kind of man.
It's her mother's fault she's week. You see how kind and gentle her mother is? That's how she is. That's why Pat has her friend with her.lol.... But yeah, she's "suppose" to fight back later on, like in the teaser.
Yeah, they married... How come the "sleeping" scene was so different from the pictures? In the pictures, it looked like he was really kissing her.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
I'm surprisingly HOOKED to this lakorn! I love Pat and love that she's part of channel 3! Those channel 7 girls (Cheer, Poo, Kwan, Pancake, etc) have nothing on her, she's like on a totally different level than they are. Paul's acting is A LOT better..thankgod! That would've totally ruined the feel. Storyline is also better..can't wait until next weeks episode! I couldn't wait and read the spoiler! It's going to be good!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
well true Pat' acting might be better than the CH7 actress but I think in my opinion the CH7 actress looks better than her lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
I'm surprisingly HOOKED to this lakorn! I love Pat and love that she's part of channel 3! Those channel 7 girls (Cheer, Poo, Kwan, Pancake, etc) have nothing on her, she's like on a totally different level than they are. Paul's acting is A LOT better..thankgod! That would've totally ruined the feel. Storyline is also better..can't wait until next weeks episode! I couldn't wait and read the spoiler! It's going to be good!
gotta agree with you on that. i mean some may have the looks but its the acting that will keep me from tunning into the lakorn. pat can cry and show emotion.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
well true Pat' acting might be better than the CH7 actress but I think in my opinion the CH7 actress looks better than her lol
lol I have to agree with that... All she needs is some food so she can look A LOT more refreshing and natural... plus healthier.

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, i didnt realize there was a willing scene until i fully watched epi 2. at first, i just wanted to skim through cuz i was gonna wait til i get my tapes but i end up watching the whole thing. dang, paul is harsh throwing pat in the rain and leaving her. poor girl!

little

sarNie Adult
I like this I cant stand paul trgr i couldn't finished that. does the title translate "hidden love and revenge or Love hidden revenge? which one sounds right or what do u think? I'm not good with english and translation.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I like this I cant stand paul trgr i couldn't finished that. does the title translate "hidden love and revenge or Love hidden revenge? which one sounds right or what do u think? I'm not good with english and translation.
It's Love Concealing Revenge =]

Yeah, there was a willing... Another one is going to follow up soon too.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
I gave this one a try and i'm not liking the story. maybe after a few more episodes i'll watch it again. haha jintara is crazy in here, using her son to revenge when shes the one who did wrong! AHHH! lol! but paul loooks mighty hot in this one >:]

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
please, don't compare my lovely kwan with pat. they're differents and good actress at the same time

pat is cute, she looks like a little girl, a kid and the way she dress is like a kid. ch7 actress are just different but if i have to compare i say that kwan is like pat when she acts but pan is like pat with promotion :loool:

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
I think Pat's pretty and adorable in her own way not necessarily less than the girls on CH7. I'm probably favoring her more since I can't stand how those other girls act..they may be pretty and all but when you watch them in the lakorns, the acting is so bad it makes them look fake and annoying.

tinah

sarNie Coma
acting wise, if you compare pat to those other newbies or young actresses i say she is on a different level then they are. like i said earlier, she could show emotion very well. its not just about the looks