Ruk Son Kaen(Polyplus)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
ooh yay Bon is in here! i love him :wub:

thanks P'Kristy did you do that? hehe.

I might watch this one because the next ch7 timeslot doesnt really interest me. :rolleyes: this isnt a slap/kiss lakorn right?
What's the next timeslot after Kom Faek o_O???... Yup, slap/kiss...I think.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
thanks kristy for more of the pictures. Here are more pictures from gossipstar. Some of these kristy might have posted them already but I was too lazy to go abck and check which one was it so....

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Oh no >.<!! Pat is too smal!! But still very pretty... Thanks for sharing... The days are coming fast hehe.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
I saw some behind the scenes from dao kra jai and it seems like a lot of the aggressive scene's are very similar to TRKR, is this airing right after that lakorn? I couldn't follow that one b/c of Paul's acting but even though he's probably going to have pretty much the same character, I think I would enjoy this more b/c of of Pat's feistiness, hopefully that would help make Paul's mean character appear more interesting lol

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I saw some behind the scenes from dao kra jai and it seems like a lot of the aggressive scene's are very similar to TRKR, is this airing right after that lakorn? I couldn't follow that one b/c of Paul's acting but even though he's probably going to have pretty much the same character, I think I would enjoy this more b/c of of Pat's feistiness, hopefully that would help make Paul's mean character appear more interesting lol
yeah this is after tueng rai gor ruk