Ruk Tae Gae Dai [Dara VDO]

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
Tle is supposed to be very handsome and girls couldn't get away from his hand. But I don't think he is that handsome. He is not in my eyesight, Aof looks better.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
wow i missed out so much...i havent gone online for weeks...
i didnt even kknow this lakorn already aired...

xbomber11x

sarNie Hatchling
i like this lakorn so far. even though it's only the first episode, i like the storyline. the ending of this episode was pretty funny when tle turns into jakajun. i like how the genre of the lakorn is a lot different from wung nam kang. not so serious.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
This drama is too funny, lols! :p The ending preview has alot of halarious scenes! lols. Aof and his girl are cute together from the previews. I think Jakjaan might end up w/ Pai? I hope so. I want her to exist through the entire dram! *cross fingers.!! Tle is too much of a player! Gosh.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Just got done watching episode 1. I was a bit confused with the story line at first. But as I was watching it, I kind of got the story line. As of right now, I'm so in love with Aof and the way he and his n'ek encounters with each other. Tle transforming into Jakjan is just hilarious! The way he acts as Jakjan is way tooo funny especially when Aof took her out to buy some under garments. Aof cracks me up. He measured his hands on the bra and was going to put the hand measurement on Jakjan's breast. And he was going to help her change too. Lmao. There are so many sweet scenes at the ending theme. I think Pai is going to end up falling in love with Jakjan with Tle's body still inside of her. Aof and his n'ek don't look too bad together

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know Aof and his girl are cute together but it still saddens me to see Aof not paired w/ Jakjaan because they do have their own cutesy scenes in here. lols. I'm glad I don't understand thai for this lakorn so I wouldn't have that disgusted feeling of knowing that Tle is in Jakjaan's body and that all the cute scenes of Aof and Jakjaan are actually Aof and Tle! lols. :p

xbomber11x

sarNie Hatchling
i think in the special they said that Pai is supposed to play as a gay guy, but his family doesn't know. and the only reason he's falling for jakajun cause he has this kind of sense that jakajun is actually a man. (if that made any sense)

n_naruk

Amy, I know what you mean. From seeing the pics of Aof and Jakjan, I really did thought that they were going to pair up but now after watching the first episode. It's so not what I thought. But I do wish that Aof and Jakjan will pair up again in the near future. They were so cute together in SST. I miss them dearly. Also, I noticed that Jieb doesn't have that much lines at all :( And I wish that she still has her long hair too...

n_naruk

Just watched the special of RTGD. Pai is playing a gay character, for the first time ever! His parents plan for him to get marry with Mo cus her grandma owns alot of lands. But then Pai ends up falling for Jakjan cus he sense that Jakjan is actually a guy(which is Tle). I wanna see how that's all going to happen. Tle also said all the funny, kissing scenes all happened between Jakjan and Mo while the slap scenes is all on him. Lol. Poor Tle. Hahaha. Mo will be the one to bring Tle back into his manly body cus she has the red birth mark on her.

n_naruk

I think that's what most of us thought too. Lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Tle is supposed to be very handsome and girls couldn't get away from his hand. But I don't think he is that handsome. He is not in my eyesight, Aof looks better.
I love Aof, he has this cutness that I adore. As for Tle, he is handsome but not to the point where girls would all fall head over heels over him.

I am planning to watch this tonight if I have the time. Not a lot of my favorite nang ek from ch7 that is on air right now. Mo is one of the girls I dislike as nang ek. But I am in for Aof. He is such a cutie pie!!!

n_naruk

I love Aof, he has this cutness that I adore. As for Tle, he is handsome but not to the point where girls would all fall head over heels over him.
Fun, I totally agreed with you on what you said bout both Aof and Tle. Aof is like the cutest thing ever. Hahaha. As for Tle, I was never really into him since I saw him in DDH and SST. I'm only watching this lakorn for Aof and Jakjan. I like Mo as well. But after I saw episode of this lakorn, I think I'm growing on Tle. He's gotten cuter than before. Heehee.

Katerine

Butterfly123
Yeh i agree Aof is so cute! Tle i''m starting to like he stared with Both my Fave N'ek Mo and Pan, but he watchable.

It sad Aof and Jakjan aren't pairing :(

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Tle is handsome in some ways but then he has that creepy look on his face his is a turn off for me. I totally lovelove and adore Aof since his first lakorn though. He is the cutest praek ever! lols. :p Along with WIN that is too. :) Oh my that sucks for Tle, lols :p

Katerine

Butterfly123
err... they left it on a hanger... have to watch tomorrow lol

here more pics

TV magazine scans...credits yimsiam

credits ch7