Ruk Tae Gae Dai [Dara VDO]

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
OMG, I just love this lakorn. I'm so into it. At first, I was like tangmo and tle again cuz I didn't really enjoy their lakorns but this one is like the best lakorn right now. I didn't really like Jakjan at first, but now I do cuz she does have talents in playing different roles and not just the same role. I like actresses that plays different roles and not just the same role over and over again so that the audiences doesn't get bored over them......

Woohoo, I want more of RTGD....this lakorn is funny, romantic, scary and all kinds of age can watch it...

Ana

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is cute. One of the best on air right now beside Plerng Prai :lol:
Tle and Mo is funny. But I'm so much more in to Aof and new gurl. I think she's cute and their scenes together are fun :D
Luckily they pair Aof with a pretty gurl..LOL...I can look pass my admiration for Aof-Jakjann. Although Aof-Jakjann as best buddies in the lakorn is cute too :p

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
it's pretty funny...Its so funny when jakjaan hates taking showers because it makes her misses her little friend down there lolz

it's pretty funny...Its so funny when jakjaan hates taking showers because it makes her misses her little friend down there lolz
i thought that was hilarious, too. :lol:

hm. fun lakorn, but i don't sense any chemistry between any of the couples at all. :huh:

tassa

sarNie Egg
i've only started watching not up to where tle turns into a girl...buh den wouldn't di lakorn have more of the girl rather the tle himself??....hes so cute...

yep. i think tle barely has any screen time so far. jakjaan is pretty much dominating the lakorn. :lol:

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
TRUE they both really make a kute couple afterall.
Anyway. when is tle gonna be himself again. it seem helpless when he still a girl form.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Lmao ! Basicly the entire lakorn ain't even 'bout TLE but of JAKJAAN instead! :p LOl. This lakorn is so relaxing and fun! No praek to complicate the lakorn:) Hahaa.

Katerine

Butterfly123
yeh this lakorn is relaxing i saw the rating at patip and it doing well at 13 double digits so i thinks it go on for a few more weeks