(Love You Everyday)

Cast:
Ken Theeradeth Wonpuapan as Vathin Panuthong
Aom Phiyada Akarasenee as Irissa
Go Gosin Ratchakrome as Taewang
Pim as Rose

English Subbed Episodes by AnothaiDara

Synopsis from YT's AnothaiDara

One Valentine's Day morning, while Irissa (Aom) is on her way to a new job at a hair salon, she aimlessly walks into one of Vhatin's (Ken) photo shoot. Vhatin falls in love with her at first sight and sets forth his venture to court her. Perhaps Irissa falls for him at that same moment too, but she has other priorities in life; her career and fulfilling her parent's dreams. As if Irissa's resistance wasn't enough, other troubles surround them. Vhatin's parents pressure him into being a successful businessman so that he can take over the family business one day. However, he would rather pursue his passion as a photographer. Rose (Pim) shamelessly chases after Vhatin even though she knows he feels nothing for her. Taewang (Go), Vhatin's friend/cousin-turned-rival, is after Irissa. His motivation stems from his desire to defeat Vhatin; in business and in love. Taewang's mother loathes Irissa for being poor and just a measly hairdresser. She goes through great lengths to prevent her son from such a fate. Irissa's Aunt and Uncle take every opportunity to make money at Irissa's expense. A love story filled with heartbreaking sacrifices, meddlesome people, and a mystery illness...Talk about love conquering all.

Episode summaries by Kayla 1|2|3

Pics

Promo 1|2|3

Episodes 1|2|3

Screencaps 1|2

Behind the Scenes 1|2

Magazine Scans 1

Appearances 1

Clips

Teaser (Eng Sub)

Ratree Samosorn|2|3|4

Opening Credit(Eng Sub)

Seesan Entertainment 1-3-07 Lakorn Photoshoot
Seesan 3-22-07 Opening Ceremony

Fanmade MV johanna117|

Downloads

OST
Ruk Niran - Pun

Episodes

cynthia_ngoc's links:
Episode 01
Episode 02
Episode 03
Episode 04
Episode 05
Episode 06
Episode 07
Episode 08
Episode 09
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13END

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Darn You Tinah! You always beat me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :loool:

WOOOWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I LOVE AOM PHIYADA!!

AND THE TITLE SOUNDS SO DARN SWEEEEEET!!

Ruk Tur Samur (Love You Always)!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Darn You Tinah! You always beat me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WOOOWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I LOVE AOM PHIYADA!!

AND THE TITLE SOUNDS SO DARN SWEEEEEET!!

Ruk Tur Samur (Love You Always)!!!!
i posted this up since the morning..lol..

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Yea, Nui PMed me at APC to let me know also. I was going crazy!!

This is great news for all of Aom's Fans!!

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Can't wait to see this. Miss Aom onscreen. This is must see. Aom and Ken is adorable together.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yea, Nui PMed me at APC to let me know also. I was going crazy!!

This is great news for all of Aom's Fans!!
i was also. lol..now more lakorn of Aom to look forward to.. :D i was so wishing to see ken/aom together again and now its true..so amazing

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ken has a new one... Ann needs to hurry up with her script lol...
im so anxious to find out anne's next co star..please be somebody hot/talented

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Of topic here...

Pertaining to Tinah's wishes...

Can we please get Ann and Tik!!! And then Aom and Tik!!!! :shock:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Of topic here...

Pertaining to Tinah's wishes...

Can we please get Ann and Tik!!! And then Aom and Tik!!!!
dang..i am still wishing that would happen one day..two of my fav actress with tik :wub:

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg i was hoping they'd pair up again yay!!! i just hope this time neither of one dies lol....yay ive been waitin for this moment for a while now and now its happenin!!!yea!

and i agree with u btoh tinah and kayla!

ann and tik would make one hell of a hot couple and aom and tik what can i say another hot couple!

...kayla where have u been girl!?lol

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
OMG!!!!!! :shocked: i'm so freaken excited!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!! aom with ken again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i've been waiting for this!!!! awww....and the title sounds so sweet.... awww... but i wish aom would do another lakorn with TIK!!!!!!!!!!!! hurry up aom and tik....i want to see u two again!!!!!! :lmao:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Bou said:
omg i was hoping they'd pair up again yay!!! i just hope this time neither of one dies lol....yay ive been waitin for this moment for a while now and now its happenin!!!yea!

and i agree with u btoh tinah and kayla!

ann and tik would make one hell of a hot couple and aom and tik what can i say another hot couple!

...kayla where have u been girl!?lol
[post="152094"][/post]​

Bou,

I've been in a land far far away. A land where there is only Bank, Way, Mos, Captain, and I...

They flower me with love and feed me grapes while fanning my body so that my sweat wouldn't melt their body. We bathe under the starlights at night and they massages my head and body with a scent that gets me tingling all over....

:w000t: :w000t: :w000t: :w000t:

Okay, I'm awake now. :unsure:

Actually, I haven't been anywhere remotely close to my fantasy up there. I've been working and getting drunk; that's about it. But no need to worry. I'm always around trying to find another hot hunk to put in my hottie shelter. B)

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so happy to hear this. They look mighty cute together and their chemistry was outta this world. I must look out for this.