Ruk Ter Took Wun

calla

sarNie Adult
cool.......i always love them but their first lakorn is not really that interesting. so i'm waiting for this one..... :wub:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Wow so fast but so good...I hope this one is dramatic kiss slapping...And more lovey dovey btw Aom and Ken...thanks Tinah u're so fast.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
yes... i want to see something in that are... like Jao Sao Ban Rai... a lot of slapping, kissing... etc... LOVE IT!

or... i wouldn't mind seeing them in a romantic comedy... BUT!, it has to be very romantic for me to enjoy...if it is all comedy... then it's lame!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I'm glad to hear that Ken and Aom will reunite in a new lakorn. So excited!! I would love to see something like Jao Sao Ban Rai as well....LOL...then it would be worth the anticipation. I'm loving everything about Jao Sao Ban Rai!!

Inthava

sarNie Egg
OMG! This is like the best news ever! I love these too, and by the title of their new lakorn, it certainly evokes romance. since Song rao Nirundon, I just hoped these two would get paired up again but sweeter, better circumstances, fighting/make-up scenes. They look so good together. I would be nice to se Ken like in Oum ruk, and Aom as tough n funny/clumsy in Son Rao Nirundon... Keep me posted!

YAY i'm really excited!

Hope to see some behind-the-scenes features

Inthava
:wub:

shubby

sarNie Adult
good news!! they make good couple..heheh...can't wait

_sai

sarNie Juvenile
aom and ken again? they do make good onscreen couple.. but i prefer them coupled up with different ppl.. something different y'know

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
i cant wait for this..i luv both aom and ken

but i must say tho that aom matches better with tik and ken matches better with anne...

aom and tik jus have amazing chemistry that no other couple can match and the same goes for ken and anne..

anyways im looking forward to watching this lakorn..both aom and ken are amazing!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i cant wait for this..i luv both aom and ken

but i must say tho that aom matches better with tik and ken matches better with anne...

aom and tik jus have amazing chemistry that no other couple can match and the same goes for ken and anne..

anyways im looking forward to watching this lakorn..both aom and ken are amazing!
since ken/aom already has a lakorn together..i want to see tik/ann..switching couples :wub: oh yeh..the title change to "rak tur took wan"(love you everyday) either one it sounds sweet..but thanx to minnienui @ APC

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Coolies.
Ken and Aom again.

Was hoping for Tik, but Ken will do.

I hope it's a drama, i'm not too fond of romantic comedies.

Oh well. Looking forward to seeing this one.

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
since ken/aom already has a lakorn together..i want to see tik/ann..switching couples :wub: oh yeh..the title change to "rak tur took wan"(love you everyday) either one it sounds sweet..but thanx to minnienui @ APC

you know i kinda agree :lol: ..i never thought of seeing Anne with Tik..but that would be one hot couple :wub: ..
Anne is a superb actress and Tik is hot so it would be cool if the two pair up..will be keeping my fingers cross

When does Aom's new lakorn with Ken air?? does any one know??

tinah

sarNie Coma
they just had the fitting today :yahoo: and will start shooting soon..thanx to king for the news..

cant wait to see some pix!!..hopefully ken and aom will have alot of sweet scenes unlike their last lakorn

calla

sarNie Adult
more news about this lakorn.......

its a Romantic/Drama lakorn

Ken is a Hi-So artist, while Aom is just a ordinary hairstylist.

everything for the lakorn are all ready......and will be shooting next month.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahhhh so exciting!!..yes its a romance/drama :yahoo: hey Aom was a hairstyle in royleh :)
thanx calla!..they just had the fitting and the pix are posted @ Aompclub but i cant see it..and th elink to phiyada.com doesnt work

calla

sarNie Adult
omg.....the pics are not working, maybe later on.......ehhehe
can't wait to see it.........

Kayla

sarNie Adult
wOOOWHOOOOooooooooooooo

Do cartwheels and flips!! :yahoo:

Romantic/Drama that's what I'm talking about baby!! :yahoo: