Ruk Ter Took Wun

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Awwww...so cute...Man if Ken didn't have Noi, I would totally cheer for these two. Ken is such a cutie! I thought it was cute how they kept on bragging about each other. LOL

I hope it is romance/drama!

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep it is a romance/drama..credit to calla for the translation

โคจรมาพบกันอีกครั้ง ของคู่พระ-นาง กระชากเรตติ้ง
“เคน-ธีรเดช ” และ “อ้อม-พิยะดา”
กับละครเรื่องใหม่ “ รักเธอทุกวัน “
เรื่องราวความรักโรแมนติคดราม่า
ของช่างภาพหนุ่มไฮโซ กับสาวช่างทำผมติดดิน
เตรียมงานทุกอย่างพร้อมแล้ว
รอฤกษ์เปิดกล้อง เดือนหน้า

เก็บมาจาก รายการโต๊ะข่าวบันเทิง วันที่ 28 พย.49 ช่อง 3

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ken is so cute!! I hope they both don't die in this one.
I know..His last lakorn with Aom was sad....but Ken received lots of awards for it :lol: .

Thanks for sharing the cute pixs tinah :spin: !

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
can I get a summary for song rao? I've never heard of it before...sad huh?
I wanna see this one...ken's so hot!

untinnu

sarNie Adult
i know this is off topic..but i just really notice how noi b look like..and is she full thai? btw..how long have they been together now?

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh i think shes full thai..and they've been dating around 6-8 years?..

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Aom and Noi B are close friends. I wonder if Aom feels weird doing love scenes with Ken. :lol:

Probably so, but they do have to be professional about it.

Beamsgirl - You should go read up on the lakorn under the Old Lakorn thread. You should get a pretty good idea of what their first lakorn is about.

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
glad its a drama..aom acts the best in drama..she's cute in comedy but she definately shines in a drama type lakorns..
i just saw the fitting for this lakorn and aom and ken seem so comfortable with each other..its kinda hard to believe that they arent a couple :wub:
im dying to see this!!!

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
i agree aom shine in drama type of lakorn...ken and aom will make a good match in drama...hope to see the lakorn very soon

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
OMG it's finally ken and Aom again :yahoo: I'm so happy to see them pair up again !!!
Thanks for putting the latest pics of them two

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
i can't wait for this..as much as i loved song rao nirundun...there needs to be a make up lakorn for it..because i want to see a lakorn with them where there's a happy ending...they look really cute together.