Ruk Ter Took Wun

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I'm definitely taking notes! I like the fact that Aom would offer to pay for the meals when they go out on the dates. The restaurants she takes Ken to may not be fancy, but how nice of her for wanting to pay. I'm sure that her courtesy is one of the key factors why Ken is so fond of her. :baby-scene-pop-corn:

Chor, quit telling people my secret. You know I'm always :w-scene-pop-corn: for :r-scene-pop-corn: .

Kayla

sarNie Adult
*Note*
Character name changes.
Taran is really pronouced Chaway. Sorry I'm deaf in one ear. lol

Episode 3 Summary

Ken is busy taking wedding pictures for a couple. Ken kept on looking at his watch anxiously waiting to go meet Aom at their spot. Aom waited for Ken but he never showed. She returned home early and her aunt and uncle started questioning her about having a boyfriend since they noticed a nice car that dropped her off the other night. Aom told them that she does not have a boyfriend but they refused to believe, saying that she must be shy to tell them. They asked her if her boyfriend is rich and that if he is rich she better hold on to him and not let them go. Aom got frustrated with their comments and went up to her room. That night Aom went to sleep dreaming about her parents.

The lakorn showed flash back of Aom with her parents when she was young. Aom was drinking water and the cap of her water bottle fell, she went to pick it up and next think you know when she turned around her parents where struck by a car. Aom looked on frightfully at her parents. Her father died at the scene and her mother died at the hospital. Before her mother passed, she asked her sister (Aom’s aunt) to look after Aom. The aunt and uncle where happy that Aom’s mother passed so that they can take over the money she has been saving. The aunt and uncle have a serious gambling and spending addiction.

I do not like Aom aunt and uncle. They are so wrong for taking advantage of Aom’s mother. Aom cried her eyes off at her parents’ funeral. The aunt and uncle also attempted leave Aom behind and take off. They told Aom to go buy water and cookies and that they would be waiting for her, but they took off instead since they did not want to carry the responsibility of raising her. To their surprise, the police found Aom wondering around by herself and returned her to the aunt and uncle’s home telling them that if they lose Aom again they will go to jail. From then on, her aunt never treated her fairly.

Ken’s mother asked him to go to a hiso birthday party. She told Ken that she is busy and will not be able to attend and for him to go with a special friend, which is Rout. Ken went to meet Chaway at his office and told him about the party. Ken doesn’t want to go but couldn’t say no to his mother. Ken asked Chaway does he want to go, but Chaway didn’t want to go because he didn’t receive an invitation. Ken persuaded him to go and he changed his mind stating there could be some hiso girls who might be interested in him.

Pee Buoy called the Salon telling Ja Gwai that she’s in the hospital for food poison and asked Ja Gwai to go style the hiso lady’s hair for the b-day party and for Ja Gwai to take Aom with her. Aom decided to call Ken and he was happy to hear her voice. Ken told her that he wants to meet her that day but he has plans. Aom told him that she also has plans so regardless they will not get to meet. The lady called for Aom to get her food and Aom told Ken she has to go. Ken told her he can wait for her to come back…Aww…but Aom said that she has to rush back to the Salon. Ken with a big smile told her, “Thank You”. Aom said, “Thank me for what?” Ken said, “Thank you for calling me. I’m very fulfilled.” Aom hung up and the both of them were happy to hear one another voice.

Ken saw Rout at the hotel lobby of the party and realized that she is the “friend” his mother stated. Moncy and Ja Gwai arrived to the hotel. Instead of taking Aom, she decided to take Moncy. They forgot an item and Ja Gwai decided to call Aom for her to bring the bag. As they were walking by, Ken was standing on the other end but didn’t notice them. Aom rushed out of the Salon to bring the extra bag to the hotel. Inside the party Rout was all smiling, happy that Ken came with her. In the hotel room, Ja Gwai and Moncy were waiting on Aom to get there to finish up the hiso lady hair. The hiso lady did not look happy and said that they are making her late and wasting time.

Aom got to the party, looking nervous. There were a lot of people that her and Ken did not notice each other. The hiso lady couldn’t wait any longer and told Ja Gwai to get her things and leave. Aom rushed through the door and apologized. She said that it was her fault and the hiso lady at first was not willing to accept the apology until Aom talked her into it. She then changed her mind and agreed for them to finish her hair. The lady was happy with her hair and invited Aom, Ja Gwai, and Moncy to attend the party. Moncy and Aom quickly went to get something to drink and were ready to enjoy the night.

Ken asked Chaway to take Rout home since he was ready to go home. Chaway said that it would be rude for Ken to leave and that he should take her home instead. Rout wanted Ken to meet a couple of people at the party, but Ken didn’t want to. Ken told her that he doesn’t like hiso party and was ready to leave. Rout decided that she will leave with him also but wanted to say goodbye to the elders before they leave. As they were walking, Rout tripped and almost fell, but Ken caught her on time. As this was happening, Aom saw the situation and was upset with Ken. lol Aom is getting jealous. She walked to the restroom and as she turned the corner she ran into Chaway causing her to fall on top of him.

Chaway was taken by her beauty and was captivated. Aom said sorry and went on about her way. Chaway touched his lips and immediately went after Aom. Ken saw Moncy singing karaoke and went up to her right away asking about Aom. Moncy pointed him to the direction and Ken immediately went looking for Aom leaving Rout calling after him. Aom got in the elevator and Chaway rushed right behind her. Ken also rushed to the elevator right after Aom went up. Rout followed and asked what was going on and Ken said that he met someone he knows. Rout went through elevator door with him. Moncy got really drunk and was going crazy pushing the guards off. She took a drink and threw it over the plugs which caused the lights to go off and the elevator to be stuck. Ken and Rout were stuck together and Chaway and Aom were stuck together.

In the elevator, Ken asked Rout what she was thinking and Rout said that she trying to think of what to tell the reporters when they get off the elevator because more than likely the reporters will ask what they talked about in the dark and etc. Aom was in an uncomfortable position being alone with Chaway. They talked about the party and etc. Chaway said that he wants to say sorry about bumping into her and etc. Before he was able to introduce his name the lights cut back on and the elevators were working again. Aom saw that Moncy was drunk and immediately went after her. Chaway wanted to follow her but didn’t. He looked after Aom with lovely dovely eyes as she went. Ken and Rout were able to get away from the reporters. Rout mentioned that his friend is probably gone and Ken excused himself and went home. Moncy was drunk off her butt. lol Aom had to take her home.

The next day Chaway told Ken that he met a hiso girl that he’s interested in and he does not know her name. He told Ken that it was like a lakorn. Like p’ek and n’ek ran into each other and their lips touched and kissed; however, that is not the truth. Ken said that you don’t even know her name and number. Chaway is determined to find out about Aom. Ken does not know the girl Chaway is talking about is Aom. At the salon, Aom is interested looking at Pee Buoy cut hair. She told Ja Gwai that she’s interested in cutting hair. Ja Gwai told her that it’s not easy and that she has a job for Aom to do. She handed Aom a box full of hair and told her that she needs to separate each strain of hair by color. Aom had a discomfort look on her face.

Chaway went back to the hotel and looked through security videos of the party that day. He saw Aom in the video and asked the guard who she is. The guard told him that Aom came with the hiso lady and that she is a hair stylist. Chaway seems surprised that she is only a hair stylist not some hiso woman that he thought she would be. Aom was busy all day separating the hair. Moncy told Aom that she thinks that Ja Gwai does not like Aom and that she always wants to start trouble with Aom. Ja Gwai heard the conversation and interrupted them. Ja Gwai looked through the hair and noticed a strain that didn’t belong. Aom apologize and was about to take the strain out but Ja Gwai mixed all the hair back together and told Aom to start over.

Ken went to meet his parents in the office and to his surprised they have hired Rout to work with them. They want to hookup Ken with Rout. Ken welcomed her and asked what position. Ken’s mother said that they hired her to be his secretary. Ken didn’t look like he agrees but didn’t want to disagree with this mother. Of course, Rout was happy with the decision. Chaway was in his office daydreaming about Aom. He researched and found out where the Salon is located. Ken told Chaway that Rout will be his secretary and Chaway looked surprised. Chaway told Ken that he knows where Aom stays and Ken told him that he also has plans that night, which is to go meet Aom.

That night Chaway had flowers in hand ready to meet Aom at the salon. As he walked up, he saw Ken at the door greeting Aom. He became extremely furious that it was Ken again and threw the flowers to the ground. Ken asked Aom is she mad at him and why isn’t she really talking to him. Aom cut him short and told him that she has work to do at home that night and she has to return home early, calling for a taxi. Ken looked confused as to why she was acting like that. Chaway saw the entire situation and called Ken and asked what he was doing, as if he didn’t know. He can tell that Ken voice sounded upset and asked does Ken really like Aom. He asked Ken if another guy is able to get Aom would Ken be upset. Ken said that Aom is not the typical girl who any guy can get and if another guy is able to get her, he will be very jealous. Chaway hung up and said to himself that he will be the guy that makes Ken jealous. Drama!

Aom worked on separating the hair all night. The next day, Pee Buoy rushed in and asked Aom to go with her. She told Aom that she has received work to be the hair stylist for a famous magazine photo shoot. Ja Gwai was pleased to see that Aom was able to complete the hair separation task. Pee Buoy and Aom got to the beach where the photo shoot takes place. Aom thought about the time when she was young selling items on the beach with her aunt. Her aunt was being extremely demanding towards her. Aom saw a little girl selling items on the beach and called her over so that she can buy the items. The little girl rushed over but instead of rushing over to Aom, she rushed over to Ken. Aom turned and saw Ken and was pleased to see his generosity. Ken smiled back at Aom and told her that he’s happy that she’s willing to talk to him and that yesterday he was very upset, scared that she might not talk to him again. Aom immediately remember the incident and excused herself to go work.

The model was being fussy because the weather was hot. Aom was blowing drying her hair and she fussed at Aom telling Aom to not continue and made a rude remark towards Aom. Ken looked over and heard the entire situation. After the shoot, Ken talked to the model and told her that she should respect everyone in the working field. He told her that everyone who works has an impact on her and if she doesn’t respect them it will affect how she looks and etc. Ken is so sweet. He saw what happened and wanted to let the model knows how he feels. Aom was standing by herself and Ken came and asked her if she was okay and if she’s upset about what the mode said to her.

Aom said who does the mode thinks she is talking crazy to her like that and that she never had anyone talked like that to her and that if they did, she would usually cuss and fight them back already. Ken said that it’s good that you didn’t and that you have patience. Aom said you can say good things now but you didn’t say anything when it happened. Ken said that he can’t help her every time and that there are plenty of models with bad attitudes like that in the industry that Aom will encounter and etc. Aom was just upset about the whole situation and told Ken to leave because she wants to be herself. Later on, Pee Buoy talked to Aom and told her that she heard that Ken went to talk to the model about her attitudes. Aom was surprised and pleased to hear what Ken had done.

End of Summary.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Dude i need to figure out how the quote link works because everytime i click on it nothing happens...anywho i wanted to comment on Kayla's reference to Meiji's watermelons...Let me just say...you freakin crack me up Kayla! I think it was Meiji's red dress that she wore that made her you know... all huge. It may have been the wrong size or something because the dress made that particular area a bit exaggerated. LOL!!

On another note, i was upset that i didn't get two doses of this lakorn...That particular episode that we got to watch this past week was a bit too focused on each other being apart and i couldn't handle that...anyways...i'm glad they picked it up in the end of this episode because i was getting a bit fustrated that they were not saying or doing anything to their hearts content towards each other. LOL...that sounded a bit sappy and corny but obviously we love corny. I was SO SO stoked that he said that he loved her!! Ahhh....man i love this lakorn!

annea

sarNie Adult
how far is this long? how many episode is it gonna have does anyone know? and when is it ending..

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Dude i need to figure out how the quote link works because everytime i click on it nothing happens...anywho i wanted to comment on Kayla's reference to Meiji's watermelons...Let me just say...you freakin crack me up Kayla! I think it was Meiji's red dress that she wore that made her you know... all huge. It may have been the wrong size or something because the dress made that particular area a bit exaggerated. LOL!!

On another note, i was upset that i didn't get two doses of this lakorn...That particular episode that we got to watch this past week was a bit too focused on each other being apart and i couldn't handle that...anyways...i'm glad they picked it up in the end of this episode because i was getting a bit fustrated that they were not saying or doing anything to their hearts content towards each other. LOL...that sounded a bit sappy and corny but obviously we love corny. I was SO SO stoked that he said that he loved her!! Ahhh....man i love this lakorn!

[color="#BLUE"]Yep Yep Yep!

I agree with you Nitha! I loved how he described his feelings for Aom. It's so sweet. I like the fact that Aom is not jumping into conclusion just because he stated his feeling for her. I like it that she said that she think that it's too sudden for him to use the word "love" with her and that they should take their time and get to know each other better. Oh boy, I need to go watch episode 4 & 5 now. Ta ta everyone!!

And I'm not hating on Meiji's watermelons at all. I would put mine into good use if my watermelons were that big. lol...Too bad I only have a lemon. It can't compare to her melons. WHAHAHAHAHAHAA
:baby-scene-pop-corn:[/color]

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
ahhhh! no offense but this movie gets kinna boring :( so does Ken have some kind of health problem? whos gonna be the blind one? Aom or Ken? haha

lynn

sarNie Juvenile

***Credit to siamdara***

That sure is a funky hairdo. Models sure do have to sport some funky hairs on the runway and shoots. Anywyas I love the last pics. It so sweet how Ken is by her side and the way they look at each other is so adorable and just melts your heart.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
OMG..look at the last picture...just look how they look at eachother...sooo *to die for*...they're super cute together!!! can't wait for ep 6!!

Bou

sarNie Adult
they should hook up for real, but we all know that cant happen, they are sooo adorable together!

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Awww that's soo cute...i'm looking forward to see this weeks episodes but i'm also hesitant because i don't want Aom to get mad at Ken. Ken is such a gentlemen and he doesn't deserve to get yelled at. :(

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Ken got yelled at!! At least she apologized and thanks to Aom's friend, the situation about Go's false relationship with Aom is clarified. Thank goodness the misunderstandings between them about Go is over. I was so glad Ken took a punch at Go, because he soo deserved it.

btw, where are yall at???

tinah

sarNie Coma
i havent seen the latest epi yet, but anyone know when will aom become blind?

nolee

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is so cute.. i just finished watching ep. 8, Go's mom is soo annoying, gosh. lol & Monci is soo freakin funny in this ep. cant wait til the next one.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
It's amazing how pretty Monci is when in reality she is really a guy. I just couldn't believe that she is a guy. Did anyone saw the AT TEN show where they showed this year's miss tiffany's winner? The winner is so pretty and looked so much like a girl. The guy looked like May Buntita and also has a dimple like her too.

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
^ I saw the Miss Tiffany Winner on 3 Noom 3 Moom Variety show a couple of weeks ago. But Monci looks better than her. Monci looks cute, but her voice is just too graspy.

This lakorn is currently boring. Meaning it is taking a very long time to develop a plot. That girl Rose does not look like the type to fit the nang rai description, but being jealous of a low class barber? c'mon. Let it go!

I hope they don't die together like they did in 'Song Rao Niran Don' at the end.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
yah it might be a bit boring because right now Aom is focused on fulfilling her parent's dream and her's as well. I guess once that is over, maybe they'll actually be announced as a couple and yah Rose and Go will probably do something about it. Who know's i'm just guessing about the whole announcing couple thing.

Go's pretty pychotic and a major mama's boy. Supposedly eventually one of them goes blind?!! I don't want that to happen but i kind of see where the lakorn is going. I'm not sure how it will end though.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Aom won the competition of course thanks to Ken's persuasive support against the other judges. Go comes to the competition and sees that Ken is about to walk towards and then Go hands her the bouquet of flowers right then and there. Grrhh...but Aom sees Ken and she runs up towards him and invites him to a celebration dinner with P'Pui and the gang. Ken says that he shouldn't because the other judges would think that he had something to do with her winning. As Aom leaves, Ken faints and he gets admitted to the hospital.

At the restaurant along with damn Go, Monci questions whether or not she will choose Go or Ken. She doesn't and Monci gives her advice not to be a stupid girl falling for what the guy says and she's referring to Ken and Rose. After that, Aom heads home and she walks up to the payfone calls up ken but guess who answers the phone???? ROSE/MEIJI!!! She picks up and asks aom if she would like to speak to Ken making it all seem that he's lying next to her. Aom believes it but the next day she visits P'Pui at Delila and finds out from Monci that Ken is at the hospital. She goes and visits him along with her she brought a fruit basket with a card saying thanks for all that he's done for her at the competition. She puts it down at the table next to all the other fruit baskets then walks up to ken. He's lying there asleep and she's clutching his hand...She decides to leave but he's holding her hand back not realizing he is doing so of course. She finally gets her hand out of his and then whisper to his ear that she loved him even though he might not love her. She kisses her fingers and placed it on his cheek and then leaves the hospital. As she was about to leave, Rose arrives...but doesn't see Aom. Rose comes into Ken's room noticing all the fruit baskets, she decides to read the cards and comes across Aoms, what a nosy thing for her to do. Anyways, she gets rid of it.

Later, Ken is awake and his parents are there. he says that he felt like someone came to see him and that he can sense that it was someone special. His parents then told him that it was Rose that would stay late visiting him.

He calls up Aom telling her that he somewhere near her home so they're out together eating. He asks her if she visited him and of course she said that she did and that she gave him a fruit basket with a card. He said that he didn't see it and that he was able to sense that she was there. She was all surprised when he said that because she thought that he was not able to feel anything. Really cute scene right here. Don't know how else to describe it to you guys. You guys just need to watch this episode.

I might have missed some major stuff as well, cuz the Go's mom is stirring up trouble and so are her aunt and uncle of course. The next episodes something will happen to Aom, perhaps this is where she will go blind. I didn't see the previews really because i was headed out to work.