Ruk Ter Took Wun

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
The ending was a surprise. They trick the viewers. Made us think that pra eak died but then at the end he pops up. And happy ending, which i was relieve and happy. First i thought he would died,gave her his eyes so she can see again, or they both died but it was twisted she suddenly can see again and he turn blind because of the pills he was taking. Seem like it was a rush ending to me. This la korn was a bit disappointing to me. i expected there would be more love scenes but turns out not compare to their first la korn there was more. I thought this la korn will be better than their first la korn but turns out their first one was better.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I agree with everything you said teedee!!! I was soo dissapointed..I wanted more sweet moments but this lakorn didn't even have as much as their first...I'm soo sad and mad..I want another lakorn with aom and ken...a fight slap kiss lakorn!!!!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
:p ;) :D hehehhhe I'm waiting on that one, too!!! Glad I didn't watch this one though, otherwise I would be pissed as much as the first one. ahahhhahh But I must admit that I watched the willing scene and I was very, very tempted to watch the whole thing.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Really i didn't feel that it was rushed. I thought it was a way better ending compared to the first one because they actually survived and had a kid together. The best ending ever, i would have to say! I haven't seen that type of ending in awile and i'm glad they ended it the way they did. I wish they had incorporated this type of ending in Oum Ruk because that was a rushed ending. Compared to Song Rao Nirondon, Ruk Ter Took Wun had some sweet scenes throughout because Ken would always show up to be there for her and yes how can we forget the willing scene even though it was short and sweet.

I can't wait to buy the whole set and watch it all night, instead of waiting in anticipation while the lakorn was on air.

nolee

sarNie Adult
omg i thought he was gonna die too, i was gettin ready to cry but then he popped up outta no where.. lol very happy ending for me. Ken's character definitely portrays the love of my life hahaha

Warunee

sarNie Egg
Nitha; I agree completly with you! It was such a satisfying ending. You never see that kind of endings anymore, where they have a grown kid and have lived happily together for awhile. I thought this lakorn was very realistic, no rape, not too much misunderstandings and lots of good love. :) I hope to see Aom and Ken together again soon, maybe in a kiss/slap lakorn this time.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Amen to tat one...^...i'm waitin' on tat slap/kiss lakorn too...but i'll try not to get my hopes up too high so they won't get crusehd like my hopes foe another Tik & Aom lakorn..still prayin' foe tose two agian...LOL

max

sarNie Elites
The ending was pretty good. I was also tricked and thought that he was going to die, but NOPE! Yay!

mizzniki

sarNie Hatchling
i love the ending it was better then the first one because this one they actually got together and have a kid hahah

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMFG! i finally finished it..like 15 min. ago...**tears** i liked the ending very cute and family warm...yeah! i got tricked too..i freakin' screamed at the computer foe like 5 min. after i thought P'ken died...ahh! but i can't believe it's over..now i don't have a life...**tears**

does anyone know who sang the openning song..i got the song and i'm listenin' to it non-stop...

Susie

sarNie Adult
omg they got the storyline from that one korean mv right?? i thought that to teedee!!!!! i think the reason being is becauseit wasn't really drama besides aom's behalf in which she got blind&her family. the p'ek wasn't the fiesty one!! lol but the ending had a great twist!! I LOVED THE ENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ok for the most part, im reading good things about this lakorn...is this another one on my list? YES, i think soooo! hehehe

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ratree Samoson was very funny.lol. They made fun of Ken's allergy reactions, and the way he laughs.lol. Also his commercial.

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
Hi, is that episode of the talkshow Ratree Samoson that Aom and Ken appeared on uploaded anywhere? I love this lakorn so much and I am dying to see them! Thanks so much!

PuRe

sarNie Hatchling
wow, there seems to be a lot of unexpected endings this year. there was the bie and mew one and now this?

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
OMFG! i finally finished it..like 15 min. ago...**tears** i liked the ending very cute and family warm...yeah! i got tricked too..i freakin' screamed at the computer foe like 5 min. after i thought P'ken died...ahh! but i can't believe it's over..now i don't have a life...**tears**

does anyone know who sang the openning song..i got the song and i'm listenin' to it non-stop...
OMFG... :loool: :loool: :loool: I had the same reaction too...I just saw it like 5 mins ago...I have been avoiding watching the ending b/c I thought the ending would suck...but then my aunt made me buy her the whole set from IPTV and I was thinking the ending must be really good if my aunt wants a copy...so I finally watched it and the part where he past out in her arms at the end....I just screamed at the computer sooooooooo LOUD my mother came running in asking me if I had a heart attack or something and then I screamed again when out of nowhere Ken pops up....it was such a good ending in my opinion. :clap: :clap: