KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser

Ruk Ter Yod Ruk

Pat Napapa Tanakul
Por Tridsadee Sahawong
Job Niti Samutkojorn
Bow Benjaw

Pictures credit to Thai TV 3

The lakorn is called "Ruk Ter Yod Ruk". Pat and Por are going to pair again!! Thanks to Nanpat @ Napapafanclub.com. She saw it from Star News. The same director from Barb Ruk Talay Fun will be directing this one. I'm not sure which production though. To the PatnPor lovers, this might be soon since King Kaew Kar Fak hasn't even aired yet.lol. Happy for Pat though.

I'm not sure if this is confirmed yet or not.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Since the lakorn name is called "RUk Ter Yod Ruk"-Love You, My Undefined Love", it should be a romance of some sort.

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
i want to see somebody new pair up with pat or por, it's good that it's not confirm yet, por and pat are great but i will like to see somebody new, like dan and pat, or por and best athicha.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I know. It's too many. I'd love to see Pat with someone else that's not Por. Someone that looks romantic.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol At least there are still people that are sick of PatnPor together a lot.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
its way too soon!..i wanna see pat with other actors as well
i agree. it wouldn't hurt to see pat with other pr'eks! they just had king kaew and now this... <_< someone decent ...i just hope por isn't confirmed to be the pr'ek. i want someone other than him...

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I'm wondering aren't they sick of playing with each other as well. I wanna c Pat with someone else I luv them together but they really jus had a lakorn together

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Wat the heck, is there something wrong with the damn casting or what. Why is there sooo many same couples..I mean, don't get me wrong Pat/Por fan, but after filming five lakorns together in less than five years is boring..they can't find any other casts..I rather see these two pair up with someone beside the Power 3 club..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
A little thing to share na. I hear from Dinsor @ Napapafanclub.com that this is was a fairytale kind of book. A novel of some sort. It's really, really old too. I'm pretty sure Pat and Por is confirmed to be the pr'nang also.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ch3 doesn't have that many pr'eks or n'eks. The news ones are signed in a contract for 3 lakorns per year at least. This year, Pat has King Kaew kar fak, Jao Phor Jum Phen, and Ruk Son Kaen. This one isn't even confirmed yet. The last time they paired was in Barb Ruk Talay Fun which was 2-3 years ago. King Kaew Kar Fak is their only come back this year. Try to understand sometimes. It's not always about them. For those of you who are tired of them, then just don't watch this lakorn and ignore it. It's that simple. No one is forcing you to watch it.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I hope they change prake/nang'ek.. although i do like them together i want to see them with other ppl this is way too soon

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
A little thing to share na. I hear from Dinsor @ Napapafanclub.com that this is was a fairytale kind of book. A novel of some sort. It's really, really old too. I'm pretty sure Pat and Por is confirmed to be the pr'nang also.
is it a remake?

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ch3 doesn't have that many pr'eks or n'eks. The news ones are signed in a contract for 3 lakorns per year at least. This year, Pat has King Kaew kar fak, Jao Phor Jum Phen, and Ruk Son Kaen. This one isn't even confirmed yet. The last time they paired was in Barb Ruk Talay Fun which was 2-3 years ago. King Kaew Kar Fak is their only come back this year. Try to understand sometimes. It's not always about them. For those of you who are tired of them, then just don't watch this lakorn and ignore it. It's that simple. No one is forcing you to watch it.
actually both channels are limited in pra'ek cuz its not like ch7 has many to choose from too. ch7 has mainly young/new actresses while ch3 has more older gen.