Ruk Ter Yod Ruk(Quiz & Quest)

tinah

sarNie Coma
bow is so pretty. so pat/great will actually be getting married. i like the poster of pat/por together its cute

thanks kristy

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank u Kristy :lol:

goodness i love these pictures!!

-wow seem like they had such fun!

-lol...totally love tis one..mmmmmm...i want some too Por...but i'm not sharing forks..mind if i use my fingers instead? lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
bow is so pretty. so pat/great will actually be getting married. i like the poster of pat/por together its cute

thanks kristy

Tinah are u talking about this one??

cuz tis looks like Great not Por...looks hot!

and yes as much as i dislike Port...dang! totally tink the poster is hot / cute

tinah

sarNie Coma

Tinah are u talking about this one??

cuz tis looks like Great not Por...looks hot!

and yes as much as i dislike Port...dang! totally tink the poster is hot / cute
no, i was talking about this poster of por/pat. its hot. how did great went from vilian to pra'ek in just one lakorn and this hasnt even aired yet lol. well, hes a cutie though.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
no, i was talking about this poster of por/pat. its hot. how did great went from vilian to pra'ek in just one lakorn and this hasnt even aired yet lol. well, hes a cutie though.
I think ch 3 has good taste of pék... great does have p'ek material. I love most of ch 3 péks. they are so hot namely my aum, rome, ken... for ch 7, I dont really like most of their kid-looking prek...

max

sarNie Elites
I AM TOTALLY EXCITED FOR THIS LAKORN! TOTALLY! I LOVE POR & PAT! AHH! THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE PICTURES!

Kelly

i can't wait for this to come out....
love pat and por as a lakorn couple!
yes i know this is going to be good like all the other pat and por lakorns!

jakjann

Jakjann
if not pat in this drama i will look it....

-*-

so boring....pat again

tinah

sarNie Coma
I think ch 3 has good taste of pék... great does have p'ek material. I love most of ch 3 péks. they are so hot namely my aum, rome, ken... for ch 7, I dont really like most of their kid-looking prek...
lol most of ch7s pra'ek look younger than their age

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
if not pat in this drama i will look it....

-*-

so boring....pat again
well, if you don't want to see pat so much, then don't watch her lakorns for a long, long, long, long time period and pretend she doesn't exist. then later you can come back and watch her series ^^