Ruk Ter Yod Ruk(Quiz & Quest)

Wii2008

sarNie Egg
Nope lol I'm kinda working on something else that's why. But I saw the opening credits and it's amazing!
I can tell there will be lots of flare over Pat/Por throughout he entire thing.
They seem to have excellent chemistry also!
Whoa!!

P.S.----This is KristyS^^

max

sarNie Elites
Where did you see the opening : ) I was looking for it all over YouTube, but I think that I am using the incorrect keywords or something : ) Haha.

max

sarNie Elites
Ahh! I finally found it in YouTube! I really hope that this lakorn gets English subbed! I am totally happy! I have not been excited for a lakorn for a long time because lately no lakorns airing have interest me. Yay!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ahh! I finally found it in YouTube! I really hope that this lakorn gets English subbed! I am totally happy! I have not been excited for a lakorn for a long time because lately no lakorns airing have interest me. Yay!
I think PNPA is going to do an English sub for this one.
You should go and check out maraphnag's youtube. That's where most of the subs go.

Oh, that was my sisters hehe
I haven't using my account on the old com. for a long time and well, she changed it and I didnt know^^

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
is anyone else IN LOVE with the theme song??
LOL. I came back into the thread to make a comment regarding the opening theme, but you already did. I love it! It is so good!
lol check back on the previous page :lol: i was constantly asking for the theme in all my posts -_- now i have it....so satisfying..loving the Openning theme so much

but can anyone translate the theme pleaze!

max

sarNie Elites
So... how was the first episode? Hee... I cannot watch it until later because my life is too busy with school... RAR!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Episode 1 wasn't that bad nor was it too good. Pat and por are like enemies now? And Pat's sister died. Pat's waiting to find the guy and take revenge. Next episode she's going to start.
POr on the other hand is being hated by his mother and his brother.
His mom only loves his younger brother and hates Por.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Naw. It's not Por's real mom. I think Por came from people that were bad... Like killed, murdered, and what not. That's why she hates Por.
The only reason why she wanted Por was because she couldn't have her own kid, but once she did, she ditched POr and started disliking him.
I'm guessing that's how it goes due to the context of the lakorn so far.