Ruk Tid Lob (CH 7)

donna

sarNie Adult
i like this lakorn...Cee is so cute! i like the way he acts in here. he trying to control her so he can keep her for himself. she likes him too but for the fact that he's supposed to get married to some girl. it's getting good so far...can't wait till it ends! ^_^

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
i love thiss lakorn . haha cee is a hottie ;] im on part 9 . shoot ! i wanna slap nang'ek . rawrrr !! ahah well, & pra`ek too !! fer nto telling her how feels man :/ i cried when cee was getting beat upp @ nang`eks lahn. favorite lakorn airing right nowww !! yeeee haha :w000t:

jaitee

sarNie Egg
PLEASE someone explain!!....i'm soo confuse, i'm on episode 12 and i dont understand thai and i really want to know what happen when win(cee) was at the hopital and her grandfather reveal something about balitha(jui). can someone please tell me what happened??

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
shubby said:
Cee is a real funny man..lolz..he's such a goof ball and cute. is this lakorn any good?
[post="81506"][/post]​
You know, I hesitated watching this lakorn but then finally decided to give it a try. I just never did like Cee. Don't know why. But now I'm so glad I tried because I really like it. Plus, Cee actually looks cute in here.

Susie

sarNie Adult
yeah thanks a bunch ana!!! so far i'm on #3 its hella good!!!! i really love cee in this lakorn. he plays his role natural just like dan!!! gotta love them both!!!

Susie

sarNie Adult
GOSH CEE IS ONE OF MY FAV ACTORS!!! HE IS VERY SEXY AND FUNNY DANG HE'S SO HOT!!! I LIKE THIS LAKORN AND LOVE THE SOUNDTRACK. :wub: I'M GOING TO BUY THIS LAKORN AS WELL AS THE ONE WITH AMY WHENEVER IT COMES OUT ON DVD. :wub: IS IT TRUE THAT CEE SANG THE THEME SONG AND THE ENDING SONG TO THIS LAKORN?? OMG!!!!!! :wub:

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I'm so behind!!!! This lakorn is just too cute!!!! How come no one has ever mentioned it or request it earlier??? I have been missing out :D Cee and Jui are just darn cute for each other!! I only got up half way, and I can't wait to get home to watch it..... awwww so anxious!!!!! Wanna get this work day done already!!

vina_lek

so um...I've only watched episode 1. :sweat:

I really like it though & hope I'll get a chance to watch the rest of the eppies. The beginning and ending theme look really good!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Susie said:
GOSH CEE IS ONE OF MY FAV ACTORS!!! HE IS VERY SEXY AND FUNNY DANG HE'S SO HOT!!! I LIKE THIS LAKORN AND LOVE THE SOUNDTRACK. :wub: I'M GOING TO BUY THIS LAKORN AS WELL AS THE ONE WITH AMY WHENEVER IT COMES OUT ON DVD. :wub: IS IT TRUE THAT CEE SANG THE THEME SONG AND THE ENDING SONG TO THIS LAKORN?? OMG!!!!!! :wub:
[post="92002"][/post]​

I TOTALLY AGREE. CEE IS SO FINE EVERYTIME I WATCH THIS AND LAKORN AND CEE COMES ON THE SCREEN MY HEART SKIPS A COUPLE BEATS...LOL :wub: AND YEAH HE DID SING THE SONGS IN HERE. HE HAS SUCH A CUTE VOICE!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Wow!! that's really him seeing the songs??? Would anyone happen to have them?????
Geez, this lakorn is no doubt one of my favorites now! lol I watched it like two times already and I only heard about it like a week ago. Yeah I didn't get any sleep at all last night and last week b/c of this lakorn... Cee and Jui are just so cute together. I love it when a lakorn like this comes along. They did a real good job with the castings and there was plenty of slap/kiss moments :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Many sweet moments between Cee and Jui. But it's not just about the romances between n'ek and p'ek. I love Jui's character. She was stong and smart. Pilot was freakin' hillarious. But most of all, Cee's character would have to be the best. He played the role perfectly and I can't imagine anyone else playing this part. There was growth in Cee's character and it shows more meaning to a lakorn when that happens. He grew from the slacker to mature, responsible man. The relationship Cee's character and his brother and mother made the lakorn even better. The plot kept me interested throughtout 18 hours lakorn (I watched it in one sitting. :lmao:) Overall, really like the lakorn, but it did take awhile to end (but I feel this is just b/c of CH 7) Anyways I didn't mean to write a whole critque on this lakorn, but that's what I end up doing. It was a perfect balance of comedy and drama.... just the way I like it :w000t: :w000t:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yea the theme songs to Ruk Tid Lob should be posted in the Thai Music download section if not I can rip it off my cds and upload it for u just PM me k. I really love Cee's character in this lakorn too, he was just tooooooo cute! :wub:

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
ChenrukNote said:
Yea the theme songs to Ruk Tid Lob should be posted in the Thai Music download section if not I can rip it off my cds and upload it for u just PM me k. I really love Cee's character in this lakorn too, he was just tooooooo cute! :wub:
[post="171549"][/post]​
Thanks I found the songs!!! Cee's really talented!! I really underestimated the guy :loool: :loool: I should have known better. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Susie said:
i know this guy CAN sing!!! i love this lakorn.
[post="172664"][/post]​
Yep.. I think I might it over again LOL geez I'm such a slacker!!! I just want to fall in love with the lakorn all over again :wub: :wub: