Ruk Yoo Mod (TV Thunder)

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
hey why is Kade only starring on sitcoms now..first it was with Bee M., then Som, and now Jeab..by the way who is she?..anyways back to the topic, Kade needs a comeback lakorn..I remember two years ago, he has great lakorns after one another, now he's takine either supporting role or the sitcoms..

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I'm so irritated with Kade's nang'ek and his lakorn. Why do they keep pairing him up with newbies? I think it's time for them to stop using Kade as a pusher for the newbies because it seems like Kade himself is fading away these days. I wish they would pair him up with someone better and better storylines.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here some pix of Jeab from the opening of this sitcom a while back ago. She also star with Flim in a movie a while back too.

Credit to: jeab-lalana.com

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know Kade always stars in sitcomes now which I don't enjoy watching sitcomes at all but maybe it's what he likes to do more than lakorn plus he gets to be praek in sitcomes more than lakorns now a days anyways. I'm not fond of Jieb Lalana :( Ehhh.

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
she not that pretty .. kade been gone latley lol. will at least he doin sumthing =]