RUMORS

nothinghill

sarNie Egg
don't u just hate people who start rumor(s) for nothing? It's like they don't have anything better to do than to start gossiping about others. YES, I AM AWARE THAT ONE OF THE PURPOSES OF THIS SITE IS FOR PEOPle to read/gossip about other people, but dude, IF IT'S NOT TRUE, DON'T SPREAD IT!.....some people's mouth are as wide and long as grapevines...hahaha (keyword: SOME)

i'm not trying to hate anyone, so don't get the wrong message......

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
sorry, was it me? :huh:
teasing.

like the hmong quote goes : HMONG TONGUES ARE FASTER AND LOUDER THAN LIGHTENING & THUNDER.

yes or no?

but yah, people say this and that.

rumors are different from gossip.
gossip = true things, people just pass it along.
rumors = dont know if it's true, but people still pass it along.

yes or no?

hehehe.

hope you feel better.
take care.

theone

sarNie Egg
don't u just hate people who start rumor(s) for nothing? It's like they don't have anything better to do than to start gossiping about others. YES, I AM AWARE THAT ONE OF THE PURPOSES OF THIS SITE IS FOR PEOPle to read/gossip about other people, but dude, IF IT'S NOT TRUE, DON'T SPREAD IT!.....some people's mouth are as wide and long as grapevines...hahaha (keyword: SOME)

i'm not trying to hate anyone, so don't get the wrong message......
I totally agree with you, i feel that these people who spread dumb rumors about peoples life are really stupid and not understanding. No one should ever spread any rumor that they do not know 100%.
This is why there are so many fights and divorces these days......the false rumors got to stop...

theone

sarNie Egg
sorry, was it me? :huh:
teasing.

like the hmong quote goes : HMONG TONGUES ARE FASTER AND LOUDER THAN LIGHTENING & THUNDER.

yes or no?

but yah, people say this and that.

rumors are different from gossip.
gossip = true things, people just pass it along.
rumors = dont know if it's true, but people still pass it along.

yes or no?

hehehe.

hope you feel better.
take care.
Gossip turns into rumors.

yes or no?

:D there isn't much difference between rumors and gossiping......because no matter what, it will turn to rumors anyway.....

danger

sarNie Hatchling
It's all ok, it'll never stop so we'll just have to deal with it. It is something that humans can't help stopping because it's fun and interesting. :lol: It's just like watching Vh1 roasting all the popstars and actors. It's just all fun and game so no one should even take it seriously.

theone

sarNie Egg
It's all ok, it'll never stop so we'll just have to deal with it. It is something that humans can't help stopping because it's fun and interesting. :lol: It's just like watching Vh1 roasting all the popstars and actors. It's just all fun and game so no one should even take it seriously.
haha ^_^ true....true...

mly

sarNie Hatchling
We can't get away from ppl like that, but if we know the truth, prove it to them on their topic to shut them up.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid

Yes! what danger said. :p

-- FINE PEOPLE! it's me.. i'm the bad one here.. i like to gossip. lolz. i do.

However, this is a site where anyone can come & gossip. right? so what's the big deal?

it is up to you, as a human being to believe it or not.. nobody is pointing a gun to your head & telling u to believe it.

Because we don't have paparazzi..(a freelance photographer, esp. one who takes candid pictures of celebrities for publication) therefore we, gossip. its actually funny. don't take it too serious.. btw, True true true, we asians love to spread rumors. we are as fast as light, perhaps faster. lolz. :lol:

theone

sarNie Egg
haha yes gossip is a lot of fun.....i just think that it causes most of the fights at schools these days...because there are dumb people in this world that actually get really mad when there is a gossip that is not true about them.....WHAT!? if it is not true then why are you mad?! lol :D

candi

sarNie Juvenile
Everyone gossip...including you and me and everyone else. We are gossiping about people who gossip right now! :lol:

hnubciyaj

sarNie Egg
yea. i noe yea..hate those rumor..
but as for me i dnt care what those ppl say about me coz sumtime they sai was tru hahah nah jux kiddn heheheh well it's tru i dnt really care for it so yea....

hnubciyaj

sarNie Egg
and one more thing, rumor is bad coz wat happen if ppl talk about u, u wouldnt like it too huh huh?? shame yea so tat is what it look like when u rumor...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
but if its not true, u wouldn't mind nor get mad.. :) lolz. unless u go against it then people know its true..

hnubciyaj

sarNie Egg
well, i dnt want any trouble so yeh...i dont like to take a fight and arguement. too...i jux want to be peace only haha sooo yehhhh too much fight this year hahahahah but im not in it...coz i dnt want to heheheh