Run Nok Bon Plai Mai(TV Scene)

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
thanks calla,
two esp, i've only finished esp 1. dang where is esp two. ahh going crazy again.

you don't want to see me like this, natty, come help me.

cecilia

Staff member
^donut is so good at her role..she still haven't lost that tough talk/voice of her..LOL..yard is such a biatch...seem like she's gonna ruin her life and take NOTT along for the ride too..create more pain for her sister..she's so selfish..all she think about is her fun..no family..no worry..no nothing..life gonna be sad for DONUT..

plain_jane

sarNie Hatchling
Oh no! I'm following behind...just finished watching episode 1 on Tuesday. And all ready there's 2 and 3 out, got catch up!!!

numfon

sarNie Adult
aaah.. this ..Yard girl.. lol finally she accepted this type of role. it suits her soooooooo much. x_x she's good too. i hate her (character) already. :lol:

plain_jane

sarNie Hatchling
I totally agree Numfon. Her character is very dislikable. I just finished watching episodes 2 and 3, and so far she's very good at playing n'rai. But so far I'm loving Nott and Donut's character. They're very cute, the way they fight. But I'm also loving Donut's scenes with the doctor. I'm gonna be rooting for both couples all the way!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I'm loving this lakorn...took me a while to start watching it b/c I was so behind with my other lakorns that I'm watching. I like lakorns like this. So sad and touching.

tang071

sarNie Elites
what eps is it at?
my mom cancelledd this lakorn after the first tape. she says she cant stand how bad yard is bc its a bad influence for children these days. like it would be cool if kids took it as a bad example and learn from the mistakes like yard will probablly do in the end. but the kids may just follow yard's bad example bc it looks too appealling/"cool" or get ideas from the lakorn. hahaha....suppose to be entertainment but whoa....lol maybe the lakorn is giving out subliminal messages.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i finally got tape 1 today and so far i like it!..its really interesting..i like Tv Scene their lakorns always deal with life drama.

yard portrays her role very well!..cuz im hating her right now..and Donut is also doing a terrific job

Rome is so cute!

snowy_melon

sarNie Egg
can someone upload in youtube so i can watch it, lol thank you so
much, i really want to watch this lakorn cuz donut in there.

plain_jane

sarNie Hatchling
Just finished episode 4. Alot of drama between Donut and Yardthip's character, but its getting more interesting. So far, Yard's character has run away from home and has moved in with the rich guy. Yada...yada...yada...they slept together after Yard gets drunk and passes out. Donut's mother and her boyfriend has moved in with the family after being unable to pay for their home, and of course Donut is unhappy about it!

tinah

sarNie Coma
im wondering too calla

i love the wallies..its so creative..

Gosh the Rome guy is cute but hes a bit stiff though..my mom said why cant he be the pra'ek instead of Nott..lol

calla

sarNie Adult
Gosh the Rome guy is cute but hes a bit stiff though..my mom said why cant he be the pra'ek instead of Nott..lol

who's the Rome guy tinah.....isn't he the p'ek with rita.....and is he also in this lakorn ? :blink: