Sadtroo Koo Kwan (Kantana)

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I think Yui is so pretty and has great acting abilities. She can go far if they start giving her better lakorns and pra'ek. In ch7 I like Kob, Aum, Noon, Yui, and Jui. As for the rest of the nang'ek, they're ok.

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
wait so Note is not the p'ek anymore :eek: gosh, could they please give Yui a break. she is one of the most talented actress and they keep giving her sucky role and no hot p'ek!!!! on top of that they keep pushing new young actress when they already have one of the best. i am getting really annoyed :arrg: :angry:

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
picture please i don't know who that guy is...gosh ...i hope yui get paired up with oil,vee,or cee.....love to see her with these guys....

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Who the hell is Aun? I agree that Yui is one of the best nang'ek out there and they need to give her better role with better pra'ek. I swear they have been giving Yui pra'ek from left to right with no popularity at all. Dang I'm mad! Note would have been better like you guys said.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
oun is the guy from yahk ja ruk diew jud hai and his latest lakorn was buppey leh ruk that played as por's best friend-the doctor

fanny

sarNie Adult
oun is the guy from yahk ja ruk diew jud hai and his latest lakorn was buppey leh ruk that played as por's best friend-the doctor
are you serious I am hoping that he will be p'ek someday. yeh...finally he is a p'ek with my favorite actress too. I cant wait especially the revenge lakorn. he will make a good p'ek.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Oh I know who he is now. He's not famous but I'm glad they changed the pra'ek to him because I think he's very cute. I think he's cuter than Por in Buppay leh ruk.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i dunno about that...i think they both not good looking...they are not ugly but just.....decent looking i suppose

maijune

SarNie Adult
oh so that's him...i like him..he's cute...he usually plays supporting role in polypus lakorns...so this is the chance for him to show if he could be p'ek..

moilee

sarNie Adult
I think Aun is cute. I like him in Stefan's/Pancake's and Por's/Aum's lakorns. To me, he's a better p'eng than some of the p'engs themselves. I don't know if some of you know....Aun's a model....sometimes he appeared as a catwalk model also.