Sadtroo Koo Kwan (Kantana)

cecilia

Staff member
I think i'm hook on this LAKORN more than PAUL/FON ..
I love their shaky start .. it's getting good..
I'm gonna try to watch this live everyday now :loool:

i'm liking OUN AND YUI lol .. i mentioned that already, oh well :lol:

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
lol.. yea im like u i never liked paul n ofn lakorn make me sleep..lol..but not dis one
i love it.. i mean everythin.. i wonder.. so dis lakron yui gonna get prenent rite?

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Yep yep! The start was very good! Got right to the point!

Can't wait for the next episodes!

cecilia

Staff member
she's having TWIN. i think they're gonna split the kid in two. son with dad, daughter with mom. but before that, they seem to love one another alot or so i think ..
I'm curious to know the future. it's so cute how she feel quilty that she hit him so hard .. landed him in the hospital :loool: she went and visit him the 1st day of her work day.

He totally deserve it for taking her for grant and for being bs without knowing the good info.

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
lol..really... they gonna spilt why that imean wqell do he still hate her.. imena u knoe .. but lov eher n his kids?? so twins?? wow thatalot..lol...

cecilia

Staff member
^muahah. I'm not sure if they split or not but preview seem like it. You think TWIN is alot. wait til you read sarN's fiction, Harith and Soriya have twin .. Now Donna's gonna make TRIPLET for Aff and Aum. :loool: ..

anyway, back to topic .. i though episode one was kinda awkard at first b/c it move WAY too fast -- but now. it's okay.

My favorite recap scenes: Yui took her tourist to shop around for a dress for his wife in Japan. Oun saw this and thought that she's a gold digger like her sister. He follow them around, listening to their conversations. Within hearing the tourist, Takachi, comments, he took it the wrong way and though she got herself some foreigner man. Lol .. it's funny too b/c the guy is OLD .. OLD .. LOl .. anyway, so he ran into the dressing room, grabbing this black shirt and rush into the dressing room accusing her of such work. They had some heat conversation. i love how YUI said that he should be happy b/c if she were to grab onto one, she can earn the money that way her sister can dump his dad. She then kick him on the crotch .. :loool: and told him to leave asap. He rush out :lol:

On her way back to her hometown, at some gas station stop, she and Oun met again. He took it as she's following his mom and his family to make more trouble for his mom. He locked her in the men's restroom and ran out to take her teacher paper works. (her document for teaching-to be a teacher at her hometown) -- hahah. funny when he found out she's heading back to the same place that he's going to work as an officer. (head officer)

oh. last but not least, once Yui went in to check in at the police station, Oun pick on her and make her do this and that. Lol .. not to mention, the night she went to get her work document back, he try to lure her into his hut, she got in and notice the bed and back away a bit. Lol .. Oun grab onto her and tell her that she's so simple and easy to lure in, things could happen or something like that. Lol .. then he try to r her, she got up and slap him. He then said. ''YOU LIKE SLAP/KISS'' me too. LOL .. the rest, you know what happen. oh. not like that.

cecilia

Staff member
i know huh. i want it to be longer than that .. i think there's gonna be willing scene instead of r Lol.
he's just a bit haste on getting thing done that's why he's taking action first.
(Which is good. after SB, i'm kindda sick of seeing r (for now))
Shouldn't he know, it's wrong to r someone especially being the HEAD OFFICER :loool: LOl

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
LOl...U Mkae Me crank Up..N Yea That So TRue...But Sumhow It KUte..(Jux In my Oion)
Anyway...Is It Meh Or Like He Makin All THe Move First N Then Yui Will..It Jux Seem..LOl..i Don't Even Knoe wat To Describe
Gosh i wonder why oun never been the main pa ack i mean he hawt as heck..lol..
he act so will .
that one reason i love dis lakorn..

cecilia

Staff member
dang. i just found out. this air quarter to 7 am my time. so EARLY .. i don't' think i can handle anymore sleepless hours :lmao:

but yeah, i like OUN in here with Yui. I watch the ENDING CREDIT MORE THAN 10 TIMES already ..
and the song is not helping either. it make the whole lakorn more addicting .. :p

Raiya

sarNie Adult
^muahah. I'm not sure if they split or not but preview seem like it. You think TWIN is alot. wait til you read sarN's fiction, Harith and Soriya have twin .. Now Donna's gonna make TRIPLET for Aff and Aum. :loool: ..

anyway, back to topic .. i though episode one was kinda awkard at first b/c it move WAY too fast -- but now. it's okay.

My favorite recap scenes: Yui took her tourist to shop around for a dress for his wife in Japan. Oun saw this and thought that she's a gold digger like her sister. He follow them around, listening to their conversations. Within hearing the tourist, Takachi, comments, he took it the wrong way and though she got herself some foreigner man. Lol .. it's funny too b/c the guy is OLD .. OLD .. LOl .. anyway, so he ran into the dressing room, grabbing this black shirt and rush into the dressing room accusing her of such work. They had some heat conversation. i love how YUI said that he should be happy b/c if she were to grab onto one, she can earn the money that way her sister can dump his dad. She then kick him on the crotch .. :loool: and told him to leave asap. He rush out :lol:

On her way back to her hometown, at some gas station stop, she and Oun met again. He took it as she's following his mom and his family to make more trouble for his mom. He locked her in the men's restroom and ran out to take her teacher paper works. (her document for teaching-to be a teacher at her hometown) -- hahah. funny when he found out she's heading back to the same place that he's going to work as an officer. (head officer)

oh. last but not least, once Yui went in to check in at the police station, Oun pick on her and make her do this and that. Lol .. not to mention, the night she went to get her work document back, he try to lure her into his hut, she got in and notice the bed and back away a bit. Lol .. Oun grab onto her and tell her that she's so simple and easy to lure in, things could happen or something like that. Lol .. then he try to r her, she got up and slap him. He then said. ''YOU LIKE SLAP/KISS'' me too. LOL .. the rest, you know what happen. oh. not like that.
Oooh looks good! Thanks for the recap I haven't watch the next episode yet!

Willing huh?! Dang they have it all in this lakorn!

Jane

sarNie Hatchling
i've seen up to episode 3 and i must say that i love this lakorn. omg, p'ek is so cute and adorable and yui is so beautiful. I didn't think that i would enjoy watching yui in another lakorn after watching her on Nang Tard, but i'm wrong.

can't wait until the next episode.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
its getting good.. she seriously felt gulity for what she has done to him..
but he deserves it cuz he was bout to r her and she came there just t0o get
her paper n thats all, but in his mind he was thinking of something else other than just
givin back her paper work... Ouan and Yui are a cute couple..

cant wait for the nxt epi either..

little

sarNie Adult
i really enjoy this movie. pra ek he's cute plus i like his character aggressive/mean and nang ek she's strong. Plus there will be a rape scene and twins. hooray i'm so excited i hardly seen any lakorn where the main characters have twins. It started where his dad have a mistress which is nang ek older sis and the sis wants to be known as a wife so she decided to create scenes and such to his family made his mom feel sick so pra ek taking revenge on nang ek instead so i think that's when he probably gonna rape her and she ended having twins and where the love starts hope that helps another lakorn to make me feel/blush all over again i dont get too much lakorn to feel this way but with revenge/slap/kiss/babies i'm up again