Sadut Ruk(Mana)

_sai

sarNie Juvenile
i just watched upto ep3. but pretty much just fast forward until it was Andrews scene.
i guess if you stick around the story seem alright. coz i like Sinjai as well...

but from the forum.. i might not dl it.. since ppl are saying its draggin and all..

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
just finished watching this lakorn and i really like the ending, just perfect
bua and andrew are soooooo cute, their chemistry and love is magical in the last part

sallysosilly727

727 Soo HOTT
woww you guys have alot to say about this :D
its very intrestingg.
anyways i enjoy readingin what you guys have to say about this lakorn. im watching this lakorn right now but i had to come on sarnworld to see what you guys have to say about it. it sounds pretty but what you guys are sayinng.

:D

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I don't think I was even aware of this lakorn when it was aired..... I really want to watch it bc of Andrew, but there omething about Bua that doesn't appeal to me. She has to be the most absoulute gorgeous, GORGEOUS girl in the entertainment business, but I just can't sit through any of her lakorns yet. I don't think she has been given the right script or something..... most of them are just blah, blah, blah.... other then Masaya which I can only name as being somewhat interesting which I haven't seen yet either. Can anyone recommend a good lakorn with Bua in it??? Too bad this lakorn didn't do too well. Andrew is a such a great actor.

Maryasha

sarNie Egg
i`m opened a viki page for this lakorn (currently being audited by viki staff before it goes public) for subbing this lakorn. I recently fell in love with Andrew`s acting and Bua is new to me, i`ve never watched any of her lakorns so i`m hoping this one will be good (after someone subs it of course cause i can`t understand any of it...yet).

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
For a newbie director i thought Andrew directed this well, must be difficult to play the protagonist as well as directing the whole thing. The downside to this lakorn was that there was barely any romance and Andrew spent too much time on each character. There was too much on that nosy old man, Rawin and Rita. The good thing about the dragging in this is character growth, which most lakorns fail to do well, so many characters in the lakorn world are so one dimensional and don't grow at all but the main characters here are shown in so many perspectives. Andrew is an excellent crier, he cries on the spot same with Bua and Nok. You pity his character so much. I'm disappointed that there wasn't a willing scene, damn you responsible p'ek!!!!