Sai Seub Sieng Tong (Mirabilis Ch 7 )

sokk

sarNie Egg
They're so cutein Sao 5 and the wallpapers look good. Jieb and Jib are in the same sitcom/lakorn again cool.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Jib's character is funny in here. like her couple with Au. they are cute. but want to see more scenes of them though.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Jib is like the n'rai, Lol! :p She's always trying to get Nam's attention! Hahaa. But Au and her are soooo cute together. I hope Jieb ends up w/ Tai! OR whatever his name is, forgot. But where did you watch this TEEDEE? No one is uploading for me. :( Cannot watch it anywhere just mv and behind scenes!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i watch it in youtube just type in:
Sai Sueb Sieng Thong
so far there is 2 eps.
for me Jib is not nang rai in here. her character is just more funny like crazy about a singer which is Nam.
for me nang rai has to get in a fight with nang egg. and fight over pra egg. does evil plans to get rid of nang egg
but Jib's character is not like that she's just very girly. singer fanantic. but she's nang rai in wong wian hua jai though.
i think Jieb will get with either one of the 2 guys. AA or Tong. i don't think she will end up with Tae though.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
wish there were more scenes of Jib and Au though. don't know how she will like him back. but he kinda like her already.

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL I wished they hadn't made Nam dress so gay especially the yellow :eek: . It works on very few actors cough cough Rain in Full House lol Jib is cute, when she asked for his signature, he looked kinda scared of her. I woudn't blame him, she is a crazy fan girl. I haven't seen any work of Grace but I just don't feel the vibe. She is very pretty and tall but... doesn't get to me. Pretty far, funny. I couldn't stop laughing, when Nam was attacking Au. That was scene was just hilarious. If it wasn't for the other, I am pretty sure Nam had successfully raped him LMAO... Btwn anyone know the song title to what Nam was singing in the first episode.

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
grace pretty in here for some reason. very funy i enjoy the laughter

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
like Jib and Au's couple. they fell in love already which was cute. hope will see more cute scenes of them.