Sai Suep Nah Sai (TV Thunder)

Vanida

Save World Save Life
bee matika again her other lakorn with kade first time pairing up sucks the storyline was boring haha im saying crap when i havent even watch it lmao i regret buying the karaoke i just like kade slow songs

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Oh wow, Bee Matika has been getting alot of lakorns deal lately..Glad to see her more...hey maybe she might gain more audience attentions...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Thanks Nida.. I am happy. hehe.. too bad it has to be with Bee >.< But just glad to see Jieb in a new lakorn.

Wonder when will this air? Probably around 2008 huh.

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
why cant kade be paired with someone else? i really miss him on screen.. and he's been paired up with so many new actress and his lakorn roles aren't that great.. he is such a good actor..

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
why cant kade be paired with someone else? i really miss him on screen.. and he's been paired up with so many new actress and his lakorn roles aren't that great.. he is such a good actor..
i agree with you.. he's always pairing up with young nang'eks the only A-list or decent nang'ek he had was Noon -_-

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
What is going on with Kade these days? It seems like he isn't really getting anymore good offers on lakorns and his nang'ek sucks. It also seems like no one is really pushing him to be famous like before. Well, he's already famous but you can't let a good actor keep acting in bad lakorns because no matter how famous a person can be, it can still ruin that person's career. I like Kade but I don't even remember that last I watched his lakorns because all of his lakorns weren't good and even worse the nang'ek's were not good. It really annoys me because he has enough experinece to be starring with some of the better nang'ek instead of kiddy ones. He should be able to star with Aum,Yui,Jui,Pancake, or Noon again or go join Ch3 because Ch7 isn't really treating that well.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
jieb looks cute there...is she the nang rai again?...hope not
the last lakorn i watched of kade was wai ollaweng which was boo