Sai Yai Sawaad (Dida)

nophankh

sarNie Adult
In Leh Ratree, Ann Alisha only fainted, she never had symptoms. I think I might be looking into this too much.

cecilia

Staff member
In Leh Ratree, Ann Alisha only fainted, she never had symptoms. I think I might be looking into this too much.
unless. they make the pregnant ppl faint like that and not like SORIYA with her secure symptoms :lmao: ... another mislead next to LNJ .. so mad !!!

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
wow was lmao when reading some of the post, some of the post got way off topic i guest with jlr comparing aum and stefan and korean actors!!!Well everyone always have an opinion that others don't agree with. As for the comment of why people watch if they gonna complain maybe like they said they watch cause of kob or sometimes there's nothing on and your bored. I mean people will watch lakorn even though the story line has been done before over and over again, regardless if it's drama,love,action or comedy it's never really original but a rehashed story to make a new lakorn and people well still watch it and guess what people well comment on it regardless if they like the lakorn or not. Well i'm sure i'm off topic too now but just like to post an opinion.

cecilia

Staff member
^exactly daisy, i'm watching for kob, and two ... nothing's on and i love to complain and compliment.. i'm critiquing .. LOl

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
:lol: nothing wrong with that cause i'm one of those with alot to say also about the lakorn i watch and the pra'nangs, good or bad it's how i feel about it and the same to others. ^_^

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I'm getting piss at this lakorn. What the heck is wrong with Stefan? You have no right to accuse her of ruining your life! You did it yourself!! You're lucky enough she's watching your back!

swtaznlaogrl

sarNie Egg
yea i dunno this lakorn is kinda weird. I really like Kob as an actress but in this lakorn i cant tell what she is going for. I liked her in KRGPB when she was like a independent strong woman. And i liked her in LNJ being like i weaker person. But in this lakorn its like shes confused, trying to be strong but freakin crying every other scene. N y is stefan such a butt like seriously he needs to get a life and stop being spoiled.

But i dunno, im thinkin its one of those fake pregnancies for now. She will get pregnant later. Its bound to happen its a drama lakorn someone always gets raped and becomes pregnant.

cecilia

Staff member
^but SORIYA didn't' get pregnant after all those wild attempts and the r too .. plus the secure baby symptoms. i'm still in doubt about Kob's being preggy.