SAiFAH'S G R A P H I C S 020813

Saifah

bite me x___
HEY GUYS i HAVENT BEEN POSTiNG ANY ARTWORK FOR A WHiLE BUT HERE ARE SOME...

THAi PHOTOS

HOMEWORK STUFF

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lol saifah, i revisited your pictures...i also love noon and aump ^^ OOOoo i really love noon and kade together, so sad that they aren't together anymore :(
you are sooo good. ^.^

sulad

sarNie Adult
Such beautiful work.
I really like it.
You should start making graphics again.
What version do you have?
I got a code for the 7.0 version, so if you have that I can give it to you.
Just PM me and I'll send it to you.

nikki1786

LizQuen
i HAVE PS CS2.
iDK HOW TO CRACK THE CODE!!
iTS SO LAME!!

much better if you DLed a CS3... because there are lot of disappointments in CS2. i dunno with yours, but with me CS2 is a big file, it also hangs sometimes. -_-'
not like the CS3 and CS4... they're the combination of first photoshop cs and cs2... faster like photoshop cs... and great features like cs2. but anyways, i dunno if im still planning to DL the CS4... coz probably... i will undergo by DLing some brushes again... -__-"

Saifah

bite me x___
i HAVE PS 7!! LOL!! i GAVE UP ON THE CS PS!!

nikki1786

LizQuen
i HAVE PS 7!! LOL!! i GAVE UP ON THE CS PS!!

lol... much better... actually my friend "PUNXTLYE"... he's better than me when it comes to manipulating pictures. but guess what, im using CS3 and he's using PS7 only... it doesnt make a difference actually... all you need to do is to DL some brushes, textures and patterns... also if you care to DL a gradient its also nice... but we can make our gradients though by adjusting only.

re-edit: download some brushes that's compatible with PS7... because you might download some brushes for specific photoshop version like CS2, CS3 and CS4...

so if you might wonder why the brushes doesnt work... it only means that its not compatible to the version of the photoshop of yours.

Saifah

bite me x___
THANKS NiKKi!! i HAVENT DOWNLOAD OR TRiED TO DOWNLOAD ANY NEW BRUSHES YET.

BUT HERE ARE 2 THAT i MADE WiTH PS 7

COMMENTS PLEASE. DO i NEED TO FiX ANYTHiNG???