Sakul Ka (Exact)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
can u repost those pix..i can't seen to see anything except for ann at thailandstars hot linking or sumthing like that..
may 4 seems good...so does that mean bee n pong lakorn will be over soon?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Really? Thats strange because I can see the images just fine and when I log in on a different computer I can see them just fine also; -.-" the only way they are not showing up is if they are being posted outside of sarnworld =/ Does anyone else have that problem?

fanny

sarNie Adult
i just went to his concert and his confirm that it will air in the end of april, i hope he's not lying.

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
i just went to his concert and his confirm that it will air in the end of april, i hope he's not lying.
i think this will be on air after BRG. OFF THE TOPIC, how many eps BRG left. i think it's already a little draggy

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
BRK was first set at total of 24 episodes so yeah, it would be ending at the end of april.
But probably they ordered the extension to 28 episodes so Sakul Ka moved to May 4.

Now EXACT drives their lakorn depending on TV ratings or impacts. Just like Ngao Asoke which
didn't do good at first but it did earn good rating from the middle till the end so Exact just added like 8 episodes.

May 4 is just the estimate date for airing Sakul Ka. But it can change depending on how good BRK can do.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
*sniffles. BRK hasn't gotten anywhere that's why I'm so shock it gonna end so soon. But I think 28episodes should be okay? *sniffles. Most EXACT lakorn I've watch usually have 30+ episodes that why.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol yeah so did i but this one has been super confirm it's vill from the beginning so i didn't want to break my heart and hope it's pueng lol :p it's ok mongstaness wish for ghep tawan to be hers!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
LOl! I love Pueng too! :) Haaa. I want to see her alongside Mos as well! :)

I read article of Vill the pass pages, It was saying something like was Vill rreplace Pueng in her or what?

Idk if it true or not maybe just rumors! :huh:

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
lol yeah so did i but this one has been super confirm it's vill from the beginning so i didn't want to break my heart and hope it's pueng lol :p it's ok mongstaness wish for ghep tawan to be hers!
haha. oh god. i guess... i'll watch it for ann. she's very pretty in this lakorn. why can't mos and ann be paired? that would be a good match.